What was Hillary thinking? Tim Kaine sucks

He is giving his VP speech right now and is showing nothing. Hillary had a chance to pick the next President in 2024 and beyond and she picks Kaine?

Hillary picked Kaine because she needs White Guys to swing her.

Kaine looks like a guy whose job during the week is selling used cars and on the weekend he is a child molester. That fat gut emphasizes the stereotype.

Given his record of corruption and the fact never has worked a day in life at a real job he is the perfect sleazeball running mate with Crooked Hillary.
Pence used campaign funds to pay his/her mortgage and to buy his/her wife a car. Never forget this FACT.

He is giving his VP speech right now and is showing nothing. Hillary had a chance to pick the next President in 2024 and beyond and she picks Kaine?

Well the LGBT community will love Kaine at least.

And he will bring the swing state of Virginia with him too.

Good strategic choice.

Gotta have something for everybody I guess.

:D

A mini-van man doing call and response... it was hilarious because you know fucking Trump is losing his shit.

Kaine looks like a guy whose job during the week is selling used cars and on the weekend he is a child molester. That fat gut emphasizes the stereotype.

Given his record of corruption and the fact never has worked a day in life at a real job he is the perfect sleazeball running mate with Crooked Hillary.

Another man paying a little too much attention to the body of another male...what is it with you conservatives?

I read some things about Kaine and he has done some rather great good things. Mrs. Tuzla picked him in an attempt to garner the evangelical vote. Which might have worked in the Republican party but the party that has nothing but disdain for those of faith? I think it might backfire.

Yea, I can see evangelicals voting for a candidate endorsing free abortions and who is obviously gay.

Great pick Hillary! But then, her judgement has been an ongoing issue.

I read some things about Kaine and he has done some rather great good things. Mrs. Tuzla picked him in an attempt to garner the evangelical vote. Which might have worked in the Republican party but the party that has nothing but disdain for those of faith? I think it might backfire.

Yea, I can see evangelicals voting for a candidate endorsing free abortions and who is obviously gay.

Great pick Hillary! But then, her judgement has been an ongoing issue.

I feel badly that I am so harsh on Mrs. Tuzla at times. I feel doing so is like when Obama made fun of the Special Olympians. People with head injuries should seek treatment not run for president.

It's the strangest choice. I don't get it at all.

We should get a better idea of what she is thinking once her e-mails about her pick are hacked and made public.

Hillary is a blonde, you know.

that is indeed what it appears to be

I admit that Tim's speech wasn't electrifying - but it was good enough for me. He'll grow in the job. He has eight years before he'll be president. He has time...

I admit that Tim's speech wasn't electrifying - but it was good enough for me. He'll grow in the job. He has eight years before he'll be president. He has time...

He may be president in about 2 years

Forum List

Back