What was Noah's Ark's name?

Moses to God: "are you sure?....Delta's Thread Fail is a really long name to paint on a boat and I have no idea what it even means"..........

Noah had a speedboat to go get the marsupials in Australia. I think it was called the Love Boat. The original one.

Noah had a speedboat to go get the marsupials in Australia. I think it was called the Love Boat. The original one.
God sent Taz to pick up the animals from Atlantis.....he screwed up and went to Australia instead.....that's why we have duckbilled platypus instead of unicorns........

God sent Taz to pick up the animals from Atlantis.....he screwed up and went to Australia instead.....that's why we have duckbilled platypus instead of unicorns........
So, did you ever figure out how Noah got marsupials from Oz and back?

actually yes......and I explained it to you in detail.......then your head began to spin, sparks came out of your ears and you started mumbling something about immediate reboots and you disappeared for a while.......are you feeling better?.....

actually yes......and I explained it to you in detail.......then your head began to spin, sparks came out of your ears and you started mumbling something about immediate reboots and you disappeared for a while.......are you feeling better?.....
Oh yeah, I remember, you're the one who thought that god flew them over on a magic carpet that he borrowed from Ali Baba. Was that it?

Oh yeah, I remember, you're the one who thought that god flew them over on a magic carpet that he borrowed from Ali Baba. Was that it?
no.....

no.....
Remind me what stupidity you said about Noah getting marsupials from Oz and back.

n
no.....
Remind me what stupidity you said about Noah getting marsupials from Oz and back.
of course not.....you ignored it then you will just ignore it now.....you even ignored it the first two times you begged me to repeat it and I was gracious enough to do it......since you obviously have nothing important to do, reread all my posts......it will answer your question and improve your IQ at the same time........

n
no.....
of course not.....you ignored it then you will just ignore it now.....you even ignored it the first two times you begged me to repeat it and I was gracious enough to do it......since you obviously have nothing important to do, reread all my posts......it will answer your question and improve your IQ at the same time........
I'd be ashamed to repeat your nonsense as well. I thought that maybe after all this time that you would have come up with something plausible. But did god choose the 2 animals or did Noah have to go around choosing everything?

Forum List

Back