What was the biggest lie that re-elected Obama?

One of the biggest lies that got Obama re-elected was the one about Sandra Fluke wanting the government to pay for her to have sex.

That was a good one.

Thanks RWers, couldn't do it w/o your radical reactionary nonsense and added vitriol.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :thup:

All spin aside. The fact that Dems made such a miniscule issue into such an epic platform; that should tell you the state of the Democratic Party. I wouldn't be proud if I were a liberal.

One of the biggest lies that got Obama re-elected was the one about Sandra Fluke wanting the government to pay for her to have sex.

That was a good one.

Thanks RWers, couldn't do it w/o your radical reactionary nonsense and added vitriol.

All spin aside. The fact that Dems made such a miniscule issue into such an epic platform; that should tell you the state of the Democratic Party. I wouldn't be proud if I were a liberal.
What spin radical?

Rush Limbaugh was the RW bastard palooka that made up that lie and went on a MASSIVE RW smear campaign against the citizen Sandra Fluke.

He ended up catapulting her into national prominence.

What was the spin palooka, spell it out?

No lie got Obama re-elected. The American people were ready to fire him. Unfortunately, the election was rigged.

I know some people who still get together to talk about how John Kerry actually won Ohio back in '04 but voting machines stole it for the Shrub.

I'm sure you'd make good company for them.

That was a good one.

So are you like Uncensored? You know, really a DNC plant?

That was a good one.

What spin radical?

Rush Limbaugh was the RW bastard palooka that made up that lie and went on a MASSIVE RW smear campaign against the citizen Sandra Fluke.

Yea and the multiple press conferences that Obama did on the matter somehow just never happened. Sandra Fluke becoming a cornerstone of the Obama re-election campaign just never happened.

That was a good one.

So are you like Uncensored? You know, really a DNC plant?

Sorry, I don't speak idiot.

What spin radical?

Yea and the multiple press conferences that Obama did on the matter somehow just never happened. Sandra Fluke becoming a cornerstone of the Obama re-election campaign just never happened.
What was the spin?

Stop running away from your statements RWer.

The Great Gatsby has been working for the DNC since early 2012, at least.

And Gatsby,

My analysis wasn't terrible.

It was 100% accurate.

Thanks to the help of Rush Limbaugh and the RWers that followed him, Sandra Fluke was able to rise to prominence due to the backlash their smear campaign caused.

Had he kept his fat lard-A$$ mouth shut, she would have probably slinked away into obscurity.

But the fat rat bastard went on a days-long campaign of attacking, insulting, belittling, demeaning and demonizing the citizen Sandra Fluke, until she became a national figure.

That's the order of how it happened.

The President invited her AFTER the Rush Attack, not before.

Rush made the entire country feel sorry for her, with his lies and garbage, and rightly so.

And you supported him all the way, didn't you?

Last edited:
And Gatsby,

My analysis wasn't terrible.
It was 100% accurate.
Thanks to the help of Rush Limbaugh and the RWers that followed him, Sandra Fluke was able to rise to prominence due to the backlash their smear campaign caused.Had he kept his fat lard-A$$ mouth shut, she would have probably slinkedaway into obscurity.But the fat rat bastard went on a days-long campaign of attacking, insulting, belittling, demeaning and demonizing the citizen Sandra Fluke, until she became a national figure.That's the order of how it happened.he President invited her AFTER the Rush Attack, not before.
Rush made the entire country feel sorry for her, with his lies and garbage, and rightly so.
And you supported him all the way, didn't you?

I didn't support rush. I knew he was joking but I knew it would backfire and I honestly thought he was secretly working for the DNC. I couldn't believe he was so stupid as to say something that controversial.

The pill is not good for women. Making a woman's body think it's pregnant is extremely bad and that's the big secret that no one talks about.

And condoms, well men hate them and won't wear them. So that whole line is a scam too.

So what to do with all the unwanted babies. Let's see. I know abort them.

It all leads to drugging with women with unsafe drugs or tricking women into thinking they are not killing their babies.

And believe or not, this is what rush was trying to say.

Forum List

Back