What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine?

What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine?

No peace for the world.

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Jews build things. Rabs and Muzzies only destroy things.

President John F. Kennedy...:clap2:
I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel. In 3 years this new state had opened its doors to 600,000 immigrants and refugees. Even while fighting for its own survival, Israel had given new hope to the persecuted and new dignity to the pattern of Jewish life. I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

And I never said that the jews have caused EVERY war ever fought, just that they're responsible for WWIII , which we're in now if you look at all the countries involved in the jew conflict:

Irak
Iran
Lebanon
Afghanistan
Pakistan
USA
Canada
UK
Poland
Germany
Australia
all the other NATO countries
Somalia
Yemen
Kenya
Spain
Worldwide civilian air travel
And probably a bunch of countries that I've forgotten as well.

And I never said that the jews have caused EVERY war ever fought, just that they're responsible for WWIII , which we're in now if you look at all the countries involved in the jew conflict:

Coming from the uneducated, unemployed high school dropout who lives in a trailer :lol:

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel. In 3 years this new state had opened its doors to 600,000 immigrants and refugees. Even while fighting for its own survival, Israel had given new hope to the persecuted and new dignity to the pattern of Jewish life. I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMZKRKUgM4s&feature=related]Israel Destroys American International School in Gaza --CNN - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMZKRKUgM4s&feature=related]Israel Destroys American International School in Gaza --CNN - YouTube[/ame]

Pallies destroy childrens' summer camp Masked men attack Gaza summer camp - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

:clap2:

JFK on the origin of the Jewish state:

"Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president. Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.'

"As neither Jack nor I was an antisemite (unlike his father and my grandfather) we took this to be just another funny story about Truman and the serene corruption of American politics."

Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years

JFK on the origin of the Jewish state:

"Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president. Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.'

"As neither Jack nor I was an antisemite (unlike his father and my grandfather) we took this to be just another funny story about Truman and the serene corruption of American politics."

Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years

LOL, BOGUS website, you dink. :lol:

The main UN compound in Gaza was in flames today after being struck by Israeli artillery fire, and a spokesman said that the building had been hit by shells containing the incendiary agent white phosphorus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch1G8doybSc&feature=related]Israel Destroys U.N Headquarters in Gaza using illegal Weapons - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5UKLRRM2iE]This is what the Palestinian economy looks like - YouTube[/ame]

The main UN compound in Gaza was in flames today after being struck by Israeli artillery fire, and a spokesman said that the building had been hit by shells containing the incendiary agent white phosphorus.

John F. Kennedy...
Israel, we salute you. We honor your progress and your determination and your spirit. But in the midst of our rejoicing we do not forget your peril. We know that no other nation in this world lives out its days in an atmosphere of such constant tension and fear. We know that no other nation in this world is surrounded on every side by such violent hate and prejudice.

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

John F. Kennedy...
Israel, we salute you. We honor your progress and your determination and your spirit. But in the midst of our rejoicing we do not forget your peril. We know that no other nation in this world lives out its days in an atmosphere of such constant tension and fear. We know that no other nation in this world is surrounded on every side by such violent hate and prejudice.

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

What does the average American think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkxoql4xz0]Fred Phelps Thanks God for the Shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords - YouTube[/ame]

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims firebomb Coptic church in Cairo, killing 21
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims firebomb Coptic church in Cairo, killing 21
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Gee, none of that happened in Palestine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTBumgtsutE]Demolitions Continue in East Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeT6faLNzV8&feature=related]Demolition, Dispossession and Resistance in Al-Arakib, Israel, Februrary 10th 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back