What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine?

You seem to like to quote alcoholics who support israel. :rofl:

When you achieve Mark Twain's stature, we'll have a parade. In the meantime, you're just an illiterate punkass posting on the internet in torn underwear.:lol:

mark twain was a writer, nothing more nothing less. Maybe you can quote some JK Rowling next, ****** Jim.

:rofl:

The JIDF is out in full force today.

Shouldn't you be in mosque prostrating your dumb self, :lol:slave of allah?

When you achieve Mark Twain's stature, we'll have a parade. In the meantime, you're just an illiterate punkass posting on the internet in torn underwear.:lol:

mark twain was a writer, nothing more nothing less. Maybe you can quote some JK Rowling next, ****** Jim.

Since I'm not a muslim, no. But, don't let reality block your vision any more than your nose already does, you slave to the penny!

Since I'm not a muslim, no. But, don't let reality block your vision any more than your nose already does, you slave to the penny!

I, too, would be ashamed to be a Muzzie, given your false prophet was a pedophile

The jews are still causing trouble, I guess they learned nada from WWII.

Jews have lived in Israel for 3000 years, 2000 years before Mahomet was hatched and before there were even Arabs.

Jews have lived in Israel for 3000 years, 2000 years before Mahomet was hatched and before there were even Arabs.

Did I say somewhere that jews weren't even allowed to live in Palestine? No, so fuck you, bagel boy.

Palestine was invented by the British after WW I, psycho loser.:lol:

Did I say somewhere that jews weren't even allowed to live in Palestine? No, so fuck you, bagel boy.

Palestine was invented by the British after WW I, psycho loser.:lol:

Palestine, the geographic area, not the state of Palestine, there's no such thing, I agree.

I, too, would be ashamed to be a Muzzie, given your false prophet was a pedophile

I'm not a muslim, jewboy.

Don't you have a son to sacrifice to a burning bush?

Be proud your false prophet was a pedophile, Muzzie.:clap2:

Mohammed may very well have been a pedo fag. I wouldn't care either way. What we DO know, however, is that jews bake easy like a cake-from-a-box recipe.

BURNT JEW COMING UP!

Be proud your false prophet was a pedophile, Muzzie.:clap2:

Mohammed may very well have been a pedo fag. I wouldn't care either way. What we DO know, however, is that jews bake easy like a cake-from-a-box recipe.

BURNT JEW COMING UP!

Jews are the basis of America, trailer trash.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

no, jew... you really aren't. But, don't let that thought keep you from roasting into a lightly crisp crust in a succulent jew-bake dish.

HMMMMM!!!!!

Jew, the OTHER OTHER white meat!

US President John Adams...:clap2:
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

If that were the case then we'd all be walking around with coke bottle glasses from all the inbreeding.

Coming from an uneducated, unemployed high school dropout living in a trailer :lol:

US President John Adams...

If that were the case then we'd all be walking around with coke bottle glasses from all the inbreeding.

Coming from an uneducated, unemployed high school dropout living in a trailer :lol:
Sorry I meant, If that were the case then we'd all be walking around with coke bottle glasses repeating the same thing over and over again from all the inbreeding.

Sorry I meant, If that were the case then we'd all be walking around with coke bottle glasses repeating the same thing over and over again from all the inbreeding.

You meant, you're an uneducated, unemployed high school dropout living in a slum :lol:

Forum List

Back