What We Need Is More Government

Sorry, I have yet to see any conservatives calling for nor even saying they like big government.
Your strawman once again goes up in flames.
:auiqs.jpg: Holy shit

Yet you BRAG about an economy that is being supported by MASSIVE spending INCREASES, and a NY FED that is pouring a TRILLION into markets to unfreeze the short term lending system.

Then you CONGRATULATE Trump when he keeps the country shut down by SUPPORTING states that control their people.

Good gawd, you are absolutely clueless. You can't POSSIBLY be this far gone on purpose.

Ht99jdk.gif

Well since you asked :
Boston suburb sets up one-way sidewalks to allow residents to practice social distancing - and police will hand out $100 fines to anyone who walks in the wrong direction
directionhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8207015/Boston-suburb-sets-one-way-sidewalks-fine-walk-wrong-direction.html

Holy shit, isn't Trump giving you ENOUGH?
That's right, it's Trump's fault for not providing every American a mask. Never mind that a couple of weeks ago, the medical "experts" were telling us the general populace did NOT need to wear masks.
Then why is he playing along with this? Is he part of the hoax?

Sorry, I have yet to see any conservatives calling for nor even saying they like big government.
Your strawman once again goes up in flames.
:auiqs.jpg: Holy shit

Yet you BRAG about an economy that is being supported by MASSIVE spending INCREASES, and a NY FED that is pouring a TRILLION into markets to unfreeze the short term lending system.

Then you CONGRATULATE Trump when he keeps the country shut down by SUPPORTING states that control their people.

Good gawd, you are absolutely clueless. You can't POSSIBLY be this far gone on purpose.
LOL

This is a city law......in a Blue city at that........IMAGINE THAT........Dem voted in thugs doing this crap........

I really do think I believe in Abortion now.....so these Morons can't breed and infect the world with their STUPIDITY.

Holy shit, isn't Trump giving you ENOUGH?
That's right, it's Trump's fault for not providing every American a mask. Never mind that a couple of weeks ago, the medical "experts" were telling us the general populace did NOT need to wear masks.
Then why is he playing along with this? Is he part of the hoax?
That is a dodge. You blamed Trump for not providing enough masks when it was the sudden reversal of our so called medical experts that is creating the shortages.

Forum List

Back