🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Were You In High School?

What "Group" Were You In In High School?

• Jocks / Cheerleaders

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Nerds

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Heads

• Rejects

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Preppies

• Bimbos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Else (please specify)

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
Metalhead/Pothead/Nerd
These days they're called Gamers.

That too. I didn't play many video games then (I do now), but I played a lot of Magic: The Gathering.
Back when I was a kid Pong was popular.

Now I play multiplayer online. Used to get my ass kicked by 12 year olds. Now it's mostly Japanese guys who play 24/7. Some of them do some stuff that I used to think was hacking. Nope. Some of them have been doing it for 15 - 20 years. Me....Only 2 years.
I forget which game it is...Might be WoW.....

There are a bunch of Asian's who form up in teams and build each other up real fast.......You'll see them sometimes running through in packs......

They then sell their accounts for major bucks.....

I do Guildwars 2 on occasion, but really. Who has the time anymore?

Are you serious? Men play these games on line?
Wow.... I am a lucky woman, I need to re-evaluate my husband............

Metalhead/Pothead/Nerd

That too. I didn't play many video games then (I do now), but I played a lot of Magic: The Gathering.

Oy. Super dork. :D

Yep. But I was also 6'5 and 200 lbs, with a full beard and long hair down to my lower back by the time I was 16.

Needless to say, no one fucked with me.

I knew a kid like that too. He was 16 and he looked 35. We used to try to talk him into buying alcohol for us all the time. :beer:

Metalhead/Pothead/Nerd

Yep. But I was also 6'5 and 200 lbs, with a full beard and long hair down to my lower back by the time I was 16.

I knew a kid like that too. He was 16 and he looked 35. We used to try to talk him into buying alcohol for us all the time. :beer:

Yep, buying the booze was always my job.

Yep, buying the booze was always my job.

My friend would never even try. He was too chicken. :D

Are you serious? Men play these games on line?
Wow.... I am a lucky woman, I need to re-evaluate my husband............
Play em on cellphones too.

Clash Of The Clans, Boom Beach.

Keep talking, I'm falling in love with my husband more and more.............
Strategy games. You build up defenses...upgrades.....just when you are about to go up a level on a cannon or a rocket-launcher some SOB who has been playing it longer comes in and destroys your base and steals thousands of gold loot and building materials.

I was most definitely a loner because of my being new to where I went to school. I moved here to East Tennessee right after I got done with junior high and so not only was I going to another school for the first time, but it was in an area where I didn't know anyone and was surrounded by those who had grown up with each other. The majority of who I had class with were OK, but for the most part, I was pretty much an outsider because I didn't have a previous history with anyone there. I got through it though. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (class of 2000)

Forum List

Back