🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Were You In High School?

What "Group" Were You In In High School?

• Jocks / Cheerleaders

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Nerds

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Heads

• Rejects

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Preppies

• Bimbos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Else (please specify)

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
Not sure how you can be a jock and a nerd.... is that like an insecure athlete?
Naw...I actually wanted to get into the space program.......My dad shot that dream down straight away...so I compensated by playing football....I was a pretty decent QB.....

Now I just program shit and dream about past glory........LOL

that's crap.. you should be a salesman (then again, maybe not....)

Naw...I actually wanted to get into the space program.......My dad shot that dream down straight away...so I compensated by playing football....I was a pretty decent QB.....

I was a tackling dummy when I was a freshman.

Ended up a kicker in college. Only position I played other than punter or place-kicker was Defensive End.

I graduated high school in 1975. A generation caught between Vietnam and Calvin Klein. I saw the dye fad away and alligators appear on polo shirts. It was a time before labels, aside from jock. I was involved in jazz band and football. I was the public address guy in the morning home room period, a Theian and a varsity defensive lineman. I defied labels.
I graduated in 74'.

What's a Theian?
A Thespian. Damn auto-correct.

I graduated high school in 1975. A generation caught between Vietnam and Calvin Klein. I saw the dye fad away and alligators appear on polo shirts. It was a time before labels, aside from jock. I was involved in jazz band and football. I was the public address guy in the morning home room period, a Theian and a varsity defensive lineman. I defied labels.
I graduated in 74'.

What's a Theian?
A Thespian. Damn auto-correct.

Thought so.

Bugger auto-correct.

discussing high school to me ...is like revisiting a pile of shit....just too weird....but some people still go on about how high school was their glory days....

Ended up a kicker in college. Only position I played other than punter or place-kicker was Defensive End.
I never played in College.....Enlisted instead....

that's crap.. you should be a salesman (then again, maybe not....)
I couldn't sell water to Lawrence of Arabia...

I never played in College.....Enlisted instead....
Me 2

Metalhead/Pothead/Nerd
These days they're called Gamers.

That too. I didn't play many video games then (I do now), but I played a lot of Magic: The Gathering.
Back when I was a kid Pong was popular.

Now I play multiplayer online. Used to get my ass kicked by 12 year olds. Now it's mostly Japanese guys who play 24/7. Some of them do some stuff that I used to think was hacking. Nope. Some of them have been doing it for 15 - 20 years. Me....Only 2 years.

Nerd Alert... some things never change......

Metalhead/Pothead/Nerd
These days they're called Gamers.

That too. I didn't play many video games then (I do now), but I played a lot of Magic: The Gathering.
Back when I was a kid Pong was popular.

Now I play multiplayer online. Used to get my ass kicked by 12 year olds. Now it's mostly Japanese guys who play 24/7. Some of them do some stuff that I used to think was hacking. Nope. Some of them have been doing it for 15 - 20 years. Me....Only 2 years.

I guess it depends what games you play - I find most of the people I end up playing against are in that first category you mentioned - 12 year olds.

That's why I stopped using my headset while playing.

Forum List

Back