🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What were you thinking?

One thing at a time goober. when did I say I wanted open borders? We'll get to the rest of your goofy accusations later.

The Democratic Party is about open borders. Had Hillary been elected she would have brought in hundreds-of-thousands of Syrians which would have cost us tens of BILLIONS of dollars. I have no doubt that you voted for her just as you vote for all of the other Democrats that support open borders. Then, you come onto this forum and bash Trump. You're obviously not interested in improving the standard of living of average Americans. Your loyalty is to the Democratic Party - period.
Back to the open borders thing. I don't support them, and I know Hillary didn't either, even though that election i long past, and I'm not sure why you want to discuss it. There are lots of ways to control our border. That goofy wall won't do it. You think that a dumb assed wall is the only way to do that, don't you?

Lots of things, I support the concept of improving the lives of all Americans, even if they aren't just like me.

Why then do you support policies and politicians that diminish our quality of life? Open borders? 23 million illegals that take money out of our pockets. Corrupt government officials that sell favors for self-enrichment at the expense of average Americans. You support all of that. Why?

One thing at a time goober. when did I say I wanted open borders? We'll get to the rest of your goofy accusations later.

Well, lets clear this matter up here and now.

Do you support open borders or do you support enforcing the border?

Let's start there.

You're pretty dense, aren't you? I already said I don't support open borders.

Last question, to the lawmakers themselves:

What were you thinking?

That partisan political theater will cover a multitude of incompetence ,collusion and corruption , just as it did when the country focused on>>>

The+Blue+Dress.jpg

~S~

This post is primarily addressed to the left leaning contingent here. A few questions:

Remember all the times your elected officials begged Trump to work with them on actual policy, ranging from immigration reform, abortion, or gun control?

Remember not long ago those same people saying they wanted to work with him on trade and wrangling big tech?

In their fervor to impeach the president, did they forget about all of that?

How can they possibly work with someone they want thrown out of office?

How do they expect anyone, whether be it his party or he himself to work with the Democrats after all this?

I therefore posit, that, your Democratic elected officials, in their seething hatred of Trump, have destroyed any chance of there being any bipartisan cooperation on policy for as long as he remains president. You can't expect him to work with Democratic lawmakers after all the hell they're currently putting him through.

What were you thinking?
Clinton passed legislation with congress during his impeachment. He was able to separate the politics with the governing. Trump does not have that ability, everything is political. Nothings going to get done until he leaves. It’s sad but true.

Clinton had a willing house (GOP) that worked with him on legislation.

Clinton threw the left wing under the bus (they've never forgiven him).

Trump has an unwilling congress with elements that are extreme left.

Now, you go figure it out.
That "unwilling house" passed like 250 bills.
Bitch at Moscow Mitch for not taking them up in the Senate

This post is primarily addressed to the left leaning contingent here. A few questions:

Remember all the times your elected officials begged Trump to work with them on actual policy, ranging from immigration reform, abortion, or gun control?

Remember not long ago those same people saying they wanted to work with him on trade and wrangling big tech?

How do they expect anyone, whether be it his party or he himself to work with the Democrats after all this?

I therefore posit, that, your Democratic elected officials, in their seething hatred of Trump, have destroyed any chance of there being any bipartisan cooperation on policy for as long as he remains president. You can't expect him to work with Democratic lawmakers after all the hell they're currently putting him through.

What were you thinking?
Clinton passed legislation with congress during his impeachment. He was able to separate the politics with the governing. Trump does not have that ability, everything is political. Nothings going to get done until he leaves. It’s sad but true.

That "unwilling house" passed like 250 bills.
Bitch at Moscow Mitch for not taking them up in the Senate
Are we referring to the "unwilling house" with the Republican majority, or the "unwilling house" with the Democratic majority?

What were you thinking?

Bullshit excuse.

The president should do his job. Past presidents didn’t allow investigations to derail their efforts to do the job.

Trump is incompetent and now you are making excuses for his incompetence.

Lots of things, I support the concept of improving the lives of all Americans, even if they aren't just like me.

Why then do you support policies and politicians that diminish our quality of life? Open borders? 23 million illegals that take money out of our pockets. Corrupt government officials that sell favors for self-enrichment at the expense of average Americans. You support all of that. Why?

Let's start there.

Or... you could have answered the other half of the question. Or is it normal for you to only read half the sentence before responding?

What good will those do if we won't deport them?

How's simply not inviting them?

>>>

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

Let's start there.

Or... you could have answered the other half of the question. Or is it normal for you to only read half the sentence before responding?

Or you could ask unambiguous questions. The situation is more complex than that. If we had a reasonable rout of entry instead of making them wait for months, or sometimes years for a determination, there would be many less people needing to take that dangerous trip across the dessert and trying to sneak in when nobody is looking. A rational workable immigration system is what we need, but instead, that orange fool thinks a 3rd century wall with flesh ripping spikes and a mote with alligators and snakes are the answer. Shooting people in the legs to slow them down is preferable in his mind to having enough judges to hear refugee cases so we don't end up taking kids from their parents and not knowing if they will ever be reunited again. We can secure the border, but it must be in a humane way. We are the USA, not some third world dictatorship where life has no value.

And how do you think Clinton acted towards his congress compared to a Trump?

Demeaning and childish or mature and like a statesman?

Clinton embraced them.

They embraced him.

Clinton wasn't elected by the far left like trump was elected by the far right.

So while, your question has nothing to do with my reply, it is clear Clinton did a better job.

I don't like Trump as a person.

But I got what I wanted (2 scotus judges).

It wasn't the "far right" that elected Trump, it was average, political independents in swing states that were disenfranchised by the Obama economy.
You’re right... but those are the ones that are long gone by now. The far right is what he has left.

What is your definition of "far right"?
Wing nuts who are unwilling to compromise and those who see their political opposition as the enemy

And how do you think Clinton acted towards his congress compared to a Trump?

Demeaning and childish or mature and like a statesman?

Clinton embraced them.

They embraced him.

Clinton wasn't elected by the far left like trump was elected by the far right.

So while, your question has nothing to do with my reply, it is clear Clinton did a better job.

I don't like Trump as a person.

But I got what I wanted (2 scotus judges).

It wasn't the "far right" that elected Trump, it was average, political independents in swing states that were disenfranchised by the Obama economy.
You’re right... but those are the ones that are long gone by now. The far right is what he has left.

What is your definition of "far right"?
Wing nuts who are unwilling to compromise and those who see their political opposition as the enemy

That's a unique definition.

What were you thinking?
Regardless of anything else in your post, all I can say is Moscow Mitch will cut his ties to Trump faster than an electronic monetary transfer to Mitch from his father in law.

Forum List

Back