What will be said after Donald Trump passes away

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
What will be said after Donald Trump passes away.
I feel most American's will rise above Trump's character in reacting to him after he passes away.
THEY WILL SAY NOTHING ABOUT TRUMP, OUT OF RESPECT TO A DEAD PRESIDENT.

He'll get the same sendoff that Nixon got. Very respectful.
I agree; Trump will get the pomp and ceremony but very little if any praise.
Trump will represent a very sorry time in USA history.

i think a lot of people will throw a going away party. he deserves no respect for disrespecting the office like he has. & if it s proven that he is a russian asset, doing the bidding of putin - then i hope to spit on his grave.

I feel most American's will rise above Trump's character in reacting to him after he passes away.

Really EATS YOUR F---KING HEART OUT that Trump is in office and Hitlary lost, huh?

i think a lot of people will throw a going away party. he deserves no respect for disrespecting the office like he has. & if it s proven that he is a russian asset, doing the bidding of putin - then i hope to spit on his grave.

His administration oversaw the transfer of 20% of America's uranium to the Rooskies ?

Leftards are traitors as well as being commies.

What if the Mueller report clears Trump, and then Barr proves that the deep state plot by Comey, McCabe, and Strzok was indeed an illegal coup attempt?

His administration oversaw the transfer of 20% of America's uranium to the Rooskies ?

yawn........... that.... again?

hillary was part of 9 agencies that signed off on that, jr.

What if the Mueller report clears Trump, and then Barr proves that the deep state plot by Comey, McCabe, and Strzok was indeed an illegal coup attempt?

uh-huh... sure... right....like that will ever be the case. BUT, tell you what - if that ever WAS the case, then i'd feel the same about them. see?

easy peasy. & i can sleep well at night, knowing that i could never vote for a fascist wanna be who is putin's puppet because i hated their opponent that much.

Agencies under the queer Barrypuppet, dumb ass. They also funded their terrorist proxy army known as ISIS.

Agencies under the queer Barrypuppet, dumb ass. They also funded their terrorist proxy army known as ISIS.

& they all trained at sandy hook, right dale?

Nothing, this kind of evil never dies!

Holy shit. Isn't that what nuclear weapons are made out of?

20%? 20%? OMG the end is neigh!

Except (you knew that was coming, right?), it was the mining right that Russia owns, the uranium ore is still processed and sold to our nuclear power plants and medical equipment manufacturers. Also that 20% from those mines represents about 4% of our power plants/Medical supplies needs. We have to import 80% of what we need to supply those industries.

Furthermore the mines have nothing to do with our nuclear weapons.

On a side note about nuclear weapons. We were in the final years of a two decade long program buying the nuclear material from decommissioned Russian warheads when the Uranium One deal went down. Talking heads at Faux didn't tell you that did they?

Your threads reveal an unhealthy obsession.

JFC I'm ready for another colonoscopy

9E486E83-E438-4FEF-A227-FC15154FCFA8-24322-00001ED27B44D46E.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back