What will be said after Donald Trump passes away

What will be said after Donald Trump passes away.
I feel most American's will rise above Trump's character in reacting to him after he passes away.
THEY WILL SAY NOTHING ABOUT TRUMP, OUT OF RESPECT TO A DEAD PRESIDENT.

Really EATS YOUR F---KING HEART OUT that Trump is in office and Hitlary lost, huh?
Yes to the fact Trump is in office. Not so much about Hillary.

The ONLY people picking that scab are Trumpians in search of a whipping boy.

I think a pyramid, bigger than the Great Pyramid should be built for his tomb.

Yeah, but make it out of ply-wood and 2 x 4s.

But put a nice shinny coat of paint on it though. Then, after the funeral we can have a big bon fire and a little weenie roast.
There has never been a bigger weenie in US politics than Donald Trump. He is a big weenie with a very small weenie.

Ah, the Great Pyramid Bonfire and Weenie Roast Funeral for old Trumpybear, it will be remembered for a very very long long time as the best ever.

Dibs on the T-Shirt contracts.

If you are talking about politicians and world leaders I think it will be respectful if you are talking about the social media mob there will be a lot of ugliness and hate just like there will be when Bill Clinton passes away.

If you are talking about politicians and world leaders I think it will be respectful if you are talking about the social media mob there will be a lot of ugliness and hate just like there will be when Bill Clinton passes away.

I wouldn't piss on Bubba's grave. Bit I hope I'm still around to shit on Hillary's.

i think a lot of people will throw a going away party. he deserves no respect for disrespecting the office like he has. & if it s proven that he is a russian asset, doing the bidding of putin - then i hope to spit on his grave.

His administration oversaw the transfer of 20% of America's uranium to the Rooskies ?

Leftards are traitors as well as being commies.

Holy shit. Isn't that what nuclear weapons are made out of?

20%? 20%? OMG the end is neigh!

Like a horse?

Definition of NEIGH

Yes my mistake. The end is a Neigh.

Trump has always been a generous man who has a genuine concern for others.....

He’s also not afraid to step up and fix an eyesore while helping a community....

Trump is a good man. :)

Oh my you have drank the Koolaid. Trump is many things but a Good Man is not one of them.

He’s also not afraid to step up and fix an eyesore while helping a community....

Oh my you have drank the Koolaid. Trump is many things but a Good Man is not one of them.

Is this where you give us examples of hillary or obama being generous?

At Trump's funeral you will have top people from Russia, North Korea, Syria, Philippines and Saudi Arabia.
Every other country will send an intern.

Keep knockin' yourself out on Trump's balls.
It's a good look for you, and your ilk!
Take a selfie!

This is not about anyone be generous, it is about Trump being a very bad man.

This is not about anyone be generous, it is about Trump being a very bad man.

Ohhh... I forgot. Trump is supposed to be a bad man. lol

You’re an idiot.

At Trump's funeral you will have top people from Russia, North Korea, Syria, Philippines and Saudi Arabia.
Every other country will send an intern.
Thank you for proving my point.

I feel most American's will rise above Trump's character in reacting to him after he passes away.

Really EATS YOUR F---KING HEART OUT that Trump is in office and Hitlary lost, huh?
Trump making a mockery of our democracy, eats my heart out.
I never dreamed there were as many people like you, that not only allow Trump to exist but support them. A VERY SAD COMMENTARY ON THE ETHICS AND MORALITY OF OUR CULTURE..

publicdomain#12-2.png

Here comes Elmer Fudd with another one of his killer comebacks-- -- -- -- Fudd . . . . news flash for you. We ain't got a democracy. It's a REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC.

2). I don't support Trump, I welcome him. I didn't create him, YOU DID. And I welcome him because YOU DESERVE HIM. He's no problem to me. He's what YOU get until assholes like you stop being you.

What an odd thing to be thinking about. My mom used to stress out that no one would come to her funeral. Is it like that?

Forum List

Back