What will be said after Donald Trump passes away

I think a pyramid, bigger than the Great Pyramid should be built for his tomb.

i think a lot of people will throw a going away party. he deserves no respect for disrespecting the office like he has. & if it s proven that he is a russian asset, doing the bidding of putin - then i hope to spit on his grave.

You're a real winner. Wow.

What will be said after Donald Trump passes away.
I feel most American's will rise above Trump's character in reacting to him after he passes away.
THEY WILL SAY NOTHING ABOUT TRUMP, OUT OF RESPECT TO A DEAD PRESIDENT.

Really EATS YOUR F---KING HEART OUT that Trump is in office and Hitlary lost, huh?
Trump making a mockery of our democracy, eats my heart out.
I never dreamed there were as many people like you, that not only allow Trump to exist but support them. A VERY SAD COMMENTARY ON THE ETHICS AND MORALITY OF OUR CULTURE..

i think a lot of people will throw a going away party. he deserves no respect for disrespecting the office like he has. & if it s proven that he is a russian asset, doing the bidding of putin - then i hope to spit on his grave.

His administration oversaw the transfer of 20% of America's uranium to the Rooskies ?

Leftards are traitors as well as being commies.

yawn........... that.... again?

hillary was part of 9 agencies that signed off on that, jr.

Nine? Link please.

His administration oversaw the transfer of 20% of America's uranium to the Rooskies ?

Holy shit. Isn't that what nuclear weapons are made out of?

20%? 20%? OMG the end is neigh!

Except (you knew that was coming, right?), it was the mining right that Russia owns, the uranium ore is still processed and sold to our nuclear power plants and medical equipment manufacturers. Also that 20% from those mines represents about 4% of our power plants/Medical supplies needs. We have to import 80% of what we need to supply those industries.

Furthermore the mines have nothing to do with our nuclear weapons.

On a side note about nuclear weapons. We were in the final years of a two decade long program buying the nuclear material from decommissioned Russian warheads when the Uranium One deal went down. Talking heads at Faux didn't tell you that did they?

But, but the ROOSKIES were public enemy #1, were they not? So why would the Barrypuppet ad min allow the sale?

BTW, I am very much aware of the buying up of depleted uranium from Russia and at inflated prices where politicians from both sides got some sweet kickbacks. It is/was a massive money laundering scam involving the same CIA controlled banks like HSBC and BCCI that also launder drug and human trafficking money.

It seems to me that the way it works is that the greater time period between one's presidency and death, the more respected they'll become.

Yeah, but make it out of ply-wood and 2 x 4s.

But put a nice shinny coat of paint on it though. Then, after the funeral we can have a big bon fire and a little weenie roast.

They are already building a giant tomb to honor Trump's service to Russia in Russia.
He will be revered in Russia for eternity.
North Korea would like to honor him also but they do not have the resources that Russia does.
You would fit better in North Korea or Russia. Why don't you get your sorry ass over there to help prepare for Trump's burial?

Yeah, but make it out of ply-wood and 2 x 4s.

But put a nice shinny coat of paint on it though. Then, after the funeral we can have a big bon fire and a little weenie roast.
There has never been a bigger weenie in US politics than Donald Trump. He is a big weenie with a very small weenie.

Like a horse?

Definition of NEIGH

What will be said after Donald Trump passes away.
I feel most American's will rise above Trump's character in reacting to him after he passes away.
THEY WILL SAY NOTHING ABOUT TRUMP, OUT OF RESPECT TO A DEAD PRESIDENT.

HE HAD BALLS O' STEEL!

Enuff said......

Trump has always been a generous man who has a genuine concern for others.....

He’s also not afraid to step up and fix an eyesore while helping a community....

Trump is a good man. :)

Except (you knew that was coming, right?), it was the mining right that Russia owns, the uranium ore is still processed and sold to our nuclear power plants and medical equipment manufacturers. Also that 20% from those mines represents about 4% of our power plants/Medical supplies needs. We have to import 80% of what we need to supply those industries.

Furthermore the mines have nothing to do with our nuclear weapons.

On a side note about nuclear weapons. We were in the final years of a two decade long program buying the nuclear material from decommissioned Russian warheads when the Uranium One deal went down. Talking heads at Faux didn't tell you that did they?

But, but the ROOSKIES were public enemy #1, were they not? So why would the Barrypuppet ad min allow the sale?

BTW, I am very much aware of the buying up of depleted uranium from Russia and at inflated prices where politicians from both sides got some sweet kickbacks. It is/was a massive money laundering scam involving the same CIA controlled banks like HSBC and BCCI that also launder drug and human trafficking money.

The program to buy 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium(not DU, we have more than enough of that stuff) was approve two decades ago, Obama had nothing to do with it. It was sold at a discount rate to our power companies. The kickback schemes that were uncovered were in the transportation contracts.

The Clinton/Uranium One phony scandal is another one of those false narratives Faux has fostered upon the righties. Many of them will go to their graves believing it too.

They are already building a giant tomb to honor Trump's service to Russia in Russia.
He will be revered in Russia for eternity.
North Korea would like to honor him also but they do not have the resources that Russia does.
You would fit better in North Korea or Russia. Why don't you get your sorry ass over there to help prepare for Trump's burial?

You put the NIT in NITWIT.

Forum List

Back