What Will Be the Democrats Top Excuse on November 9?

What Will Be the Democrats Top Excuse on November 9?

• Election cheating

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Putin

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Racism

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Strange...you don't seem to have any links to HRC alleging voter fraud.

HRC and the democrats are right about Russian interference. No amount of proof from Trump's DOJ and the GOP congress will break through your veil of extreme denial. Your blob is dirty...always has been; always will be.

However...no amount of Russian influence stopped HRC from campaigning in the swing states she ignored. As I recall, she visited Wisconsin once during the general election.
Elaborate on the tactical of the Russian influence.
You realize you believe Hillary voters were dumb enough to be persuaded to vote for Trump.

Stop lying...
Dead people can vote if the rolls aren't cleaned up.

Really?
Show where that happens

You going to walk up to the polls and duplicate a dead persons signature?

You just keep making shit up

Wrong. The Dems are anti-American. Every dem is locked into that regardless of what they say.
Lots of sleazy, corrupt, opportunistic repubs but the RNC isn’t anti-American as policy.

Democrats support Truth, Justice and the American way

Republicans attack our Democracy

Democrats will blame everyone and everything but themselves. It’s likely the DNC has talking points prepared focusing blame on someone or something that can’t defend their self immediately after they get a trouncing.

So what will their excuse be?

So certain this will be a fair election.

Why?

They cheated, got away with it, and all of the apparatus of the cheating is still in place...l

Really?
Show where that happens

You going to walk up to the polls and duplicate a dead persons signature?

You just keep making shit up

The cheating is as follows

Vote happens. Voting booths close.

Machines see how many registered voters did not vote.

That is how many fraud ballots can be used.

Fraud ballots printed and scanned.

Signature forgeries and other touching up done later....

Rightwinger was likely involved in 2020, why he is such a smug Zionist fascist about fetterman and other terrible dem candidates winning no problem...

The cheating is as follows

Vote happens. Voting booths close.

Machines see how many registered voters did not vote.

That is how many fraud ballots can be used.

Fraud ballots printed and scanned.

Signature forgeries and other touching up done later....

Rightwinger was likely involved in 2020, why he is such a smug Zionist fascist about fetterman and other terrible dem candidates winning no problem...

Wow

That is some fantasy
There are still a lot of uncounted mail in votes that haven’t been logged in. What are you going to do when duplicate votes start showing up?
What about dead people and people who moved who you are suddenly voting for?

You got some ‘Splain’n to do

Patrik Ewing was one of the greatest basketball players of all time

but he never won a championship. he said at the end of his career: "i fought the good fight. i'm proud. no regrets"

well, my friends, the Dems fought that good fight, but they came up just short

Wow

That is some fantasy
There are still a lot of uncounted mail in votes that haven’t been logged in. What are you going to do when duplicate votes start showing up?
What about dead people and people who moved who you are suddenly voting for?

You got some ‘Splain’n to do

I want all paper ballot voting in person with ID on videotape.

You want absentee ballots, busted chain of custody, drop off boxes, voting 2 weeks after the election, and raffenspager controlling Georgia's dominion machines....

Which one of us wants more cheating???

Patrik Ewing was one of the greatest basketball players of all time

but he never won a championship. he said at the end of his career: "i fought the good fight. i'm proud. no regrets"

well, my friends, the Dems fought that good fight, but they came up just short
The Dems won a long time ago. Their agendas were on a track and what seems like good intentions. But nirvana has not been achieved. The train on the track kept getting faster as more programs for the enacted programs were enacted and new programs for the new agendas the same. Still no nirvana and the blame of half the people has to be the reason for them. Now the train is is careening faster and faster and the engineers are not on the train to slow it down, but the train is heading towards the station full speed ahead.

It's not a stretch to wonder if November will be the next real step in the unraveling of our democracy.

If several GQP candidates who lose decide to follow the "rigged election" template, we're in real trouble.

It's still difficult to believe that this is happening. Here.
16 days

It's not a stretch to wonder if November will be the next real step in the unraveling of our democracy.

If several GQP candidates who lose decide to follow the "rigged election" template, we're in real trouble.

Fuck your "democracy" and I'm for going balls to the wall to "unravel" it.

1666525922968.png

Fuck your "democracy" and I'm for going balls to the wall to "unravel" it.
And there ya go.

Forum List

Back