What Will Be the Democrats Top Excuse on November 9?

What Will Be the Democrats Top Excuse on November 9?

• Election cheating

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Putin

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Racism

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
This is what America is facing right now. Right out in the open.

glASREo.jpg

vHHcC76.jpg

I want all paper ballot voting in person with ID on videotape.

You want absentee ballots, busted chain of custody, drop off boxes, voting 2 weeks after the election, and raffenspager controlling Georgia's dominion machines....

Which one of us wants more cheating???

Why do you hate our troops?

Democrats will blame everyone and everything but themselves. It’s likely the DNC has talking points prepared focusing blame on someone or something that can’t defend their self immediately after they get a trouncing.

So what will their excuse be?
Sounds exactly like the Republicans.

Ooh! It looks like you're in a spunky mood today! I like it. It's like fishing -- so much more gratifying when they've got a little fight in 'em.
I'm wondering how this all plays out, in your mind.

When you're able to bring it all crashing down, when our democracy is no longer functioning, what will replace it, and what will it look like?

Serious question. Lay it out for us.

oh i am concerned about the desperation of the left. legitimately i believe the people in this country and the world are sick of stupid leftist policies.

I am sure you do believe that, it is what you party masters and talk radio shows tell you day in and day out.

It's not a stretch to wonder if November will be the next real step in the unraveling of our democracy.

If several GQP candidates who lose decide to follow the "rigged election" template, we're in real trouble.

It's still difficult to believe that this is happening. Here.

Where have you been since 2000? Every major election that a Democrat has lost since 2000 has been "rigged" according to them.

When you're able to bring it all crashing down, when our democracy is no longer functioning, what will replace it, and what will it look like?

For him that is a simple answer...Trump installed as leader for life and when he dies one of his kids gets the title.

I don't know. Whatever it is, it will be better than your parasite infested leftist utopia.

Where have you been since 2000? Every major election that a Democrat has lost since 2000 has been "rigged" according to them.

can you give some examples of Dems calling elections they lost by 35 percentage points rigged?

Forum List

Back