What Will Be the Democrats Top Excuse on November 9?

What Will Be the Democrats Top Excuse on November 9?

• Election cheating

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Putin

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Racism

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
That's some great planning there, replete with serious, independent thinking. Okay.
So, tap dance around the point. Got it. There is no response necessary to a simple statement like, "You losers have fucked everything up beyond repair, to the point that anything is better". Really. No ambiguity there. Nothing to clarify. If you don't understand something so simple, maybe you should try a board that's a little less intellectually challenging.

So, tap dance around the point. Got it. There is no response necessary to a simple statement like, "You losers have fucked everything up beyond repair, to the point that anything is better". Really. No ambiguity there. Nothing to clarify. If you don't understand something so simple, maybe you should try a board that's a little less intellectually challenging.

You voted for Trump
:slap:

Why do you hate our troops?

US troops are not YOUR troops, Israeli.

Your days of false flagging US troops into serving the cause of book of Joshua ch 1 are over

And your side takes our military's ballots and throws them into the dumpster, over and over busted doing that.

Let our troops vote where they are... And actually COUNT THEM

US troops are not YOUR troops, Israeli.

Your days of false flagging US troops into serving the cause of book of Joshua ch 1 are over

And your side takes our military's ballots and throws them into the dumpster, over and over busted doing that.

Let our troops vote where they are... And actually COUNT THEM
:eek:

I knew there had to be someone out there who believed everything Brandon and AOC said.

How do Republicans attack Democracy?

They try to restrict voting
They spread misinformation to make the public mistrust elections
They attempt to use partisan officials to overturn the vote
They delitimize the press
They attempt to overturn the state certified elections

Really?
Show where that happens

You going to walk up to the polls and duplicate a dead persons signature?

You just keep making shit up
I had the election rolls 6 years ago and reported people who died and people who moved; they yawned.
I have spent 6 years trying to get my daughter off the Nassau County rolls.
I was told by somebody I know well who works "maintaining" the election rolls is that both parties are embarrassed that too many people are registering as Independents or Blank.

How do Republicans attack Democracy?

They try to restrict voting
They spread misinformation to make the public mistrust elections
They attempt to use partisan officials to overturn the vote
They delitimize the press
They attempt to overturn the state certified elections
Well if true that they do all that (it's not true), then could anyone truly blame them after being lured into using tactics against a demonic foe in which uses highly unethical tactics that begats counter tactics where as such counter tactics are then used in order to counter the demonic foe and their tactics used ?

Well if true that they do all that (it's not true), then could anyone truly blame them after being lured into using tactics against a demonic foe in which uses highly unethical tactics that begats counter tactics where as such counter tactics are then used in order to counter the demonic foe and their tactics used ?
Problem is

I have proof of Republican tactics to overturn Democracy
The only proof you have against Democrats is they want to encourage more people to vote

Forum List

Back