What will be the overall effect of MAGA republicans on the overall US health

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
What will be the overall effect of MAGA republicans on the overall US health?

1718391156545.png

As long as we endorse shots that claim to be vaccines and are a detriment to health, I estimate it will continue to decline.

Add to that the massive stress induced in the populace by the divisisive Corporate propaganda machine, and it will go downhill faster than ever before.

Oh, don't forget to monitor that average life span which is based on a infant mortality with the massive genocide of the black people thrown in and well; that question answers itself.

As long as we endorse shots that claim to be vaccines and are a detriment to health, I estimate it will continue to decline.

Add to that the massive stress induced in the populace by the divisisive Corporate propaganda machine, and it will go downhill faster than ever before.

Oh, don't forget to monitor that average life span which is based on a infant mortality with the massive genocide of the black people thrown in and well; that question answers itself.
Darkwind is living in an alternative universe. Those who do not live in reality will never develop real solutions.

The thinking of people, like Darkwind, is a threat to our nation's health. That is the health of the nation, as a whole, and the individuals living in our country.

Besides curing disease in our country how do we cure the harmful, delusional thinking of people like Darkwind?

A number of businesspeople and management types in the nearest metro to us have made a clandestine pact to remove from the workplace professionals, staff, and worker bees from our establishments. Better to leave them to assistance than be weevils in the infrastructure.

Darkwind is living in an alternative universe. Those who do not live in reality will never develop real solutions.

The thinking of people, like Darkwind, is a threat to our nation's health. That is the health of the nation, as a whole, and the individuals living in our country.

Besides curing disease in our country how do we cure the harmful, delusional thinking of people like Darkwin
It strikes Me as funny how you all claim that you are the only ones who live in reality.

You know who else thought they lived in reality? The Nazi guards at auszwich. They too thought they lived in reality because their governemnt told them that they did.

People today like to think that they would not be the guards at the concentration camps in Nazi Germany, but they would have been.

YOU would have been.

How does anyone know this? Just look at the reactions of todays people.

People could NOT wait to turnin their neighbors for covid. They could not wait to exercise that little bit of power given to them by the govenemnt to turn in the "wrong doers" of society. No shots? I'm not only going to disagree with you, I am going to get you shut down by the government power. I'm going to get the cops to break up your religious rights to congregate. I'm going to get the government to silence your objection to nonscientific proof of danger.

So tell Me, how do we cure the delusional ***** who think that they have a right to silence people who simply ask questions? How do we fight back against the pussies who think that government should be the only arbitrator of right and wrong and free and dangerous?

Its front holes like you that fail to live in the real world where people have the ability think for themselves, decide for themselves, and make decisions for themselves, that is the real danger to the entire world.

It is proven that the covid shots were not vaccines, nor were they all that helpful. Why? Because more people died of covid AFTER the shots then before.

You are nothing more than a Nazi prison guard.

It strikes Me as funny how you all claim that you are the only ones who live in reality.

You know who else thought they lived in reality? The Nazi guards at auszwich. They too thought they lived in reality because their governemnt told them that they did.

People today like to think that they would not be the guards at the concentration camps in Nazi Germany, but they would have been.

YOU would have been.

How does anyone know this? Just look at the reactions of todays people.

People could NOT wait to turnin their neighbors for covid. They could not wait to exercise that little bit of power given to them by the govenemnt to turn in the "wrong doers" of society. No shots? I'm not only going to disagree with you, I am going to get you shut down by the government power. I'm going to get the cops to break up your religious rights to congregate. I'm going to get the government to silence your objection to nonscientific proof of danger.

So tell Me, how do we cure the delusional ***** who think that they have a right to silence people who simply ask questions? How do we fight back against the pussies who think that government should be the only arbitrator of right and wrong and free and dangerous?

Its front holes like you that fail to live in the real world where people have the ability think for themselves, decide for themselves, and make decisions for themselves, that is the real danger to the entire world.

It is proven that the covid shots were not vaccines, nor were they all that helpful. Why? Because more people died of covid AFTER the shots then before.

You are nothing more than a Nazi prison guard.
You need to do a lot of work to dertermine what is true and not true in today's world. If you are lazy you will follow a false prophet.
The biggest caveat, when determing what is true, is to look at the world the way it is, not the way you wish it was.

I agree with your assessment of those who supported Naziism in Germany. The alternative reality, they lived in, resulted in millions being killed.

Why do the neo-Nazis support Trump. Why does Trump have neo-Nazis dine with him?

Think about it.

Forum List

Back