What will happen if Trump loses the election under suspicious circumstances?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
What will happen if Trump loses the election under suspicious circumstances? I think there will be massive and continuing civil disobedience on a scale not seen since the Civil War. This may be just what the Democrats would like in order to extend their lawfare against anyone who disagrees with them. There is no question that the DOJ and federal bureaucracy would go along with this, but would our military and law enforcement personnel back them up? I hope not, but maybe it is already too late?

What will happen if Trump loses the election under suspicious circumstances? I think there will be massive and continuing civil disobedience on a scale not seen since the Civil War. This may be just what the Democrats would like in order to extend their lawfare against anyone who disagrees with them. There is no question that the DOJ and federal bureaucracy would go along with this, but would our military and law enforcement personnel back them up? I hope not, but maybe it is already too late?
“Suspicious circumstances”

If Trump wins, you guys will claim it’s legitimate. If Trump loses, you guys will whine about “suspicious circumstances”.

the same thing that will happen when we drub him at the polls.

he will whine like a girl and cry loke a baby and a bunch of you guys will die. for what? to make your wives and families happy?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Not pretty, but necessary.

Are you suggesting that Trump will lose the election before the election? Prison is just one option.

I think America's government imagines the possibility if Kamala is driven down by racism.

You bet they will back the gov. up.

Are you suggesting that Trump will lose the election before the election? Prison is just one option.

I think America's government imagines the possibility if Kamala is driven down by racism.
That is exactly a scenario wherein the DOJ could declare that certain (swing) states' voting procedures violate minority voting rights and invalidate their election results.

It’s already decided

If trump wins, you will say it’s rigged but trump overcame all odds and won

If trump loses, cries of Fraud and Stolllen Election part III will dominate the right wing talking points

This is so obvious

• Fact
That is exactly a scenario wherein the DOJ could declare that certain (swing) states' voting procedures violate minority voting rights and invalidate their election results.
LOL, what fresh nonsense is this?

• Thanks
Trump is an asshole that nobody likes but you 30 percent deplorable MAGATTS. He has never received the most votes. He was put in office by a quirk in our elections that has happened only 5 times in more than 50 Presidential elections. He won by suspicious circumstances given the fact that he paid off someone to stay quiet so it would not hurt his chances and we are also now seeing that trump may have received 10 million dollars from Egypt when he was running out of money.

How Bill Barr Killed Secret Probe on Whether Egypt Paid Trump Millions​

A bombshell report reveals how Bill Barr protected Donald Trump from a damning investigation.​

The Egyptian government may have given $10 million to Donald Trump in 2017, violating U.S. law—but the investigation into the payment was squashed by Attorney General William Barr.

The truth is that the ONLY way Trump can win is by cheating. This is why Republicans have passed so called voter integrity measures that have nothing to do with integrity.

Forum List

Back