What will long time Democrat operative Devin Archer turn into next week?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Guy has been a Dem operative for years. He is also a longtime friend oh Hunter Biden. He was on the inside of all the Biden family shady deals, and apparently is going to spill the beans under oath next week.

So what will Dems claim he is now?

A Trumpster?
A Putin operative?
A Chinese plant?

The spox-ape will roll its eyes and call him a "congenital liar" and the rest of the soviet media will completely ignore it. At this point, I don't think they will even cover the impeachment of the stuttering shit clown.

Let's hide under the bed and talk about Barbie!

Guy has been a Dem operative for years. He is also a longtime friend oh Hunter Biden. He was on the inside of all the Biden family shady deals, and apparently is going to spill the beans under oath next week.

A Trumpster?
A Putin operative?
A Chinese plant?

Interesting how the republicans are promising transparency with a closed door testimony. Archer will have scripted answers and republicans will not ask the right questions. We'll get a few "bombshells" a lot of grandstanding and the predictable spin of "this get's us one more step closer to impeachment" "we now need to hear for more people" yada yada yada...

A Trumpster?
A Putin operative?
A Chinese plant?

I say option D. He will appear to have committed suicide under mysterious circumstances or suffer a fatal "accident".

Interesting how the republicans are promising transparency with a closed door testimony. Archer will have scripted answers and republicans will not ask the right questions. We'll get a few "bombshells" a lot of grandstanding and the predictable spin of "this get's us one more step closer to impeachment" "we now need to hear for more people" yada yada yada...
I think that there is now enough to impeach Biden. I know that will lead to a possible Harris presidency but it can't be any worse than what we have now. It really can't. The same people pulling all the strings now will continue. Unless there is information that Harris is also somehow involved as well. Then, McCarthy would become President. And, Democrat's heads explode :eusa_wall:

I think that there is now enough to impeach Biden. I know that will lead to a possible Harris presidency but it can't be any worse than what we have now. It really can't. The same people pulling all the strings now will continue. Unless there is information that Harris is also somehow involved as well. Then, McCarthy would become President. And, Democrat's heads explode :eusa_wall:
Based on what evidence?

I suspect his testimony will be a big nothing burger. He will use a lot of “I don’t recall” and “to the best of my recollection” when denying anything he gets asked.

He will sit in jail for a little while longer and just before Biden is either voted out of office, or re-elected to a second term, he will pardon archer.

I suspect his testimony will be a big nothing burger. He will use a lot of “I don’t recall” and “to the best of my recollection” when denying anything he gets asked.

He will sit in jail for a little while longer and just before Biden is either voted out of office, or re-elected to a second term, he will pardon archer.
What evidence can Archer provide?

If he incriminates Hunter he has to incriminate himself
Can’t get to the President without Hunter

What evidence can Archer provide?

If he incriminates Hunter he has to incriminate himself
Can’t get to the President without Hunter

That’s not the point. He could provide any first hand information of anything hunter had done that was criminal, but he won’t. That is the point. Anything he knows will never be spoken to any committee. He will testify that nothing happened “to the best of his recollection”.

He could testify against hunter and against joe, under the protection of immunity, but I doubt he will roll over on them. He will clam up and say “I don’t recall” a lot, or, he may just plead the fifth for the whole thing.

Either way, whether Devon knows anything or he doesn’t, the hearing will not produce anything. It will have to come out in any possible trial against hunter and joe.

Forum List

Back