Hunter Biden associate describes "illusion of access"

He has four indictments, 90 felony counts we shall see what a REAL JURY says.

Is this supposed to make me feel bad ?

If Trump broke the law, Trump pays the price.

At least some of us are able see the whole picture. When you get your lips off of Biden's ass, you might enjoy the better view.

Is this supposed to make me feel bad ?

If Trump broke the law, Trump pays the price.

At least some of us are able see the whole picture. When you get your lips off of Biden's ass, you might enjoy the better view.
Feel free to provide evidence against Joe Biden, but, if Weiss can't, I sure as hell am not taking your word for it.

apparentlyyouforgot.jpg

Whine it up Sour Grapes.

He wasn't removed from office.

The impeachment was worth spit (and no more). Anytime a party is talking about impeaching someone before they are inaugurated, you know what's afoot.

You losers just can't take that the world does not grovel at your feet.

No, it wasn't worth spit. The coward spineless sycophants acquitted because they didn't want the treatment that was received by Rusty Bower, Kinzinger, Cheney, Raffensperger, by his base's threats, nor being primaried like Flake, Kinzinger, and Cheney. They are afraid of Trump.

THAT IS WHY HIS ACQUITTAL IS WORTHLESS AND THERE ISN'T A GAWDDAMN THING YOU CAN SAY TO COUNTER IT.

No, a CORRUPT jury. I hope you live in this country so that when it falls apart you get to suffer. Sadly, I think you are a paid chinese stooge, living in Shanghai, spewing your propaganda.

The jury hasn't even been selected and you are accusing them of being corrupt? If it ever falls apart, you're leading the charge.

No, it wasn't worth spit. The coward spineless sycophants acquitted because they didn't want the treatment that was received by Rusty Bower, Kinzinger, Cheney, Raffensperger, by his base's threats, nor being primaried like Flake, Kinzinger, and Cheney. They are afraid of Trump.

THAT IS WHY HIS ACQUITTAL IS WORTHLESS AND THERE ISN'T A GAWDDAMN THING YOU CAN SAY TO COUNTER IT.

Rusty Bower was a state member of the house. Are you sure you haven't had a stroke recently.

The house voted to impeach (hence Cheney and the Kinzinger don't mean poop).

Senators did the aquitting. You might get it straight.

So, I guess I countered it. Don't hurt yourself manufacturing some other lie.

You wrote:
Biden is a jackass and a loser.

Is that an accusation? Not of a crime, but definitely of being a jackass and a loser

So Weiss is out out to figure out if Joe is a jackass and a loser ?

In the context of your comments, it's clear you are changing your tune.

But then, you are a lefty.

At least I can spell, 'fantasy'.

I'll bet it's your middle name.

Well, this was fun.

Another exchange with the Rumphole.

It's so great he's so up on things.

One phone call and the whole world will do his bidding.

Or maybe not.

Maybe, anything that happens will have nothing to do with all the tripe he's posted these past weeks.

Have to wonder why he wastes his time.

The jury hasn't even been selected and you are accusing them of being corrupt? If it ever falls apart, you're leading the charge.

Of course. The entire region hates Trump. There's no way he can get a unbiased jury.

Want to hold a fair trial. Move it to someplace where you have equal numbers of repubs and democrats.

was received by Rusty Bower

BTW: Brainiac,

Bowers didn't support Trump's impeachment. He would not support the stolen election narrative and got censured because of it.

Point: Your facts are wrong.

FYI: Bowers said he'd vote for Trump if his opponent was Biden.

BTW: Brainiac,

Bowers didn't support Trump's impeachment. He would not support the stolen election narrative and got censured because of it.

Point: Your facts are wrong.

FYI: Bowers said he'd vote for Trump if his opponent was Biden.

Hey pea-brains:

I don't think I mentioned who he was voting for. Anyway....

He testified that he was inundated threats from Trump believers for not complying with Trump's criminal attempts to reverse Arizona's election results for Biden.

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers testified before the House Jan. 6 committee on Tuesday, detailing the fake electors scheme devised by President Trump and his allies. Bowers said he, his family and his neighbors had been inundated with threats in the weeks following the election. "At the same time, on some of these, we had a daughter who was gravely ill who was upset by what was happening outside, and my wife, that is a valiant person, very strong, quiet, very strong woman," he said.

If he is a glutton for punishment, that's irrelevant to the claim. The claim is the relevant fact pointing to the fact that Trump is a menace to society, a 4x indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.

Of course. The entire region hates Trump. There's no way he can get a unbiased jury.
Most prosecutors (and my GF is a lawyer) will tell you that most jurors, when they sit on the juror, hear the words of the judge, the attorneys, feel the weight of the place, the trappings of the court, set their biases aside and take the job seriously. There is always a possibility someone won't, of course. But Trump has a large following in Georgia, so don't sweat it. Yes, naturally the lawyers want jurors who are partial to their side, but, that's true anywhere you go.
Want to hold a fair trial. Move it to someplace where you have equal numbers of repubs and democrats.

No, that would increase chances of a hung jury. He needs to be tried in Washington DC and Atlanta, where the odds of being incarcerated are greater. We can't take chances with this menace to society being free. I reserve that opinion to serial killers and sociopaths, and Trump is a sociopath.

What is a sociopath? Well, to my eyes and ears, Trump checks all the boxes (source BING AI):

A sociopath is a term often used to describe a person with antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). It's characterized by a persistent pattern of disregard for the rights of others, lack of empathy, chronic violation of societal norms, manipulativeness, deceitfulness, and failure to accept personal responsibility.

Here's a more detailed breakdown of some common characteristics:

1. Lack of Empathy: Sociopaths often have a lack of concern for the feelings or suffering of others. They may be unable to understand the emotional states of other people, and they often lack remorse for harming others.
  2. Manipulativeness and Deceitfulness: They may manipulate others for personal gain or pleasure and are often deceitful, lying, or using aliases without concern for the effect on others.
  3. Impulsivity and Irresponsibility: Sociopaths often act impulsively without considering the consequences and may have difficulty sustaining work or fulfilling obligations.
  4. Disregard for Social Norms and Laws: They often have a persistent pattern of disregard for social norms, rules, and laws, which can lead to repeated arrests or legal problems.
  5. Charming but Superficial: Sociopaths can be charming and engaging, but this charm is often superficial and used to manipulate others.
  6. Lack of Personal Responsibility: They often fail to accept responsibility for their actions and blame others for their problems.
  7. Aggressive Behavior: Some sociopaths may engage in aggressive or violent behavior, though not all do.

Last edited:
So Weiss is out out to figure out if Joe is a jackass and a loser ?
No, Weiss was assigned to investigate Hunter, remember?
In the context of your comments, it's clear you are changing your tune.

But then, you are a lefty.

I'll bet it's your middle name.

No, I qualified my remark, as indicated. It stands.

You may now remove your foot from your mouth.

Most prosecutors (and my GF is a lawyer) will tell you that most jurors, when they sit on the juror, hear the words of the judge, the attorneys, feel the weight of the place, the trappings of the court, set their biases aside and take the job seriously. There is always a possibility someone won't, of course. But Trump has a large following in Georgia, so don't sweat it. Yes, naturally the lawyers want jurors who are partial to their side, but, that's true anywhere you go.

No, that would increase chances of a hung jury. He needs to be tried in Washington DC and Atlanta, where the odds of being incarcerated are greater. We can't take chances with this menace to society being free. I reserve that opinion to serial killers and sociopaths, and Trump is a sociopath.

What is a sociopath? Well, to my eyes and ears, Trump checks all the boxes (source BING AI):

A sociopath is a term often used to describe a person with antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). It's characterized by a persistent pattern of disregard for the rights of others, lack of empathy, chronic violation of societal norms, manipulativeness, deceitfulness, and failure to accept personal responsibility.

Here's a more detailed breakdown of some common characteristics:

1. Lack of Empathy: Sociopaths often have a lack of concern for the feelings or suffering of others. They may be unable to understand the emotional states of other people, and they often lack remorse for harming others.
  2. Manipulativeness and Deceitfulness: They may manipulate others for personal gain or pleasure and are often deceitful, lying, or using aliases without concern for the effect on others.
  3. Impulsivity and Irresponsibility: Sociopaths often act impulsively without considering the consequences and may have difficulty sustaining work or fulfilling obligations.
  4. Disregard for Social Norms and Laws: They often have a persistent pattern of disregard for social norms, rules, and laws, which can lead to repeated arrests or legal problems.
  5. Charming but Superficial: Sociopaths can be charming and engaging, but this charm is often superficial and used to manipulate others.
  6. Lack of Personal Responsibility: They often fail to accept responsibility for their actions and blame others for their problems.
  7. Aggressive Behavior: Some sociopaths may engage in aggressive or violent behavior, though not all do.

More BS from the progressive swine. I'm an Expert Witness. I used to testify all of the time. I have dealt with juries for longer than your wife, if she exists, has been alive. She is laughably wrong.

No, Weiss was assigned to investigate Hunter, remember?

No, I qualified my remark, as indicated. It stands.

You may now remove your foot from your mouth.

No, weiss was placed to bury and destroy ALL evidence possible. He was already caught trying to engineer the most favorable plea deal in the history of American jurisprudence. The gall to try and emplace a agreement that gives blanket immunity to FUTURE crimes is astonishing.

Only in a fascist country does that shit happen.

No, weiss was placed to bury and destroy ALL evidence possible.
so you are saying that after Trump appointed Weiss as US Attorney, and after Barr assigned him to investigate Hunter Biden, that during the three years under the Trump administration, and after his promotion to Special Counsel under Biden, the status HE REQUESTED, giving him all the resources of the DOJ to prosecute in any district in the United States, you are telling me he is trying to bury evidence?

That defies credulity

He was already caught trying to engineer the most favorable plea deal in the history of American jurisprudence. The gall to try and emplace a agreement that gives blanket immunity to FUTURE crimes is astonishing.

Only in a fascist country does that shit happen.

So you think it was a 'sweetheart deal', eh?

Name one private citizen assigned a special prosecutor to be investigated for five years.

Sweetheart deal my ass.

you are dismissed.

More BS from the progressive swine. I'm an Expert Witness. I used to testify all of the time. I have dealt with juries for longer than your wife, if she exists, has been alive. She is laughably wrong.

We're in our 70s, jerk breath.

If you are an 'expert witness' and you are trafficking in cheap talk, like 'progressive swine', then you are not worthy of any court. Clearly, your bias clouds your objectivity.

You are dismissed, asshole.

Hey pea-brains:

I don't think I mentioned who he was voting for. Anyway....

He testified that he was inundated threats from Trump believers for not complying with Trump's criminal attempts to reverse Arizona's election results for Biden.

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers testified before the House Jan. 6 committee on Tuesday, detailing the fake electors scheme devised by President Trump and his allies. Bowers said he, his family and his neighbors had been inundated with threats in the weeks following the election. "At the same time, on some of these, we had a daughter who was gravely ill who was upset by what was happening outside, and my wife, that is a valiant person, very strong, quiet, very strong woman," he said.

If he is a glutton for punishment, that's irrelevant to the claim. The claim is the relevant fact pointing to the fact that Trump is a menace to society, a 4x indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.

SFB's,

Your bringing him up was in the context of the impeachment proceedings.

Everyone can see you are off your normally pathetic game.

I can't even say nice try because it really wasn't that good.

Forum List

Back