Hunter Biden associate describes "illusion of access"

No, Archer did not say "illlusion of access" or anything like that in any other words.
Apparently you didn't read, nor grasp, my comment.

It doesn't matter, the phrase is a description of what Hunter Biden was selling based on Archer's testimony, he need not have actually said it.
It is far from an "illusion" when you have Joe Biden himself brought onto speaker phone in the middle of the meeting by Hunter Biden. That is actual access.
No, because 'access' implies favors were asked for and granted, and no evidence of that has been produced, based on Archer's testimony. His showing up at a dinner, or calling on the phone, what Hunter is doing is using his dad as a prop. But that, in and of itself, form a legal standpoint, does not equal access in the sense of wrongdoing.

That told Hunter's trading partners that Hunter could either 1) get ahold of dad anytime, or 2) had dad waiting for that moment, to say hi to them. The words "illusion of access" did not come into play until the incredibly partisan attorney and congressman Goldman invented it and tried to put the words into Archer's mouth.
No such message was indicated in Archer's testimony. Illusion of access is a description.
You admitted that, but now you come back with this silly "sizzle not steak" argument, which is just a restatement of Goldman's invention. You should suggest that to Goldman, unless it was he emailed it to you?
I repeat,. no access in the sense of favors requested and granted have been achieved, per Archer's testimony.
Again, the Biden's know how not to leave any evidence on Joe himself.
Either you have evidence to substantiate your claim, or you do not. Beyond that,. you are speculating. Speculation will not get you an indictment, let alone a convinction.

It would be nearly impossible to convict Joe when they use a system like that.
Ditto, above.

They did not invent it, it has been the cornerstone of organized crime since the early 20th century.

But that doesn't stop intelligent people from realizing what is going on.

It doesn't' stop partisans from making shit up to forward a right wing agenda.

It may very well be True that the Biden's walked right up to the line, made it squeal, even, but what they did not do is cross the line.

Until you have direct evidence, you have squat.

Therefore, if you go around making claims without evidence, you will be a liar.

But,. the bottom line is, you haven't provided evidence to substantiate the claim that Joe Biden is going anything untoward, illegal, etc.

No, because 'access' implies favors were asked for and granted, and no evidence of that has been produced, based on Archer's testimony.
But the access to Joe was sold by Hunter to foreign oligarchs. There's no evidence of the favors asked and granted, but I'm not sure why else foreign oligarchs pay for access to the U.S. Vice President. Why else, do you think?

But the access to Joe was sold by Hunter to foreign oligarchs. There's no evidence of the favors asked and granted, but I'm not sure why else foreign oligarchs pay for access to the U.S. Vice President. Why else, do you think?

If there is no evidence of favors asked for and granted, then theer is no evidence of 'access'.

there is evidence of the 'illusion of access', which is not illegal.

Hell, if a conservative scammed a chinese communist or a russian oligarch out of big bucks, he would have been applauded. But not if it is a Democrat, nooooo, it's time for a fishing expedition.

If there is no evidence of favors asked for and granted, then theer is no evidence of 'access'.
The phone calls were evidence to the oligarchs that Hunter had access, and wasn't a disgraced black sheep of the family due to his human and drug trafficking.

Hell, if a conservative scammed a chinese communist or a russian oligarch out of big bucks, he would have been applauded. But not if it is a Democrat, nooooo, it's time for a fishing expedition.
Nobody but Democrats applaud people who sell out the United States to foreigners.

What was all the money for, then?

What is it still for, then?

Why did Joe Biden not know that his kids were making millions by selling the "illusion of access?"

The phone calls were evidence to the oligarchs that Hunter had access,
Hunter is Joe's son, 'access' is a given.

and wasn't a disgraced black sheep of the family due to his human and drug trafficking.
He took drugs, but if there is evidence of 'trafficking', you'll need to substantiate that.
Nobody but Democrats applaud people who sell out the United States to foreigners.

Trump's son-in-law leveraged his senior WH staff position to score a $25,000,000 per year management fee on a $2,000,000,000 fund acquisition from Mohammed Bin Salman, you know, the guy who murdered and dismembered Jamal Khashoggi, the Washington Post Journalist.

You fucking hypocrite.

Hunter should be testifying soon, and maybe we will find out then.

But, unless Joe is proven to be involved, Hunter is as private citizen, one among millions of whom many also do business abroad and are not telling us their affairs. so, I could care less.

Democrats go to the Grand Canyon, Rumpole asks, so where is this big hole you were talking about? I don't see anything.

You're not blind, but you are stupid

There is no mediocrity worse than those who claim intelligence, especially the metaphor challenged, as you apparently are.

If I'm stupid, you are claiming to be intelligent, which is odd, since your reply lacks anything that could remotely be construed in the ballpark of smart.

You see, without facts to support it, it's a vacuous charge.

Okay, hot shot, let's see you cough up some of these grand canyon size pieces of evidence. And I don't mean the usual circumstantial, 'looks bad'; type of 'evidence' ,I mean the kind that proves, incontrovertibly, your allegation, you know, something worthy of that grand canyon status.

I'll be waiting.

If you can't, which I doubt you can, congratulations on your cop out.

Well done, sir!

There is no mediocrity worse than those who claim intelligence, especially the metaphor challenged, as you apparently are.

If I'm stupid, you are claiming to be intelligent, which is odd, since your reply lacks anything that could remotely be construed in the ballpark of smart.

You see, without facts to support it, it's a vacuous charge.

Okay, hot shot, let's see you cough up some of these grand canyon size pieces of evidence. And I don't mean the usual circumstantial, 'looks bad'; type of 'evidence' ,I mean the kind that proves, incontrovertibly, your allegation, you know, something worthy of that grand canyon status.

I'll be waiting.

If you can't, which I doubt you can, congratulations on your cop out.

Well done, sir!

Yes, well it's all a matter of timing. You can scream and yell all you want. But what will happen....will happen.

And you, as a LOUD MOUTHED internet poster won't have a thing to say about it.

For all the yelling and screaming on this board, they still had two impeachment trials of Trump.

For all the yelling and screaming on this board, both failed.

History is replete with men chasing illusions

1. The South Sea Bubble (1720): In the early 18th century, the South Sea Company was established in Britain with the promise of lucrative trade opportunities in the South Seas and the Americas. The company's stock value soared as investors bought into the idea of huge profits from overseas ventures. However, the company's ventures were largely illusory, and the stock price was artificially inflated. As a result, when the truth was revealed, the stock market crashed, and many investors lost vast amounts of money.
  2. The California Gold Rush (1848-1855): In the mid-19th century, gold was discovered in California, leading to a massive influx of people seeking their fortunes in the goldfields. Many individuals left their homes and jobs in search of quick wealth, believing they could find gold easily. However, the reality was harsh, with most prospectors facing difficult living conditions and little success in finding gold. Only a small minority actually struck it rich, while many others paid a heavy price in terms of time, effort, and financial investment.
  3. The Tulip Mania (1636-1637): In the Netherlands during the 17th century, tulip bulbs became highly sought after, and the prices skyrocketed to absurd levels. People were caught up in the speculation and invested heavily in tulip bulbs, hoping to sell them at even higher prices. However, the demand for tulips was largely illusory, and eventually, the market collapsed, leaving many speculators with worthless bulbs and significant financial losses.
  4. Dot-com Bubble (late 1990s to early 2000s): During the late 1990s, the rise of the internet led to a frenzy of investment in dot-com companies, even if many of these companies had questionable business models or no clear path to profitability. Investors believed that these companies would revolutionize industries and generate enormous profits. However, the bubble burst in the early 2000s, and many dot-com companies collapsed, leaving investors with substantial losses.
  5. The Dream of El Dorado: For centuries, explorers and adventurers sought the legendary city of El Dorado, a mythical place believed to be rich in gold and precious treasures. Numerous expeditions were mounted in search of this illusory city, but none ever found it. The pursuit of El Dorado became a symbol of chasing after unattainable dreams and paying the price of disappointment and failure.
dude I get you are strugglin like crazy to defend the horribly corrupt biden crime syndicate...but nobody is buying it....biden is as corrupt as a dead dog lying in a dtich for three weeks in the hot sun....give it up you are embarassing yourself

I can think of one thing, a brain dead moron who make shit up like that someone commented on their own intelligence who didn't.

The evidence in your moronic posts says you're stupid. Have a great day!

The phone calls were evidence to the oligarchs that Hunter had access, and wasn't a disgraced black sheep of the family due to his human and drug trafficking.

qwugh7s15xib1.jpg

I can think of one thing, a brain dead moron who make shit up like that someone commented on their own intelligence who didn't.

The evidence in your moronic posts says you're stupid. Have a great day!

You do have a fanciful, and disingenuous, imagination.

And don't have a nice day.

Yes, well it's all a matter of timing. You can scream and yell all you want. But what will happen....will happen.

And you, as a LOUD MOUTHED internet poster won't have a thing to say about it.

For all the yelling and screaming on this board, they still had two impeachment trials of Trump.

For all the yelling and screaming on this board, both failed.

Impeachment failed? Nothing like having a crew of spineless sycophants afraid of Trump and his base, you know, the threats, the being primaried, and such, to INFLUENCE their PHONY 'acquittal'.

Your acquittal, therefore, is worth spit.

He has four indictments, 90 felony counts we shall see what a REAL JURY says.

How many threads are you going to have on this bullshit?

Hunter sold access. People paid FOR YEARS!

If they weren't getting anything, they wouldn't PAY, idiot.

Exactly. Month after month after month, year after year- and when daddy was no longer VP his pay was cut in half.

Only cognitive dissonance can explain the conclusion that they got nothing for any of that. Utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:
Impeachment failed? Nothing like having a crew of spineless sycophants afraid of Trump and his base, you know, the threats, the being primaried, and such, to INFLUENCE their PHONY 'acquittal'.

He has four indictments, 90 felony counts we shall see what a REAL JURY says.

No, a CORRUPT jury. I hope you live in this country so that when it falls apart you get to suffer. Sadly, I think you are a paid chinese stooge, living in Shanghai, spewing your propaganda.

Whine it up Sour Grapes.

He wasn't removed from office.

The impeachment was worth spit (and no more). Anytime a party is talking about impeaching someone before they are inaugurated, you know what's afoot.

You losers just can't take that the world does not grovel at your feet.

Forum List

Back