People who’ve had their political opponents arrested:

do you want the list of those who have failed to jail their criminal predecessors? biden seems to be alone.

the failure of biden and his incompetent associates to bring trump to justice has created the worlds largest banana republic.

this country deserves its degenerate dictator. trump for life!

do you want the list of those who have failed to jail their criminal predecessors? biden seems to be alone.

the failure of biden and his incompetent associates to bring trump to justice has created the worlds largest banana republic.

this country deserves its degenerate dictator. trump for life!
1690959053029.png

Do you care if Trump did what the indictments say he did?

He didn't, so there you go. It's just a desperate ploy to keep him from running and embarrassing your party of criminals yet again into having to stuff ballot boxes. the payoff next time around will be a lot more expensive. Your flooding the country with criminal illegal aliens is losing you latino and black votes.

He didn't, so there you go. It's just a desperate ploy to keep him from running and embarrassing your party of criminals yet again into having to stuff ballot boxes. the payoff next time around will be a lot more expensive. Your flooding the country with criminal illegal aliens is losing you latino and black votes.
First, how do you know he didn't commit those crimes? Are you a bird on his shoulder? Are you an all-seeing god who knows all?

And second, you don't know my politics. I'm fully against the Dems on immigration. I'm not a sheep for either party. In other words, I'm not like you, thank goodness.

So you're just clueless. Well done.

First, how do you know he didn't commit those crimes? Are you a bird on his shoulder? Are you an all-seeing god who knows all?

And second, you don't know my politics. I'm fully against the Dems on immigration. I'm not a sheep for either party. In other words, I'm not like you, thank goodness.

Sorry, you're just an idiot shill, and should be deported.

Here they are. It's amazing that our government has become anti-American.

Hitler was arrested from Bavaria because he tried to make a coup. Four policeman and a curious man had been killed from the Hitler putschists. Unfortunatelly Hitler was not arrested long enough.

In this context I'm sure the storm on the capitol - January 6th 2021 - in the USA had been part of a plan of Donald Trump to destroy the political system of the USA. I hope you will arrest him long enough for this high treason.

Hitler was arrested from Bavaria because he tried to make a coup. Four policeman and a curious man had been killed from the Hitler putschists. Unfortunatelly Hitler was not arrested long enough.

In this context I'm sure the storm on the capitol - January 6th 2021 - in the USA had been part of a plan of Donald Trump to destroy the political system of the USA. I hope you will arrest him long enough for this high treason.
The Democrat Cult Voters are dangerous delusional crackpot fanatics.
demsaredumbhjghjjgj.jpg
marrickgarlndisacrookkjgfjfmfkhmhfm23.jpg

The proof is that Progs are lifers in politics more so than Republicans in percentages. And for some reason the indictments are swept under the rug in potential criminal charges. They are close now to admit to their version of Soviet style 5 year plans. As the buildings they are in will become in need of repairs and cosmetic upgrades as the years go by and get worse. Self-importance reigns as they have top shelf food and drink served to them as the peasants more and more eat insects, laboratory meat and other great food products. Defenders of the realm as they are just another version of a long line of humans throughout history who live off of the peons.

The proof is that Progs are lifers in politics more so than Republicans in percentages. And for some reason the indictments are swept under the rug in potential criminal charges. They are close now to admit to their version of Soviet style 5 year plans. As the buildings they are in will become in need of repairs and cosmetic upgrades as the years go by and get worse. Self-importance reigns as they have top shelf food and drink served to them as the peasants more and more eat insects, laboratory meat and other great food products. Defenders of the realm as they are just another version of a long line of humans throughout history who live off of the peons.

Beteigeuze IV? Starship Volltrottel?

Last edited:
Appeal to emotion, another leftist trait.

You are in danger to be wipepd out from Russian nukes and you have the luxary to make absolutelly stupid, senseless and criminal games? ... Hmm ... Why not? ... The Russians are doing a stupid, senseless and criminal war. ... Why not to do also something in such a quality? ... ... What about to steal the Statue of Liberty and we let bring the old lady from Mathias Rust to the Red Square in Moscow and say Xi Jinping had done so? And in the night when everyone sleeps we will leave this Gremlin horse - dressed in Japanese Kimonos and armed with German longswords - and will conquer the Crimea ... or the Kremlin ... or an ice-cream parlor ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back