Hunter Biden associate describes "illusion of access"

No, Weiss was assigned to investigate Hunter, remember?

No, I qualified my remark, as indicated. It stands.

You may now remove your foot from your mouth.

Yes, stupid.

I accused Biden of nothing and you (because your post was so totally jacked try to throw some smoke).

You are really not that good at this.

My foot is on the floor.

Your head is so far up your ass, you are looking out your bellybutton.

Most prosecutors (and my GF is a lawyer) will tell you that most jurors, when they sit on the juror, hear the words of the judge, the attorneys, feel the weight of the place, the trappings of the court, set their biases aside and take the job seriously. There is always a possibility someone won't, of course. But Trump has a large following in Georgia, so don't sweat it. Yes, naturally the lawyers want jurors who are partial to their side, but, that's true anywhere you go.

No, that would increase chances of a hung jury. He needs to be tried in Washington DC and Atlanta, where the odds of being incarcerated are greater. We can't take chances with this menace to society being free. I reserve that opinion to serial killers and sociopaths, and Trump is a sociopath.

What is a sociopath? Well, to my eyes and ears, Trump checks all the boxes (source BING AI):

A sociopath is a term often used to describe a person with antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). It's characterized by a persistent pattern of disregard for the rights of others, lack of empathy, chronic violation of societal norms, manipulativeness, deceitfulness, and failure to accept personal responsibility.

Here's a more detailed breakdown of some common characteristics:

1. Lack of Empathy: Sociopaths often have a lack of concern for the feelings or suffering of others. They may be unable to understand the emotional states of other people, and they often lack remorse for harming others.
  2. Manipulativeness and Deceitfulness: They may manipulate others for personal gain or pleasure and are often deceitful, lying, or using aliases without concern for the effect on others.
  3. Impulsivity and Irresponsibility: Sociopaths often act impulsively without considering the consequences and may have difficulty sustaining work or fulfilling obligations.
  4. Disregard for Social Norms and Laws: They often have a persistent pattern of disregard for social norms, rules, and laws, which can lead to repeated arrests or legal problems.
  5. Charming but Superficial: Sociopaths can be charming and engaging, but this charm is often superficial and used to manipulate others.
  6. Lack of Personal Responsibility: They often fail to accept responsibility for their actions and blame others for their problems.
  7. Aggressive Behavior: Some sociopaths may engage in aggressive or violent behavior, though not all do.

She's your GF.

That shot her credibility right there.

Hey pea-brains:

I don't think I mentioned who he was voting for. Anyway....

He testified that he was inundated threats from Trump believers for not complying with Trump's criminal attempts to reverse Arizona's election results for Biden.

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers testified before the House Jan. 6 committee on Tuesday, detailing the fake electors scheme devised by President Trump and his allies. Bowers said he, his family and his neighbors had been inundated with threats in the weeks following the election. "At the same time, on some of these, we had a daughter who was gravely ill who was upset by what was happening outside, and my wife, that is a valiant person, very strong, quiet, very strong woman," he said.

If he is a glutton for punishment, that's irrelevant to the claim. The claim is the relevant fact pointing to the fact that Trump is a menace to society, a 4x indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.

BTW, Dumbass.....

Bowers getting crosswise with Trump was well after impeachment as was the Georgia SofS, as was Cheney, as was Cheney's side kick.

Flake was not worried about being primaried because of Trump and never backed down from him.

HIs party had had with him on several fronts and he knew his support in the state was low and had been for years.

BTW, Dumbass.....

Bowers getting crosswise with Trump was well after impeachment as was the Georgia SofS, as was Cheney, as was Cheney's side kick.

Flake was not worried about being primaried because of Trump and never backed down from him.

HIs party had had with him on several fronts and he knew his support in the state was low and had been for years.
BTW, Dumbass.....

Uh, fuckface....

You are embarrassing yourself.

doesn't negate his testimony.

suck on this:

Trump is a 4x indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.

Last edited:
SFB's,

Your bringing him up was in the context of the impeachment proceedings.

Everyone can see you are off your normally pathetic game.

I can't even say nice try because it really wasn't that good.

Were you born this stupid?

Find a real argument.

Uh, fuckface....

You are embarrassing yourself.

doesn't negate his testimony.

suck on this:

Trump is a 4x indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.

Oh, does the use of infantile words make you feel better. Did you say you were 70 or 7.0 ?

Your whole premise is blown up. Sorry to be the one to point it out. That you can't find good examples to support your claim isn't my issue.

As I said: In spite of your electronic rantings, you have no influence over what happens.

If Trump is convicted, he'll be punished. That is our system. He hasn't been tried or convicted yet. Therefore, you have no "facts". So your final claim is just wishful thinking on your part.

Have a day and try not to blow a blood vessel trying to convince people you are smart when they know better.

Ohhh, it was just an "illusion". Could someone explain why corrupt nations would pay millions for "illusions"?

"Tell the Chairman that the Biden's are the best at doing what he wants" - Apparently the former Chinese intelligence officer likes magic tricks and he is a complete idiot?
The same nations that paid off trump for military secrets

Find a real argument

About what ?

There is no debating that Trump has NOT been convicted in a court of law yet.

He will run the gambit and will face judgement if convicted.

If he's not convicted, then he'll be free to continue to pursue what he wants.

And nothing you say, none of your rants, none of your brain farting is going to influence that one way or the other.

Argue with that.

Forum List

Back