What will Stein do will all the money now that the recounts are essentially over

I wonder what the purpose of this recount was? Because she was mad that Donald Trump won? Are taxpayers going to end up footing the bill for her hissy fit? Unacceptable.

I doubt Michigan will just let her walk. My guess is a lawsuit for repayment based on a frivolous recount request.

The purpose was to keep rat morale up...give them something to focus on other than their humiliating defeat. The MI state Supreme Court got it right and when they did, the Fed judge folded like a cheap suit. Stein never had standing to demand a recount...only Hellary did and she didn't file.

The purpose was to keep rat morale up...give them something to focus on other than their humiliating defeat. The MI state Supreme Court got it right and when they did, the Fed judge folded like a cheap suit. Stein never had standing to demand a recount...only Hellary did and she didn't file.

And since Hell had standing ya'll woulda been fine with it.

From a legal standpoint, yes. Stein's actions were illegal.

From a legal standpoint, yes. Stein's actions were illegal.

There would still be caterwauling and the gnashing of teeth over something ultimately irrelevant.

Forum List

Back