What will Stein do will all the money now that the recounts are essentially over

I wonder what the purpose of this recount was? Because she was mad that Donald Trump won? Are taxpayers going to end up footing the bill for her hissy fit? Unacceptable.

They should cut it.out of welfare that would be hilarious and awesome!

How much money was that and can you please source where it all came from?

Yes, we can, the question is why you can't.

Show me.

I thought snowflakes knew how to use computers...Here, let me help you out.

LMGTFY

Jill Stein's recount fundraising: What happens to leftover money?

There you go..

What the hell man, I can't go with that fake "liberal" MSM news crap.

How much money was that and can you please source where it all came from?

Yes, we can, the question is why you can't.

Show me.

I thought snowflakes knew how to use computers...Here, let me help you out.

LMGTFY

Jill Stein's recount fundraising: What happens to leftover money?

There you go..

What the hell man, I can't go with that fake "liberal" MSM news crap.

You'll be fine....go to whatever news outlet you trust and read all about it. Good Luck to you for the next 8 years. They're going to suck for you.

I wonder what the purpose of this recount was? Because she was mad that Donald Trump won? Are taxpayers going to end up footing the bill for her hissy fit? Unacceptable.

Poor whites will howl.

So? Black, white, Hispanic, its Jill Steins.fault for wasting tax money.

Oh come on, no one cares about wasting tax money, americans just want it wasted on what THEY want it wasted on.

Poor whites will howl.

Oh come on, no one cares about wasting tax money, americans just want it wasted on what THEY want it wasted on.

Wrong x now most people.dont take.the debt seriously, true, but id rather the govt run like a business

Poor whites will howl.

Wrong x now most people.dont take.the debt seriously, true, but id rather the govt run like a business

It does, that's the problem.

You are like a repair shop that takes stuff in and hits it all with a hammer. Broke becomes more broken.

Poor whites will howl.

Fenton needs to pace himself....Trump hasn't even taken office yet.

How will he crank up his crybaby rhetoric if he is already apoplectic before Trump even takes the oath?

LONG LONG 8 years ahead for Fenton.

Poor whites will howl.

Fenton needs to pace himself....Trump hasn't even taken office yet.

How will he crank up his crybaby rhetoric if he is already apoplectic before Trump even takes the oath?

LONG LONG 8 years ahead for Fenton.

What? How? Why? Like most americans, I didn't see any candidate on the menu at all, Trump will be just like any of the rest would have been. The power structure will roll right on as it always does. And your little meme had nothing to do with this:

That has nothing to do with Trump.

she should commission a huge portrait of herself with a golden frame, at a cost of at least 10,000 dollars.

Forum List

Back