What will today bring?

#2 says it all with regard to the "scandals" the right comes up with on an almost daily basis. Americans are rejecting them as the economy improves and they tire of the Republicans wasting time and refusing to do their jobs. Next year they'll probably look back at 2012 as the "good old days" when they were actually relevant.

The GOP didnt invent FnF. The GOP didnt invent Benghazi. The GOP didnt invent the IRS scandal. The GOP didnt invent the AP and other intrusions on journalism.
This is the most ethically challenged administration since Nixon. Possibly worse than Nixon. People are waking up since the news media realize they are targets and will start reporting appropriately.

*YAWN* What about "it's the economy, stupid" don't you understand? The monomania of ODS sufferers will only come to haunt them as the public turns them out next year.

And the economy still sucks. Slowest recovery ever coupled with highest gov't expenditures. UE still higher than when Obozo took office.
BUt I suspect if numbers on the economy tank suddenly you will pivot to "foreign policy" (also a disaster), global warming, or some other deflection from the matter at hand.

#2 says it all with regard to the "scandals" the right comes up with on an almost daily basis. Americans are rejecting them as the economy improves and they tire of the Republicans wasting time and refusing to do their jobs. Next year they'll probably look back at 2012 as the "good old days" when they were actually relevant.

The GOP didnt invent FnF. The GOP didnt invent Benghazi. The GOP didnt invent the IRS scandal. The GOP didnt invent the AP and other intrusions on journalism.
This is the most ethically challenged administration since Nixon. Possibly worse than Nixon. People are waking up since the news media realize they are targets and will start reporting appropriately.

Did Fast and Furious not begin under the Bush administration?

After so many false claims like that I am surprised you can raise that chestnut with a straight face. The short answer is No.

*YAWN* What about "it's the economy, stupid" don't you understand? The monomania of ODS sufferers will only come to haunt them as the public turns them out next year.

And the economy still sucks. Slowest recovery ever coupled with highest gov't expenditures. UE still higher than when Obozo took office.
BUt I suspect if numbers on the economy tank suddenly you will pivot to "foreign policy" (also a disaster), global warming, or some other deflection from the matter at hand.

I suspect that the only reason we have "scandals of the day" is because the economy is doing better than you're willing to admit.

Did Fast and Furious not begin under the Bush administration?

After so many false claims like that I am surprised you can raise that chestnut with a straight face. The short answer is No.

You mean the short LIE, don't you, or is that the BIG LIE?!?! :cool:

I suspect that the only reason we have "scandals of the day" is because the economy is doing better than you're willing to admit.

I suspect the only reason you want to focus on a failed economy is because Obama's other failures are much worse. The only part of the "economy" you can point to are assets rising in price due solely to the Fed's enormous printing of money.

The noose tightens around Holder's neck, and in the background I swear I just heard someone fire up the White House bus. Be sure and wear and old suit today, Eric. Those dirty tire tread marks will be hell to get clean.

Started with a wimper today, Chris Christie holding hands with Comrade Barack, Dingy Harry Reid announcing he does have the votes to pass the Gang of Ocho's Amnesty package, Michelle Bachman stepping down after 2014, then there's the Mass kid who was facing suspension for bringing a quarter sized Lego AR 15 onto the school bus. Then there's the kangaroo court trial that's being set up for George Zimmerman to face. The State of Florida has rigged it to hang Zimmerman by excluding any and all incriminating evidence regarding St Skittles. Wait'll the guilty verdict gets overturned on appeal. Perfect opportunity to try out those brand new night vision scopes or the Bushmaster you found under the tree with your name on the gift tag when the thugs take to the streets to vent their anger.

Makes you wonder why Republican females get shot down so early on in their careers while harlots like Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) linger on interminably. Watching her drone on laying down her smokescreen for the Administration during the recent House Government Oversight Committee hearing made you want to get down on your knees and pray someone would run up and shove a two foot long kielbasa down her throat. She had to look better when she was younger. There's no way she could get a guy to stick around long enough, the way she looks now. As they say, "Gettin' old's a b!tch"

Last edited:
I want this IRS "scandal" to continue to build in scope until there is a proper investigation of how these Republican front "tea party" and "patriot" organizations received tax-exempt status. That, to me, is the real scandal here--and I suspect that the stupid GOP congress will be given just enough rope to hang themselves. Watch and see, this has happened before.

Forum List

Back