Zone1 What with the rainbow flags on chruches?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I can understand that some churches approve of sodomy and no longer consider it a sin.

But why is it necessary to put a flag celebrating the practice on the front door of a church?

Churches who are ok with drinking and grass smoking, don't put flags celebrating those activities in front of their sanctuaries.

Why is the glorification of sodomy insisted on nowadays by the religious left, and acceptance isn't enough?

1728610392392.png

I can understand that some churches approve of sodomy and no longer consider it a sin.

But why is it necessary to put a flag celebrating the practice on the front door of a church?

Churches who are ok with drinking and grass smoking, don't put flags celebrating those activities in front of their sanctuaries.

Why is the glorification of sodomy insisted on nowadays by the religious left, and acceptance isn't enough?

View attachment 1024829
Watch out for the gay mafia. It's ok to bash Christians but bashing gays is no longer acceptable.

View attachment 1024829
I think some of them bought into all that love and acceptance bullshit that Jesus preached.

I think some of them bought into all that love and acceptance bullshit that Jesus preached.

"love and acceptance" is one thing, its quite another to glorify a sexual practice at the front door of a church.

As a straight guy, I wouldn't want to enter as it would give people the wrong idea about me, and get them thinking that I was into that too.

But it IS a sin.

Must be a church really desperate for parishioners.
All I can say is if my church did that, I'd be looking for a new church.
Not because gay people might worship there, more power to them, just that I see no need to make a point
of PROMOTING a sexually deviant way of life in the House of the Lord.

But it IS a sin.

I can appreciate that radical left religious groups have a different opinion on this than Almighty God does.

But what I find amazing is that they not only consider sodomy "not a sin", but they actually consider it to be a virtue and worthy of glorification by putting the Flag of Sodom on their building.

hobelim why don't you set the OP straight since you believe YOUR God doesn't care about the sexual preferences of consenting adults. :lol:

The bible says that there will be a great apostasy in the last days. (2 Thess 2:3, 2 Timothy 4:3-4 etc.) So the closer we get to the end of this age, the more that churches are going to fall away from the truth and promote worldly stuff.

I can appreciate that radical left religious groups have a different opinion on this than Almighty God does.
But what I find amazing is that they not only consider sodomy "not a sin", but they actually consider it to be a virtue and worthy of glorification by putting the Flag of Sodom on their building.

Maybe these people just need to start their own church then instead of co-opting others?
Under the church of the Abrahamic Bible, the ONLY justification for sexual congress is in the procreation of the species, period, and always within the context of the married heterosexual family unit as the basis of a moral and ethical life.

This was the governor which defined and regulated human society for 2000 years.
Seems that the societal hub is coming off the wheel without it.

The bible says that there will be a great apostasy in the last days. (2 Thess 2:3, 2 Timothy 4:3-4 etc.) So the closer we get to the end of this age, the more that churches are going to fall away from the truth and promote worldly stuff.

Like hate and gossiping and adultery and greed and, well you get the point.

View attachment 1024829
That's a picture of Satan usurping what belongs to God. That church's name is Laodicea. Leave the world's church to the world.

View attachment 1024829
So persons who are homosexuals feel safe to go in and worship.

So person who are not homosexuals know that homosexuals will feel safe there.

That's a picture of Satan usurping what belongs to God. That church's name is Laodicea. Leave the world's church to the world.

Isn't that exactly how Satan works? Not by head-on blatantly opposing God, but by usurping his image clandestinely for his own use to better mislead the innocent, much like the fox wearing a rooster outfit then calling all the chickens home.

So persons who are homosexuals feel safe to go in and worship.

So person who are not homosexuals know that homosexuals will feel safe there.

Why not put up a grass flag, so dopeheads know they will feel safe to go into worship as well?
1728614112015.png

Or a communist flag, a nazi flag and an S&M flag, so that communists, nazis and sado-masochists will feel safe to go inside?

Forum List

Back