What word would you use to describe this hypothetical event?

A hypothetical event based on an actual meeting.

Members of the Biden campaign, including his daughter, met with Russian operatives after receiving an offer, through an intermediary, to be given compromising info on Trump by the Russian government.

You mean like Trump's involvement with an honest business ... treating a woman with respect ... or any episode where Trump thought of someone else's needs and wants ...

They'd walk away ... Democrats are set this campaign season to press home all the attributes the voters adore about Trump ... cheating the IRS, cheating his wife and cheating the stupid people in Blue States paying taxes ... that stuff sells bigily in Red States ...

You mean like Trump's involvement with an honest business ... treating a woman with respect ... or any episode where Trump thought of someone else's needs and wants ...

They'd walk away ... Democrats are set this campaign season to press home all the attributes the voters adore about Trump ... cheating the IRS, cheating his wife and cheating the stupid people in Blue States paying taxes ... that stuff sells bigily in Red States ...
Could you try answering the question? Thanks.

Members of the Biden campaign, including his daughter, met with Russian operatives after receiving an offer, through an intermediary, to be given compromising info on Trump by the Russian government.
Opposition research that happens every election cycle.

Suck on it.

There was no actual meeting that this fantasy is based upon.
I admit to being unsurprised that you once again deny a demonstrable truth. Mueller having mentioned the meeting in his report. Declining to charge Donnie J with a crime because in Mueller's opinion the Orange Fraud's seed was too stupid to know he was committing a crime.

I want you other denialists to consider what right wing media and Trump would be saying if the hypothetical meeting took place. Because Donnie J did attend such a meeting. So did Trump's campaign manager and top adviser.

There was no actual meeting that this fantasy is based upon.

Trump Jr. Emails: 'I Love It' When Offered Russian Info on Clinton

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer who he believed had damaging information about Hillary Clinton in the midst of the 2016 election — and wrote "I love it" about the prospect of getting his hands on the material, according to emails released Tuesday by the president's eldest son.

The email exchange shows an acquaintance with ties to Russia, music publicist Rob Goldstone, told the son of then-candidate Donald Trump last year that the attorney has "information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

Although it was clear that Trump Jr. was told by Goldstone he would be meeting with a "Russian government attorney" and that the information was "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," Trump Jr. expressed no hesitation in the email chain and, in fact, appeared enthusiastic.

Trump Jr. Emails: 'I Love It' When Offered Russian Info on Clinton

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer who he believed had damaging information about Hillary Clinton in the midst of the 2016 election — and wrote "I love it" about the prospect of getting his hands on the material, according to emails released Tuesday by the president's eldest son.

The email exchange shows an acquaintance with ties to Russia, music publicist Rob Goldstone, told the son of then-candidate Donald Trump last year that the attorney has "information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

Although it was clear that Trump Jr. was told by Goldstone he would be meeting with a "Russian government attorney" and that the information was "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," Trump Jr. expressed no hesitation in the email chain and, in fact, appeared enthusiastic.

clutches-pearls.gif

What about it? I suppose it’s better to go that route then using a law firm to launder payments to foreign operatives for russian disinformation.

I did ... you just didn't like it is all ...

Anyone who votes for a convicted felon to be President of the United States doesn't deserve freedom ... we already know he gave away "Top Secret/SCI" information ... what could the Russians tell us that would be worse? ... just about anything bad about Trump only bolsters his popularity ... Trump attracts tax-cheats and rapists ... and you're known by the company you keep ...

Besides ... the Russians want Trump to win ... because Ukraine falls immediately afterward ... plus all the cheap classified material they can get ...

Last edited:
We see the trap you are setting and want no part of it
Trap? That's like saying Mueller was setting a trap for Trump by requesting his honest testimony in person.

The refusal by you folks to answer the question perfectly illustrates the reason I wrote the thread.

Trap? That's like saying Mueller was setting a trap for Trump by requesting his honest testimony in person.

The refusal by you folks to answer the question perfectly illustrates the reason I wrote the thread.
LOL!! BULLSHIT.

The real reason you wrote this thread is that you are grasping at straws to denigrate Trump and protect Biden from direct comparison. The debate is happening next week. Buckle-up bucko!!

I admit to being unsurprised that you once again deny a demonstrable truth. Mueller having mentioned the meeting in his report. Declining to charge Donnie J with a crime because in Mueller's opinion the Orange Fraud's seed was too stupid to know he was committing a crime.

I want you other denialists to consider what right wing media and Trump would be saying if the hypothetical meeting took place. Because Donnie J did attend such a meeting. So did Trump's campaign manager and top adviser.

What crime?

i'm still trying to figure out what "honest business" would ever get involved with trump.

but let us compare the investigations of trump involvement with russia circa 2016 or preparation and response for covid,

in contrast we know every unclassified detail of the private sector security of a distant consulate in a country at civil war. i'd put odds there was a "bengazzi " folder on the bathroom floor at mar a lago.

It wasn't Biden, it was Hillary. And she didn;t get an offer from the Russians, she went to them first.

You cheered, and you're still fantasizing about the "pee tape" they promised you.

LOL!

Forum List

Back