What word would you use to describe this hypothetical event?

I admit to being unsurprised that you once again deny a demonstrable truth. Mueller having mentioned the meeting in his report. Declining to charge Donnie J with a crime because in Mueller's opinion the Orange Fraud's seed was too stupid to know he was committing a crime.

I want you other denialists to consider what right wing media and Trump would be saying if the hypothetical meeting took place. Because Donnie J did attend such a meeting. So did Trump's campaign manager and top adviser.

Nope
Just made up.

A hypothetical event based on an actual meeting.

Members of the Biden campaign, including his daughter, met with Russian operatives after receiving an offer, through an intermediary, to be given compromising info on Trump by the Russian government.
The purpose served is that everybody is realizing that Russia is real!

Biden won't be happy with that, but it still requires Trump to capitalize on the fear it stokes up in the children, and the adults' reactions to their children.

I remember when it even caused builders to build bomb shelters in new houses!

Members of the Biden campaign, including his daughter, met with Russian operatives after receiving an offer, through an intermediary, to be given compromising info on Trump by the Russian government.
How would I describe this?

Terminal TDS.

I admit to being unsurprised that you once again deny a demonstrable truth. Mueller having mentioned the meeting in his report. Declining to charge Donnie J with a crime because in Mueller's opinion the Orange Fraud's seed was too stupid to know he was committing a crime.

What crime?
First admit that the incident happened (because it did) then admit you don’t care
Then admit you’d freak out if it was Biden people who had done this.

Then We can talk about crimes

First admit that the incident happened (because it did) then admit you don’t care
Then admit you’d freak out if it was Biden people who had done this.

The. We can talk about crimes

If meeting with a Russian is illegal, I'd like to see the law.

Sounds like someone needs a mental health day.

Trap? That's like saying Mueller was setting a trap for Trump by requesting his honest testimony in person.

The refusal by you folks to answer the question perfectly illustrates the reason I wrote the thread.
You arent very clever and neither are your traps

As long as the meeting was really about adoption of orphans, it'd be okay.......(nudge nudge, wink wink)

What word would you use to describe this hypothetical event?​

Retarded attempt ^ by bug. Which is kind of redundant.

The OP reminds me of Captain Queeg in The Cain Mutiny, but the strawberries you see...
1718647298351.png

Deja Vu

Forum List

Back