What word would you use to describe this hypothetical event?

Ignorance of the law isn't supposed to be a defensible excuse. But a Repub SC let Donnie J off the hook, the son of a Repub president.

Intent is required, FOOL!!!!!! Either way, the meeting wasn't illegal.

No, it's all been hashed out here before, look it up yourself. But the lawyer got the meeting on one topic and once in the meeting changed the topic. Kind of like you did in this lying assed thread.

As you know, what the meeting became is not the legal issue. The legal issue is Donnie J's intent when he agreed to and attended the meeting. Which is why.........

Prosecutors “considered whether to charge Trump Campaign officials with crimes in connection with the June 9 meeting,” Mueller wrote, but couldn’t “prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals acted ‘willfully,’ i.e., with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct.” Specifically, prosecutors couldn’t prove “the participants in the meeting were familiar with the foreign-contribution ban or the application of federal law to the relevant factual context.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...279d12-653b-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Hint to the ignorant, courts have ruled, information does not is not considered a contribution of any value. Look it up fraud.

Wrong again. Mueller acknowledged the difficulty in accessing the value of the info potentially to be given to Don's idiot offspring. Not that it didn't have value.

As you know, what the meeting became is not the legal issue. The legal issue is Donnie J's intent when he agreed to and attended the meeting. Which is why.........

Prosecutors “considered whether to charge Trump Campaign officials with crimes in connection with the June 9 meeting,” Mueller wrote, but couldn’t “prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals acted ‘willfully,’ i.e., with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct.” Specifically, prosecutors couldn’t prove “the participants in the meeting were familiar with the foreign-contribution ban or the application of federal law to the relevant factual context.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...279d12-653b-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html

Exactly what is the monetary value of the spoken word?

Wrong again. Mueller acknowledged the difficulty in accessing the value of the info potentially to be given to Don's idiot offspring. Not that it didn't have value.

Show me were the FEC places any value on the spoken word. Or the time of a volunteer for that matter.

Donnie J went to the meeting with the intent and the expectation of receiving dirt on Hillary being offered by the Russian government.

And? The bitch actually paid a British spy to fabricate dirt on Trump. There was an actual monetary value placed on that foreign contribution and all she got was a fine on how she accounted for the payments.

Then why did Mueller say he didn't charge Donnie J because of ignorance of the crime he committed?

Specifically, prosecutors couldn’t prove “the participants in the meeting were familiar with the foreign-contribution ban or the application of federal law to the relevant factual context.”

Getting info from foreigners is an illegal contribution?

Let me ask you this, though you guys avoid answering questions like the plague.

What if a Dem SC let the child of the subject of his investigation off the hook that easily? Do you understand how it would have changed the whole narrative if Mueller had charged Donnie with conspiring with Russian agents to get dirt on Hillary...........which is what happened?

Except that it didn't happen.
You should accept that hilliary was the one conspiring with Russians.

Last edited:
Exactly what is the monetary value of the spoken word?

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

***Mod Note: RED text is reserved for mods. Read the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump Jr. Emails: 'I Love It' When Offered Russian Info on Clinton

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer who he believed had damaging information about Hillary Clinton in the midst of the 2016 election — and wrote "I love it" about the prospect of getting his hands on the material, according to emails released Tuesday by the president's eldest son.

The email exchange shows an acquaintance with ties to Russia, music publicist Rob Goldstone, told the son of then-candidate Donald Trump last year that the attorney has "information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

Although it was clear that Trump Jr. was told by Goldstone he would be meeting with a "Russian government attorney" and that the information was "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," Trump Jr. expressed no hesitation in the email chain and, in fact, appeared enthusiastic.

But no one has produced the actual emails

Show me were the FEC places any value on the spoken word. Or the time of a volunteer for that matter.

A threshold legal question is whether providing to a campaign “documents and information” of the type involved here would constitute a prohibited campaign contribution. The foreign contribution ban is not limited to contributions of money. It expressly prohibits “a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value.” 52 U.S.C. § 30121(a)(1)(A), (a)(2)(emphasis added). And the term “contribution” is defined throughout the campaign-finance laws to “include[]” “any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value.”52 U.S.C. § 30101(8)(A)(i) (emphasis added).The phrases “thing of value” and “anything of value” are broad and inclusive enough to encompass at least some forms of valuable information.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

So, in your fantasy, that transparency would have been good for the US, yes?

What did you fail to understand about "monetary"? BTW, there is no such thing as a crown prosecutor in Russia. Oh, and it was all a fraud.

Donnie J went to the meeting with the intent and the expectation of receiving dirt on Hillary being offered by the Russian government.

LOL, you're getting your information from election deniers:

1718729576036.png

A threshold legal question is whether providing to a campaign “documents and information” of the type involved here would constitute a prohibited campaign contribution. The foreign contribution ban is not limited to contributions of money. It expressly prohibits “a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value.” 52 U.S.C. § 30121(a)(1)(A), (a)(2)(emphasis added). And the term “contribution” is defined throughout the campaign-finance laws to “include[]” “any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value.”52 U.S.C. § 30101(8)(A)(i) (emphasis added).The phrases “thing of value” and “anything of value” are broad and inclusive enough to encompass at least some forms of valuable information.

Another fail from commie land, that's not an FEC site. And I don't need some commie lawyer trying to rewrite the law.

Forum List

Back