What word would you use to describe this hypothetical event?

A hypothetical event based on an actual meeting.

Members of the Biden campaign, including his daughter, met with Russian operatives after receiving an offer, through an intermediary, to be given compromising info on Trump by the Russian government.

Bullshit!

Is this fantasy important to you?
Is the fantasy of denying it happened important to you..........liar?

I'm starting to ask myself why I shouldn't put you on ignore since you can't admit to the most elemental, demonstrable truths. If you notice I've stopped responding to your lies in the future you'll know why.

LOL!! BULLSHIT.

The real reason you wrote this thread is that you are grasping at straws to denigrate Trump and protect Biden from direct comparison. The debate is happening next week. Buckle-up bucko!!
The reason I wrote the thread is to show you cucks how blind you are to one of the crucial events investigated by Mueller that has gone down the collective memory hole of Trump cultists.

I was responding to a ring wing poster's denial of reality.

You're a fucking liar, your whole intent was bringing up the Trump Tower meeting, but all that was hashed out here years ago. You're BS OP was an attempt to get around :th_avatar107484_8:.

You're a fucking liar, your whole intent was bringing up the Trump Tower meeting, but all that was hashed out here years ago. You're BS OP was an attempt to get around :th_avatar107484_8:.

It what way was it "hashed out?" You mean Mueller concluding Donnie J is a dope?

Mueller Confirms: Don Jr. Was Too Stupid to Collude​

Let me ask you this, though you guys avoid answering questions like the plague.

What if a Dem SC let the child of the subject of his investigation off the hook that easily? Do you understand how it would have changed the whole narrative if Mueller had charged Donnie with conspiring with Russian agents to get dirt on Hillary...........which is what happened?

Let me ask you this, though you guys avoid answering questions like the plague.

What if a Dem SC let the child of the subject of his investigation off the hook that easily? Do you understand how it would have changed the whole narrative if Mueller had charged Donnie with conspiring with Russian agents to get dirt on Hillary...........which is what happened?

I gave you exactly what you asked for, a word. And there is absolutely nothing illegal about a campaign doing oppo research. Well except when you pay for a pile of fictitious BS and try to defraud the country with it. And then cook the books on how you paid for it. The bitch should be next up on the Bragg political hit list.

I gave you exactly what you asked for, a word. And there is absolutely nothing illegal about a campaign doing oppo research.
Then why did Mueller say he didn't charge Donnie J because of ignorance of the crime he committed?

Prosecutors “considered whether to charge Trump Campaign officials with crimes in connection with the June 9 meeting,” Mueller wrote, but couldn’t “prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals acted ‘willfully,’ i.e., with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct.” Specifically, prosecutors couldn’t prove “the participants in the meeting were familiar with the foreign-contribution ban or the application of federal law to the relevant factual context.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why did Mueller say he didn't charge Donnie J because of ignorance of the crime he committed?

Prosecutors “considered whether to charge Trump Campaign officials with crimes in connection with the June 9 meeting,” Mueller wrote, but couldn’t “prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals acted ‘willfully,’ i.e., with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct.” Specifically, prosecutors couldn’t prove “the participants in the meeting were familiar with the foreign-contribution ban or the application of federal law to the relevant factual context.”
Ignorance of the law isn't supposed to be a legally defensible excuse. But a Repub SC let Donnie J off the hook, the son of a Repub president.

Last edited:
Would you mind providing a link explaining why you think the assertion is true and why it makes a difference? Thanks.

No, it's all been hashed out here before, look it up yourself. But the lawyer got the meeting on one topic and once in the meeting changed the topic. Kind of like you did in this lying assed thread.

Hint to the ignorant, courts have ruled, information does not is not considered a contribution of any value. Look it up fraud.

Forum List

Back