🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

Do you understand that having sex leads to pregnancy?
Just because a woman consents to let one person use her body (for sex) does not give a third person the right to use her body against her will.

When you have sex, you're implicitly consenting to at the very least the possibility of getting pregnant.
Wrong. But, even if that were true, consent to allow another to use one's body can be revoked at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

So it is asinine to turn around and claim that the baby is the guilty party here. The baby is 100% innocent.
The baby didn't cause it's existence. That still does not give it the right to maintain its existence using the body of another. If losing that dependency results in death....

TOUGH SHIT!!!

Them's the breaks. Life (and death) is not fair.

Nobody owes their body to another!!!

You really don't believe in freedom, do you? I thought you did.

Nobody is allowed to kill you - and you’re not “state property”. You’ll have to do a lot better than that, snowflake.
Is another person allowed to use my body against my will?

Do you understand that having sex leads to pregnancy? When you have sex, you're implicitly consenting to at the very least the possibility of getting pregnant. So it is asinine to turn around and claim that the baby is the guilty party here. The baby is 100% innocent.
You didn’t answer the question...

The baby absolutely has the right to be in the womb.
So you believe that a person has the right to use another’s body against their will, then?

No, I am specifically talking about the pre-born baby, not just any random person.

So you have nothing to back your erroneous opinion? Thought so.

So you believe laws are always correct? By the way I asked you a couple times to not post to me anymore. You refuse to answer any questions, and I feel like I'm dealing with a mentally challenged 14 year old.
Nope. I believe laws always back a thought though. You dont have a law that backs your thought. I dont care what you asked. If you post I am going to address your posts.

Do you understand that having sex leads to pregnancy? When you have sex, you're implicitly consenting to at the very least the possibility of getting pregnant. So it is asinine to turn around and claim that the baby is the guilty party here. The baby is 100% innocent.

So you believe that a person has the right to use another’s body against their will, then?

No, I am specifically talking about the pre-born baby, not just any random person.
a unplanned for, unwanted, pre born baby is a random person.

So there is a class of people who have the right to use another person’s body against their will. Sounds a bit like slavery.

False equivalence yet again. No one said parents can kill toddlers. .
Botney just did. Try and keep up son.
Show us where Botney said parents could kill their toddlers. Is this like when you claimed a fetus was an adult female?
Post #223 and reaffirmed in post #232.
Nope. Nothing in those posts say parents have the right to kill toddlers. If they did you would have quoted them.
7F451ADB-E123-409E-BC65-4E9F6D9E13C7.gif

One way or another, I am still curious:

Why do any of you give a fuck about a stranger's unborn bastard spawn?
:dunno:

Why?

Please answer the question.

Show us where Botney said parents could kill their toddlers. Is this like when you claimed a fetus was an adult female?
Nope. Nothing in those posts say parents have the right to kill toddlers. If they did you would have quoted them.
And then Botney reiterated it for the third time in post #268. So he’s openly admitting it and you’re trying to deny he said what he admits to saying.

Why?

That’s like saying we should legalize murder since neither you nor I give a damn about a Blood murdering a Crip tonight. We don’t give a damn. We still recognize that no society can function like that. The right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...

So there is a class of people who have the right to use another person’s body against their will. Sounds a bit like slavery.
Slavery is better than murder. Ask the judicial system.
So, a person held and forced to work against his/her will can't kill her captor to escape?

Slavery is better than murder, right?

:auiqs.jpg:

Dude, I know you are a reasonable person. I know you love freedom. Why do you give a shit about the worthless, unwanted, unborn, bastard spawn of another? That's more competition for your children.

Are you advocating slavery?
No. I’m advocating that your comment is astoundingly desperate and ignorant. It’s not “slavery” to carry a baby in your womb.

Now...why are you openly advocating for murder?

And then Botney reiterated it for the third time in post #268. So he’s openly admitting it and you’re trying to deny he said what he admits to saying.
Nope. Just checked that post and again there is no mention of parents killing toddlers.

Are you advocating slavery?
No. I’m advocating that your comment is astoundingly desperate and ignorant. It’s not “slavery” to carry a baby in your womb.

Now...why are you openly advocating for murder?
It is when the carrier is being forced to against her will.

So, a person held and forced to work against his/her will can't kill her captor to escape?
Nope. Ask the judicial system. You can only legally take a life if you’re life is in immediate risk or the life of another is in immediate risk.

I can’t believe you don’t understand these basics.

Just because a woman consents to let one person use her body (for sex) does not give a third person the right to use her body against her will.

lol. You act as if the baby intentionally, willfully showed up in the mothers womb. That is ludicrous, the baby is 100% innocent, do you understand that?

It was the mother's own actions that implicitly invited the baby, therefore baby has the right to be exactly where he or she is.
Wrong. But, even if that were true, consent to allow another to use one's body can be revoked at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

See above. Parents have a moral obligation to care for their child. If they are unwilling or unable to do that, then they can find someone else to do it. The baby has a right to be where he is, since the mother implicitly invited that baby. Sorry, maybe you should keep your pecker in your pants.

The baby didn't cause it's existence. That still does not give it the right to maintain its existence using the body of another. If losing that dependency results in death....

TOUGH SHIT!!!

Them's the breaks. Life (and death) is not fair.

Nobody owes their body to another!!!

You really don't believe in freedom, do you? I thought you did.

lol. Nice rant, but a true libertarian doesn’t violate the nonaggression principle, and the most basic human right of all, the right to life. You are supporting “might makes right.” Deal with it.

Nope. Just checked that post and again there is no mention of parents killing toddlers.
Maybe ask an adult for help? :dunno:

That’s like saying we should legalize murder since neither you nor I give a damn about a Blood murdering a Crip tonight. We don’t give a damn. We still recognize that no society can function like that. The right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...
But, we don't call self defense murder. We don't jail a woman for shooting a rapist.

If you want to call it "murder" fine. They can remove the baby without harming it. Then, it can lay there and suffer for a long time before it dies, because it does not have a right to the woman's body.

Will that do it for you?

Why?

Power. They want to control the bodies of women. Repubs are a curious lot. They hate being controlled but they love controlling others. Once that child is born repubs will make sure there are no social services to make that child happy and well fed.

Forum List

Back