🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

I actually didn’t say anything about government. But I am saying this, a true libertarian doesn’t advocate violation of the nonaggression principle, “might makes right” and trampling on the most precious, basic right of all… the right to life. Without a respect for human life, you cannot have liberty.
Nothing is more "might makes right" than the all-powerful, military and police controlling government forcing individuals to carry and birth an unwanted child.

What happens if a woman aborts a pregnancy and doing so is illegal? Might makes right. BOOM.

lol. People who want to justify murder will go to such great lengths.

Where does that say you are designated as the person to stop all killing? Its a personal commandment, not a license to interfere with what someone else is doing.
Where did you get the idea that you can just kill your baby is the better question ??
From the fact that a womans body is her property? Now can you answer my question instead of deflecting?
What was your question ? The 40 ways to end your unborn babies life ?
You cant read what you replied to? Here you go.

Where does that say (in the bible) you are designated as the person to stop all killing?

He said this...

Genesis 9:6 (ASV) Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: For in the image of God made he man.
That doesnt say you are designated to stop women from having abortions. It specifically references "man".

Are you saying that I need to track myself down? Youre not making sense.
I would have gone with:

"I can't. I am too busy tracking down the kids I had with your mom."

But, his was a good burn.

ItJB523.jpg

Folks, let's not devolve into personal attacks. The Roe v Wade thing is a matter of unconstitutional judicial activism and quite insulting in that some black roped douchebag assigned an unborn person into semesters. That is worse than counting Blacks as 3/5ths of a vote back in the day. The issue is state or federal. Let representative government make the decision and pass laws and then deal with it when the Supreme Court determines whether or not it is Constitutional if for some reason some weird Soros funded legal entity challenges our state and federal law.

Where did you get the idea that you can just kill your baby is the better question ??
From the fact that a womans body is her property? Now can you answer my question instead of deflecting?

Where does that say (in the bible) you are designated as the person to stop all killing?
You are stumped or in denial after two of us have already told you, so keep spinning away.
Says the guy that cant answer my question. :laugh:
Questions from liberals can't be answered, but of course you know that don't you ?? LOL

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts
I think it would be better to start taking care of the born first. Then worry about the unborn.

It really seems as if Republicans only see little kids as target practice. They may want to change that perception first if they want to achieve the moral high ground. Don't you think?
I think it would be better to start taking care of the born first.

Then why aren't you helping them?
One - how do you know I'm not.

Two - Why aren't you? Don't you care?
You're too busy cheerleading to butcher more black babies.

Besides, it is rare for any leftist to contribute time or money to helping anyone.

One body is ENTIRELY inside the other, which is assault, battery, and/or rape, justifying self-defense.

Fuck unwanted, worthless, bastard spawn. Kill those motherfuckers!!!

Never, ever, ever, EVER!!!! Give government that much power.

Remember the 13th Amendment.

lolololol. Wait, you are joking, right?
Nobody.

NOBODY

Has the right to be a parasite on another person.

More importantly....

NO GOVERNMENT should have the power to stop a woman from riding herself of the parasite.

The pre-born baby is not a parasite. PS, I hope you don't ever become a parent. I would feel sorry for both your wife and your child if that is what you really believe.
Actually it is if you know your definitions.

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
  1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense
State Homicide Laws That Recognize Unborn Victims | National Right to Life

Bigger question is why do you enjoy seeing black babies murdered?

In a cave-man state of being where starvation is a real threat, would anyone question a woman who shoves a whale bone up her twat to prevent her from having another mouth to feed or having her already-weak body sucked dry while she struggles to feed herself?

That is clearly a woman's inalienable right, folks. How can it not be?

Roe v. Wade was a stupid, shitty decision full of a bunch of nonsense and made-up bullshit by horrible judges who had no business on the highest court. I am not, nor will I EVER defend that piece of judicial activism ass-clownery.

No government should ever have so much power that it has control over what an individual decides to put in or take out of his/her own body. That is government overreach and WRONG!!!!!

Last edited:
What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts

80% of the women who obtain abortions are poor. 75% of women who have abortion cite poverty as a key reason for the abortion.

Do you really want the ranks of the poor increased by more than a million babies their parents can’t afford to raise?

You are stumped or in denial after two of us have already told you, so keep spinning away.
Says the guy that cant answer my question. :laugh:
Questions from liberals can't be answered, but of course you know that don't you ?? LOL
So you admit you lack the intellect to answer the question? My point precisely.
laugh.gif

Can you imagine how much better the lives of American children would be if Republicans cared about the baby and not just the fetus?

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

So she can commit murder just because the baby sadly enough happens to be unfortunately carried by a murderer found in her for whom can kill without thought of ??? You think the country should condone or be dragged into this kind of thing in which corrupts the nations overall character also ??
Last I checked murder is a crime and since its not a crime to get an abortion youre deflecting and or you are ignorant. Since you are not carrying the child you have no say in what she does to rid her body of an unwanted baby.
Listen at you - "RID HER BODY OF AN UNWANTED BABY". OTHERWISE TO DENY THAT BABY A LIFE OR a CHANCE AS WAS ONCE UPON A TIME GRANTED UNTO YOU BY GOD HIMSELF, AND THROUGH THE MIRACLE OF BIRTH ??
If God wanted to save aborted children he would at the very least made it illegal and at best impossible to do. You ever think about that?

If God wanted us to save babies in the womb, he would have made a commandment against killing them....oh, that's right, he did.
He didnt tell you to save babies in the womb. Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions.

What's funny is you're right, but if we switch to the constitution ... you find it !!!

Last I checked murder is a crime and since its not a crime to get an abortion youre deflecting and or you are ignorant. Since you are not carrying the child you have no say in what she does to rid her body of an unwanted baby.
Listen at you - "RID HER BODY OF AN UNWANTED BABY". OTHERWISE TO DENY THAT BABY A LIFE OR a CHANCE AS WAS ONCE UPON A TIME GRANTED UNTO YOU BY GOD HIMSELF, AND THROUGH THE MIRACLE OF BIRTH ??
If God wanted to save aborted children he would at the very least made it illegal and at best impossible to do. You ever think about that?

If God wanted us to save babies in the womb, he would have made a commandment against killing them....oh, that's right, he did.
He didnt tell you to save babies in the womb. Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions.

What's funny is you're right, but if we switch to the constitution ... you find it !!!
Show us?

Off the top of my head I would think women would have a problem with people telling them what to do with their own bodies.
True. If you only meant that consistently
I do mean it consistently. You will never find me saying a woman doesnt have the right to control of her own body.

Of course you do. She can't work w/o govt ok for wages and a bunch of other things. What about drugs and prostitution? Is it still her body? What about her selling body parts or organs?

Forum List

Back