🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

Can you imagine how much better the lives of American children would be if Republicans cared about the baby and not just the fetus?

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg
Lame tired empty leftist talking point
I know. To your kind, wanting to help American children is a lame and tired empty leftist talking point.

That's why we have a heart and your kind has a lump of coal.

Funny, you don't even know what I'm talking about. Talk about helping children or keeping mothers and breastfeeding babies together and your kind rolls their eyes and sarcastically asks why?

No, dear, YOUR BABBLE about "wanting to help children" is a lame and tired, empty leftist talking point.

You obviously didn't understand that I don't for one second believe that what you say bears any relation to actual reality.

That's why I have a brain and you have kneejerk slogans.

The problem isn't that I don't know what you're talking about. It's that I DO know what you're talking about, and I refuse to pretend it's anything but the self-serving bilge that it is.

I'm not "sarcastically asking why". I'm disdainfully asking, "Why would I believe YOU?"

And, you know, this is totally unscientific, but I've known three women who had (and eventually overcame) breast cancer, and all three had had an abortion earlier in life.

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts
Most abortions are black children, that's why the left say we must keep abortion mills in operation.
Go out and adopt a couple then.

You've done what, exactly, for needy children? What's that? Look at all the ballots you've "arduously" cast, at great personal difficulty, to have the government write checks? That's it?

Shove your sanctimony in the same place you shoved your humanity.
I’ve adopted two kids. What have you done besides protest clinics, vote to take away food and healthcare from the needy, and applaud children being taken from their parents and put in camps?

And, you know, this is totally unscientific, but I've known three women who had (and eventually overcame) breast cancer, and all three had had an abortion earlier in life.
That may very well be a reason for a woman to choose to not do it. There are other non-anecdotal reasons for a woman to choose not to do it.

All I am saying is that I HATE when government, under threat of force and violence, tells me what I can and can't put in or take out of my own body.

Off the top of my head I would think women would have a problem with people telling them what to do with their own bodies.
True. If you only meant that consistently
I do mean it consistently. You will never find me saying a woman doesnt have the right to control of her own body.

Of course you do. She can't work w/o govt ok for wages and a bunch of other things. What about drugs and prostitution? Is it still her body? What about her selling body parts or organs?
Youre babbling I made out the drugs and prostitution and it should be legal. Same with selling her body parts.

Speaking of your crappy government education.

You said it's her body, do you believe that all the time? You said yes. I said what about drugs, prostitution and selling body parts.

You replied, "Youre babbling I made out the drugs and prostitution and it should be legal. Same with selling her body parts."

In other words, no, it's not her body unless you say it is apparently.

I believe it's her body all the time. Yes, drugs, prostitution, selling body parts should be legal. I believe it all the time, you only believe it when it's convenient.

And you want to do that crappy education you got to your children?

No wonder Democrats con you into destroying the jobs of poor black men by advocating bringing in cheap illegals to replace them and drive down wages. You'll fall for anything

Off the top of my head I would think women would have a problem with people telling them what to do with their own bodies.
I do mean it consistently. You will never find me saying a woman doesnt have the right to control of her own body.

Of course you do. She can't work w/o govt ok for wages and a bunch of other things. What about drugs and prostitution? Is it still her body? What about her selling body parts or organs?
Youre babbling I made out the drugs and prostitution and it should be legal. Same with selling her body parts.

You said it's her body, do you believe that all the time? You said yes. I said what about drugs, prostitution and selling body parts.

You replied, "Youre babbling I made out the drugs and prostitution and it should be legal. Same with selling her body parts."

I believe it's her body all the time. Yes, drugs, prostitution, selling body parts should be legal. I believe it all the time, you only believe it when it's convenient.

No wonder Democrats con you into destroying the jobs of poor black men by advocating bringing in cheap illegals to replace them and drive down wages. You'll fall for anything
Stop smoking drugs. Obviously they have atrophied the thought processing centers of your brain. How you got no out of me saying yes points to extensive drug use.

]
Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions.

What's funny is you're right, but if we switch to the constitution ... you find it !!!

So I said you're right, that abortion isn't in the bible. Then I said, "but if we switch to the constitution ... you find it !!!

And you didn't get it! You thought I said that abortion is illegal in the Constitution.

My government educated friend, you seriously have reading difficulty. I said abortion is not in the Constitution just like it's not in the bible.

Seriously, stop letting Democrats keep you on the plantation of poor education and no jobs, and don't do that to your kids

I too believe it is her body all the time.

She can sell her body, her pussy, her asshole, smoke crack, smoke crack WITH her pussy. All of it.

I too believe in freedom, even the freedoms I personally don't like.

I want those who value their freedoms to reciprocate and value my freedoms. I will fight for them and their freedom. I would hope that they will fight for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Stop smoking drugs. Obviously they have atrophied the thought processing centers of your brain. How you got no out of me saying yes points to extensive drug use.

Your English is horrible. I don't even know what that means. So are you sticking with that you're against a woman being able to put drugs in her body because it's her body or are you flipping again?

She can sell her body, her pussy, her asshole, smoke crack, smoke crack WITH her pussy. All of it.

I want those who value their freedoms to reciprocate and value my freedoms. I will fight for them and their freedom. I would hope that they will fight for me.

]
Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions.

What's funny is you're right, but if we switch to the constitution ... you find it !!!

So I said you're right, that abortion isn't in the bible. Then I said, "but if we switch to the constitution ... you find it !!!

And you didn't get it! You thought I said that abortion is illegal in the Constitution.

My government educated friend, you seriously have reading difficulty. I said abortion is not in the Constitution just like it's not in the bible.

Seriously, stop letting Democrats keep you on the plantation of poor education and no jobs, and don't do that to your kids
No stupid. I said (and you even quoted it)

"Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions."

Then you said.

"What's funny is you're right, but if we switch to the constitution ... you find it !!!"

Your "it" can only be in reference to something in the constitution stopping women from having abortions simply because thats the topic of my sentence.

Now unless you forgot to type something or I missed you changing the subject then the subject is still "that says you must stop women from having abortions".

I know reading comprehension is difficult for you but even you should know that you need to signal a change of topic instead of hoping I guess you changed the topic to the protection of abortion.

How could you be so fucking stupid to quote what I said and still miss it? :laugh:

Now see Ascelapias, he read the question, understood it, and answered it.

Let's see if you can get to step two, understand the question

]

"Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions."

Then you said.

"What's funny is you're right, but if we switch to the constitution ... you find it !!!"

Now unless you forgot to type something or I missed you changing the subject then the subject is still "that says you must stop women from having abortions".

I know reading comprehension is difficult for you but even you should know that you need to signal a change of topic instead of hoping I guess you changed the topic to the protection of abortion.

How could you be so fucking stupid to quote what I said and still miss it? :laugh:

I said, you're right, the bible doesn't say anything about abortion

But the Constitution doesn't either, but you find abortion in the Constitution.

And you took from that I said that abortion is banned in the Constitution. Wow.

You really don't understand that, do you? I'm starting to feel sorry for you

]

Then you said.

But the Constitution doesn't either, but you find abortion in the Constitution

No thats not what you said. I already quoted what you said.

I understand youre too stupid to signal a change in topic from preventing abortion to allowing abortion.

Now see Ascelapias, he read the question, understood it, and answered it.

Let's see if you can get to step two, understand the question
Thats a different post dummy. Are you really that confused? :laugh:

But the Constitution doesn't either, but you find abortion in the Constitution.

And you took from that I said that abortion is banned in the Constitution. Wow.

So, there is nothing about abortion in the Bible, thus it's not forbidden. Fine.

The Constitution is a document that defines and limits the power of the Federal Government. There is nothing in the Constitution limiting the federal government from banning abortion.

But, the Constitution does not grant rights. It defines and limits the power of the federal government.

Thus, if a human woman had the right to abort in a stateless, cave-man state of existence, she has (or should have) the right now.

Roe v. Wade pisses me off because it didn't state once and for all that abortion is a right (not privacy). It didn't acknowledge fully (only partially and weakly) that we have certain unalienable rights that do not need to be enumerated in the Constitution. It went on to limit the right to abort.

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts
So "right to lifers" can separate kids from their parents and throw them in cages?
Under this CURRENT administration, THERE AREA NO CHILDREN IN CAGES!

Hypocrisy Party!
Not clear who youre talking to

I'm inclusive. ;)

But in this case, I was agreeing with you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Contraception doesnt always work. Every single one of my children were conceived while the mother was on contraception.
1. So you relied on the word of the woman? God damn, you are easier to dupe than the average Dumbocrat. :laugh:

(Psst...contraception works 99.999% of the time. If more than one child was conceived, then “the” mother wasn’t on birth control).

2. Notice how he said “the mother” instead of “their” mother? Typical leftist. All of my children have the exact same mother. And we were married long before the first arrived. But that’s the difference between responsibile conservatives and irresponsible progressives.

Forum List

Back