🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

Who benefits most from abortion. Surely it isn't the pregnant woman who sometimes experiences symptoms similar to PTSD for the rest of her life and sometimes experiences medical problems as well. It's the liberal man who benefits most. All of his future responsibilities are erased at the stroke of a scalpel and he doesn't feel a thing.

If God wanted us to save babies in the womb, he would have made a commandment against killing them....oh, that's right, he did.
He didnt tell you to save babies in the womb. Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions.
Thou shalt not KILL.
Where does that say you are designated as the person to stop all killing? Its a personal commandment, not a license to interfere with what someone else is doing.
Where did you get the idea that you can just kill your baby is the better question ??
From the fact that a womans body is her property? Now can you answer my question instead of deflecting?
What was your question ? The 40 ways to end your unborn babies life ?

I dont have to repeat after you. Its in the mothers body and she doesnt have to allow it to stay there. If you dont like it try to force every woman having an abortion not to do it.

You are not refuting anything we are saying, you just keep repeating the same immature nonsense. Let me ask you a question, and please answer honestly. If an expecting woman is one day away from delivery, with a full-term healthy baby (that is no different then a newborn) do you think there’s anything wrong with her going to get a late term abortion, and having the abortionist ram scissors into the back of the baby's head, then sucking out his brains and delivering a dead baby? Keep in mind that baby is no different than a newborn… Do you think there’s anything wrong with that? Yes or no?

He didnt tell you to save babies in the womb. Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions.
Thou shalt not KILL.
Where does that say you are designated as the person to stop all killing? Its a personal commandment, not a license to interfere with what someone else is doing.
Where did you get the idea that you can just kill your baby is the better question ??
From the fact that a womans body is her property? Now can you answer my question instead of deflecting?
You cant read what you replied to? Here you go.

Where does that say (in the bible) you are designated as the person to stop all killing?

Repeat after me. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved.
One body is ENTIRELY inside the other, which is assault, battery, and/or rape, justifying self-defense.

Fuck unwanted, worthless, bastard spawn. Kill those motherfuckers!!!

Never, ever, ever, EVER!!!! Give government that much power.

Remember the 13th Amendment.

This whole issue could easily be solved by contraception. It would fix the issue. Slot less pregnancies would please both sides.
Getting the whackadoodles to use it would be the monumental struggle in today's society, yet they choose killing instead ?? Go figure that one out..

Last edited:
I dont have to repeat after you. Its in the mothers body and she doesnt have to allow it to stay there. If you dont like it try to force every woman having an abortion not to do it.

You are not refuting anything we are saying, you just keep repeating the same immature nonsense. Let me ask you a question, and please answer honestly. If an expecting woman is one day away from delivery, with a full-term healthy baby (that is no different then a newborn) do you think there’s anything wrong with her going to get a late term abortion, and having the abortionist ram scissors into the back of the baby's head, then sucking out his brains and delivering a dead baby? Keep in mind that baby is no different than a newborn… Do you think there’s anything wrong with that? Yes or no?
Its not my job to refute what you are saying. I'm just pointing out your opinion has no bearing on anyone but yourself.

10110-peace-symbol.png

One body is ENTIRELY inside the other, which is assault, battery, and/or rape, justifying self-defense.

Fuck unwanted, worthless, bastard spawn. Kill those motherfuckers!!!

Never, ever, ever, EVER!!!! Give government that much power.

Remember the 13th Amendment.

lolololol. Wait, you are joking, right?

Why the fuck does ANYONE give a shit about these soon-to-be unwanted bastard spawn?

Tell us how much you all give a fuck BEFORE they are born, but not one single shit after they are born. At least I am consistent. I give zero fucks either way.

FUCK OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN!!!

I want abortion legal until 144 months. Fuck those little bastards.

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts

It's an emotional issue.

What would be so bad about stopping contraception so these lives aren't prevent?

What would be so bad about forcing women to have children, not giving them rights to go out unaccompanied without a male member of the family, not allowing them to drive, not giving them a proper formal education?

Yes, women are only there to do as the men tell them to do. So, fuck the women, make them slaves and turn the US into Saudi Fucking Arabia.

Thou shalt not KILL.

Where does that say (in the bible) you are designated as the person to stop all killing?
You are stumped or in denial after two of us have already told you, so keep spinning away.

Its not my job to refute what you are saying. I'm just pointing out your opinion has no bearing on anyone but yourself.

If you could, you would. Thank you for making it even more obvious that you have no argument. You just have small-minded, immature, indoctrinated nonsense.

Who benefits most from abortion. Surely it isn't the pregnant woman who sometimes experiences symptoms similar to PTSD for the rest of her life and sometimes experiences medical problems as well. It's the liberal man who benefits most. All of his future responsibilities are erased at the stroke of a scalpel and he doesn't feel a thing.
And, that's a bad thing?

You're making a case FOR abortion.

If you could, you would. Thank you for making it even more obvious that you have no argument. You just have small-minded, immature, indoctrinated nonsense.
I can but what for? Nothing you said has any bearing on anyone but yourself. You dont have to take care of the child. You dont have to take care of the mother. Your opinion is just that ....a misguided opinion.

You are stumped or in denial after two of us have already told you, so keep spinning away.
Says the guy that cant answer my question. :laugh:

I can but what for? Nothing you said has any bearing on anyone but yourself. You dont have to take care of the child. You dont have to take care of the mother. Your opinion is just that ....a misguided opinion.

No you can’t, or else you would. And by the way, can you please reply to my question in post #164? Thank you.

Forum List

Back