🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

I can but what for? Nothing you said has any bearing on anyone but yourself. You dont have to take care of the child. You dont have to take care of the mother. Your opinion is just that ....a misguided opinion.

No you can’t, or else you would. And by the way, can you please reply to my question in post #164? Thank you.
No I would only do it if I felt there was a need. Since your opinion doesnt constitute a need there is no reason to refute it. Its sufficient to me to just disregard your opinion as a desire to control someone other than yourself.

One body is ENTIRELY inside the other, which is assault, battery, and/or rape, justifying self-defense.

Fuck unwanted, worthless, bastard spawn. Kill those motherfuckers!!!

Never, ever, ever, EVER!!!! Give government that much power.

Remember the 13th Amendment.

lolololol. Wait, you are joking, right?
Nobody.

NOBODY

Has the right to be a parasite on another person.

More importantly....

NO GOVERNMENT should have the power to stop a woman from riding herself of the parasite.

No I would only do it if I felt there was a need. Since your opinion doesnt constitute a need there is no reason to refute it. Its sufficient to me to just disregard your opinion as a desire to control someone other than yourself.

Your unwillingness inability to refute anything I (or others here) said shows the weakness in your position.

Also, please answer my question in post #164. I’ve asked you twice now. If you don't want to, then just say so.

Your unwillingness inability to refute anything I (or others here) said shows the weakness in your position.

Also, please answer my question in post #164. I’ve asked you twice now. If you don't want to, then just say so.
Again there is no need to refute your misguided opinion. Its not relevant in the least. If you really felt it showed a weakness you wouldnt be pleading with me to refute it. You just have to accept my thoughts as is and deal with the facts as they are.

One body is ENTIRELY inside the other, which is assault, battery, and/or rape, justifying self-defense.

Nobody.

NOBODY

More importantly....

NO GOVERNMENT should have the power to stop a woman from riding herself of the parasite.

The pre-born baby is not a parasite. PS, I hope you don't ever become a parent. I would feel sorry for both your wife and your child if that is what you really believe.

Nobody.

NOBODY

More importantly....

The pre-born baby is not a parasite. PS, I hope you don't ever become a parent. I would feel sorry for both your wife and your child if that is what you really believe.
Actually it is if you know your definitions.

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
  1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense

Again there is no need to refute your misguided opinion. Its not relevant in the least. If you really felt it showed a weakness you wouldnt be pleading with me to refute it. You just have to accept my thoughts as is and deal with the facts as they are.
It's not an opinion, I asked you a question. Go to post #164. Come on, have at least a modicum of courage to answer a question.

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts
I think it would be better to start taking care of the born first. Then worry about the unborn.

It really seems as if Republicans only see little kids as target practice. They may want to change that perception first if they want to achieve the moral high ground. Don't you think?
I think it would be better to start taking care of the born first.

Then why aren't you helping them?
One - how do you know I'm not.

Two - Why aren't you? Don't you care?

It's not an opinion, I asked you a question. Go to post #164. Come on, have at least a modicum of courage to answer a question.
Yes it was an opinion. Stop begging me to refute your opinion when your opinion is irrelevant. You just have to learn you cant control womens bodies. Sucks but those are the facts.

Nobody.

NOBODY

More importantly....

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
  1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense

Wrong again.

Why the Embryo or Fetus Is Not a Parasite
  1. a) A parasite is defined as an organism of one species living in or on an organism of another species (a heterospecific relationship) and deriving its nourishment from the host (is metabolically dependent on the host).

b) A human embryo or fetus is an organism of one species (Homo sapiens) living in the uterine cavity of an organism of the samespecies (Homo sapiens) and deriving its nourishment from the mother (is metabolically dependent on the mother). This homospecific relationship is an obligatory dependent relationship, but not a parasitic relationship.

2. a) A parasite is an invading organism -- coming to parasitize the host from an outside source.

b) A human embryo or fetus is formed from a fertilized egg -- the egg coming from an inside source, being formed in the ovary of the mother from where it moves into the oviduct where it may be fertilized to form the zygote -- the first cell of the new human being.

3. a) A parasite is generally harmful to some degree to the host that is harboring the parasite.

b) A human embryo or fetus developing in the uterine cavity does not usually cause harm to the mother, although it may if proper nutrition and care is not maintained by the mother.

4. a) A parasite makes direct contact with the host's tissues, often holding on by either mouth parts, hooks or suckers to the tissues involved (intestinal lining, lungs, connective tissue, etc.).

b) A human embryo or fetus makes direct contact with the uterine lining of the mother for only a short period of time. It soon becomes isolated inside its own amniotic sac, and from that point on makes indirect contact with the mother only by way of the umbilical cord and placenta.

5. a) When a parasite invades host tissue, the host tissue will sometimes respond by forming a capsule (of connective tissue) to surround the parasite and cut it off from other surrounding tissue (examples would be Paragonimus westermani, lung fluke, or Oncocerca volvulus, a nematode worm causing cutaneous filariasis in the human).

b) When the human embryo or fetus attaches to and invades the lining tissue of the mother's uterus, the lining tissue responds by surrounding the human embryo and does not cut it off from the mother, but rather establishes a means of close contact (the placenta) between the mother and the new human being.

6. a) When a parasite invades a host, the host will usually respond by forming antibodies in response to the somatic antigens (molecules comprising the body of the parasite) or metabolic antigens (molecules secreted or excreted by the parasite) of the parasite. Parasitism usually involves an immunological response on the part of the host.

b) New evidence, presented by Beer and Billingham in their article, "The Embryo as a Transplant", indicates that the mother does react to the presence of the embryo by producing humoral antibodies, but they suggest that the trophoblast -- the jacket of cells surrounding the embryo -- blocks the action of these antibodies and therefore the embryo or fetus is not rejected. This reaction is unique to the embryo-mother relationship.

7. a) A parasite is generally detrimental to the reproductive capacity of the invaded host. The host may be weakened, diseased or killed by the parasite, thus reducing or eliminating the host's capacity to reproduce.

b) A human embryo or fetus is absolutely essential to the reproductive capacity of the involved mother (and species). The mother is usually not weakened, diseased or killed by the presence of the embryo or fetus, but rather is fully tolerant of this offspring which must begin his or her life in this intimate and highly specialized relationship with the mother.

8. a) A parasite is an organism that, once it invades the definitive host, will usually remain with host for life (as long as it or the host survives).

b) A human embryo or fetus has a temporary association with the mother, remaining only a number of months in the uterus.
A parasite is an organism that associates with the host in a negative, unhealthy and nonessential (nonessential to the host) manner which will often damage the host and detrimentally affect the procreative capacity of the host (and species).

A human embryo or fetus is a human being that associates with the mother in a positive, healthful essential manner necessary for the procreation of the species.

Libertarians for Life Homepage

Yes it was an opinion. Stop begging me to refute your opinion when your opinion is irrelevant. You just have to learn you cant control womens bodies. Sucks but those are the facts.

I asked you a question in post 164. Evidently you don't have the cojones to answer it.

Don't EVER talk about my wife and kids!!!

They have NOTHING to do with this discussion!!!

Have you ever been pregnant? Have you ever watch a woman you love BARF HER FUCKING GUTS OUT ALL FUCKING DAY LONG FOR 9 MOTHERFUCKING MONTHS WITHOUT A SINGLE BREAK FROM THE NAUSEA????

I have.

Go fuck yourself!!! Don't EVER bring my personal experience into this discussion!!!!

Until you have carried and given birth to a child, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

That goes for all dudes. NONE of us should EVER have a say.

Otherwise, YOU CARRY AND BIRTH THE BABY!!!

Nobody.

NOBODY

More importantly....

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun

Wrong again.

1. a) A parasite is defined as an organism of one species living in or on an organism of another species (a heterospecific relationship) and deriving its nourishment from the host (is metabolically dependent on the host).

b) A human embryo or fetus is an organism of one species (Homo sapiens) living in the uterine cavity of an organism of the samespecies (Homo sapiens) and deriving its nourishment from the mother (is metabolically dependent on the mother). This homospecific relationship is an obligatory dependent relationship, but not a parasitic relationship.

2. a) A parasite is an invading organism -- coming to parasitize the host from an outside source.

b) A human embryo or fetus is formed from a fertilized egg -- the egg coming from an inside source, being formed in the ovary of the mother from where it moves into the oviduct where it may be fertilized to form the zygote -- the first cell of the new human being.

3. a) A parasite is generally harmful to some degree to the host that is harboring the parasite.

b) A human embryo or fetus developing in the uterine cavity does not usually cause harm to the mother, although it may if proper nutrition and care is not maintained by the mother.

4. a) A parasite makes direct contact with the host's tissues, often holding on by either mouth parts, hooks or suckers to the tissues involved (intestinal lining, lungs, connective tissue, etc.).

b) A human embryo or fetus makes direct contact with the uterine lining of the mother for only a short period of time. It soon becomes isolated inside its own amniotic sac, and from that point on makes indirect contact with the mother only by way of the umbilical cord and placenta.

5. a) When a parasite invades host tissue, the host tissue will sometimes respond by forming a capsule (of connective tissue) to surround the parasite and cut it off from other surrounding tissue (examples would be Paragonimus westermani, lung fluke, or Oncocerca volvulus, a nematode worm causing cutaneous filariasis in the human).

b) When the human embryo or fetus attaches to and invades the lining tissue of the mother's uterus, the lining tissue responds by surrounding the human embryo and does not cut it off from the mother, but rather establishes a means of close contact (the placenta) between the mother and the new human being.

6. a) When a parasite invades a host, the host will usually respond by forming antibodies in response to the somatic antigens (molecules comprising the body of the parasite) or metabolic antigens (molecules secreted or excreted by the parasite) of the parasite. Parasitism usually involves an immunological response on the part of the host.

b) New evidence, presented by Beer and Billingham in their article, "The Embryo as a Transplant", indicates that the mother does react to the presence of the embryo by producing humoral antibodies, but they suggest that the trophoblast -- the jacket of cells surrounding the embryo -- blocks the action of these antibodies and therefore the embryo or fetus is not rejected. This reaction is unique to the embryo-mother relationship.

7. a) A parasite is generally detrimental to the reproductive capacity of the invaded host. The host may be weakened, diseased or killed by the parasite, thus reducing or eliminating the host's capacity to reproduce.

b) A human embryo or fetus is absolutely essential to the reproductive capacity of the involved mother (and species). The mother is usually not weakened, diseased or killed by the presence of the embryo or fetus, but rather is fully tolerant of this offspring which must begin his or her life in this intimate and highly specialized relationship with the mother.

8. a) A parasite is an organism that, once it invades the definitive host, will usually remain with host for life (as long as it or the host survives).

b) A human embryo or fetus has a temporary association with the mother, remaining only a number of months in the uterus.
A parasite is an organism that associates with the host in a negative, unhealthy and nonessential (nonessential to the host) manner which will often damage the host and detrimentally affect the procreative capacity of the host (and species).

A human embryo or fetus is a human being that associates with the mother in a positive, healthful essential manner necessary for the procreation of the species.

Do you really expect me to lend any credibility to Libertarians for Life? :laugh:

Don't EVER talk about my wife and kids!!!

They have NOTHING to do with this discussion!!!

Have you ever been pregnant? Have you ever watch a woman you love BARF HER FUCKING GUTS OUT ALL FUCKING DAY LONG FOR 9 MOTHERFUCKING MONTHS WITHOUT A SINGLE BREAK FROM THE NAUSEA????

I have.

Go fuck yourself!!! Don't EVER bring my personal experience into this discussion!!!!

Until you have carried and given birth to a child, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

That goes for all dudes. NONE of us should EVER have a say.

Otherwise, YOU CARRY AND BIRTH THE BABY!!!

You don't know my experience. Furthermore, if you're going to publicly call babies parasites, you're going to get a response.

I asked you a question in post 164. Evidently you don't have the cojones to answer it.
Your opinion is not a question. Its simply a misguided opinion I have already shown you was wrong.

Nobody.

NOBODY

More importantly....

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun

Wrong again.

Do you really expect me to lend any credibility to Libertarians for Life? :laugh:

Would statists for life be more up your alley? I'm done wasting my time with you, you have no arguments whatsoever. And no cojones to answer a question.

Nobody.

NOBODY

More importantly....

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun

Wrong again.

Would statists for life be more up your alley? I'm done wasting my time with you, you have no arguments whatsoever.
Makes no sense to argue with someone like you who simply has a misguided opinion. Nothing you have said makes any sense to an intelligent person.

Forum List

Back