🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

If it lives in the mothers body then my point stands. The mother is under zero obligation to let the baby stay there.

:bsflag:

All parents have a moral obligation to their offspring... If they can't raise the baby, no problem, they can give the baby up for adoption. Killing an innocent human being is not a right… no matter what any law says.

05mos.jpg
All parents have a moral obligation to their offspring...

Says who?

Says any decent person. Do you disagree? Are you actually arguing that parents don't have to care for their own children? Or find someone else to do it for them, if they cannot?
I disagree. If a person is not prepared or ready or willing to be a parent I have no interest in forcing that person to become a parent over some vague notion of decency you are not qualified to apply to anyone.

if a person is not prepared to be a parent they shouldn't engage in activity that creates children.

however, no one is forcing them to be a parent. That's why adoption exists

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts
Most abortions are black children, that's why the left say we must keep abortion mills in operation.

Look at it this way. For every black abortion, the career of an innocent police officer is saved.

Where does that say you are designated as the person to stop all killing? Its a personal commandment, not a license to interfere with what someone else is doing.
Where did you get the idea that you can just kill your baby is the better question ??
From the fact that a womans body is her property? Now can you answer my question instead of deflecting?

the child isn't her body
Its inside of her body without a deed. lease, or a rental agreement.

implied consent occurred when she was enjoying the fathers company
No it didnt. Having sex doesnt mean you consent to having a child.

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts
Most abortions are black children, that's why the left say we must keep abortion mills in operation.

Look at it this way. For every black abortion, the career of an innocent police officer is saved.

Thats beyond wrong

If it lives in the mothers body then my point stands. The mother is under zero obligation to let the baby stay there.

All parents have a moral obligation to their offspring... If they can't raise the baby, no problem, they can give the baby up for adoption. Killing an innocent human being is not a right… no matter what any law says.

05mos.jpg

Says who?

Says any decent person. Do you disagree? Are you actually arguing that parents don't have to care for their own children? Or find someone else to do it for them, if they cannot?
I disagree. If a person is not prepared or ready or willing to be a parent I have no interest in forcing that person to become a parent over some vague notion of decency you are not qualified to apply to anyone.

You seem to have missed the part of my post where I said if someone is not ready or willing to be a parent, they can give the baby up for adoption. There are tons of couples who cannot conceive and try for years to get pregnant...and would give anything for a baby. My statement stands, parents have an obligation to either care for their offspring, or find someone else who will. No matter what any law says.
You seem to have missed the part of my post where I said its her body and carrying a baby or not is her decision. The wear and tear on her body doesnt disappear because she gives the child up for adoption.

Where did you get the idea that you can just kill your baby is the better question ??
From the fact that a womans body is her property? Now can you answer my question instead of deflecting?

the child isn't her body

how on earth do you think the child is made? If course it's implied consent. Every intelligent human being knows that children are a product of sex.

05mos.jpg

Says who?

You seem to have missed the part of my post where I said if someone is not ready or willing to be a parent, they can give the baby up for adoption. There are tons of couples who cannot conceive and try for years to get pregnant...and would give anything for a baby. My statement stands, parents have an obligation to either care for their offspring, or find someone else who will. No matter what any law says.
You seem to have missed the part of my post where I said its her body and carrying a baby or not is her decision. The wear and tear on her body doesnt disappear because she gives the child up for adoption.

you keep repeating that lie. The baby is not her body. It never was and no matter how many times you repeat the lie it won't ever be part of her body. It is a unique human being

the child isn't her body

how on earth do you think the child is made? If course it's implied consent. Every intelligent human being knows that children are a product of sex.
People have sex all the time and no one gets pregnant. You should know that better than anyone. Its retarded to claim its implied consent.

Why can't people just take the necessary precautions and prevent unwanted kids. It's moral to do so and not all that difficult.
Because they are human and sometimes no matter what you do you get pregnant?

Funny. I've never gotten a woman I've never slept with pregnant.
I cant tell if youre bragging or complaining about your lack of ability to get a woman pregnant.

Neither. I'm refuting your asinine argument

Says who?

you keep repeating that lie. The baby is not her body. It never was and no matter how many times you repeat the lie it won't ever be part of her body. It is a unique human being
As long as the baby is in her body and dependent on her to live then she has the right to do whatever she wishes.

Why can't people just take the necessary precautions and prevent unwanted kids. It's moral to do so and not all that difficult.

I cant tell if youre bragging or complaining about your lack of ability to get a woman pregnant.

Well you failed. Thats why its legal to have abortions.

the child isn't her body

People have sex all the time and no one gets pregnant. You should know that better than anyone. Its retarded to claim its implied consent.

You can call it retarded all you want. It doesn't make it less true.

Repeat after me. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved.

Screen-_Shot-2018-07-06-at-10b.png

Furthermore, it was the mother's (and the father's) actions which brought the baby into existence. You act as if the baby just magically appeared out of nowhere. Do you understand that having sex leads to pregnancy?

I can't help it if you insist on being wrong

You can call it retarded all you want. It doesn't make it less true.
You havent shown me where its true so its just really retarded. There is no law in existence that says its implied consent.

I can't help it if you insist on being wrong
I cant help insisting your opinion is wrong and my fact is right.

the child isn't her body

Thank you! Someone with the mentality above a 14-year-old! That is a breath of fresh air around here.

Repeat after me. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved. There are TWO bodies involved.

Screen-_Shot-2018-07-06-at-10b.png

Furthermore, it was the mother's (and the father's) actions which brought the baby into existence. You act as if the baby just magically appeared out of nowhere. Do you understand that having sex leads to pregnancy?
I dont have to repeat after you. Its in the mothers body and she doesnt have to allow it to stay there. If you dont like it try to force every woman having an abortion not to do it.

Forum List

Back