🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

If it lives in the mothers body then my point stands. The mother is under zero obligation to let the baby stay there.

:bsflag:

All parents have a moral obligation to their offspring... If they can't raise the baby, no problem, they can give the baby up for adoption. Killing an innocent human being is not a right… no matter what any law says.

05mos.jpg
All parents have a moral obligation to their offspring...

Says who?

The trend will then be less and less young women choosing to have kids which is a brave courageous decision which is better than abortion.

If it lives in the mothers body then my point stands. The mother is under zero obligation to let the baby stay there.

All parents have a moral obligation to their offspring... If they can't raise the baby, no problem, they can give the baby up for adoption. Killing an innocent human being is not a right… no matter what any law says.

05mos.jpg

Says who?

Says any decent person. Do you disagree? Are you actually arguing that parents don't have to care for their own children? Or find someone else to do it for them, if they cannot?

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts
Throwing people in jail for having sex is the end result.

But, the Court in Roe v. Wade was wrong to take the privacy angle. It's such a long and annoying discussion that I will simply say that giving any government the power to dictate to individuals what they can and cannot do with their own bodies is serious overreach.

Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER, EHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEVER....give government more power. EVER!!!

If God wanted us to save babies in the womb, he would have made a commandment against killing them....oh, that's right, he did.
He didnt tell you to save babies in the womb. Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions.
Thou shalt not KILL.
Where does that say you are designated as the person to stop all killing? Its a personal commandment, not a license to interfere with what someone else is doing.
Where did you get the idea that you can just kill your baby is the better question ??
From the fact that a womans body is her property? Now can you answer my question instead of deflecting?

the child isn't her body

Why can't people just take the necessary precautions and prevent unwanted kids. It's moral to do so and not all that difficult.

He didnt tell you to save babies in the womb. Please link to a commandment that says you must stop women from having abortions.
Thou shalt not KILL.
Where does that say you are designated as the person to stop all killing? Its a personal commandment, not a license to interfere with what someone else is doing.
Where did you get the idea that you can just kill your baby is the better question ??
From the fact that a womans body is her property? Now can you answer my question instead of deflecting?

the child isn't her body
Its inside of her body without a deed. lease, or a rental agreement.

05mos.jpg

Says who?

Says any decent person. Do you disagree? Are you actually arguing that parents don't have to care for their own children? Or find someone else to do it for them, if they cannot?
I disagree. If a person is not prepared or ready or willing to be a parent I have no interest in forcing that person to become a parent over some vague notion of decency you are not qualified to apply to anyone.

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts

Human “Life” Begins at Birth

Bible: Life Begins at Breath, Not Conception

Canadian Doctors: “Life Begins at Birth”

Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime * | The Quarterly Journal of Economics | Oxford Academic

The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime

Keep in mind GOP conservatives, minorities tend to out screw whites and have way more kids.

You sure you want to go down that road?

why wouldn't we? We don't want to eliminate minorities like you guys dke

99.9999 percent of Americans are in favor of contra ception and how it has helped the nation.

Yep. The number of young married folk getting those surgeries is increasing because there's no oops.

Thou shalt not KILL.

the child isn't her body
Its inside of her body without a deed. lease, or a rental agreement.

implied consent occurred when she was enjoying the fathers company

05mos.jpg

Says who?

I disagree. If a person is not prepared or ready or willing to be a parent I have no interest in forcing that person to become a parent over some vague notion of decency you are not qualified to apply to anyone.

You seem to have missed the part of my post where I said if someone is not ready or willing to be a parent, they can give the baby up for adoption. There are tons of couples who cannot conceive and try for years to get pregnant...and would give anything for a baby. My statement stands, parents have an obligation to either care for their offspring, or find someone else who will. No matter what any law says.

Forum List

Back