🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

One of the bodies is inside the body of the woman and its unwanted. The woman has the right to get it out.

Answer the question in post 164 and you'll see how easy that is to disprove. (which is probably why you refuse to answer that question.)
I dont have to. I already know that having an abortion is a right american women have.

lol.
Kind of sucks when all you can do is say LOL doesnt it? :laugh:

The liberty-first philosophy demands that one's liberty has no greater value than another's. One's life has no greater value than the other.

If one's life absolutely depends on another, the dependent one has no right to life! The dependent one lives at the pleasure and mercy of the one on whom he/she depends.

An argument otherwise is an argument for a statist ruling class with greater protections than the unwashed masses.

As Ron Paul says, newborns require even more attention and care. By your logic, they have no right to life.

Read this: Abortion and Rights: Applying Libertarian Principles Correctly

The liberty-first philosophy demands that one's liberty has no greater value than another's. One's life has no greater value than the other.

If one's life absolutely depends on another, the dependent one has no right to life! The dependent one lives at the pleasure and mercy of the one on whom he/she depends.

An argument otherwise is an argument for a statist ruling class with greater protections than the unwashed masses.

As Ron Paul says, newborns require even more attention and care. By your logic, they have no right to life.

Read this: Abortion and Rights: Applying Libertarian Principles Correctly
Newborns by definition are outside of the body so anyone can care for them. False equivalence

Coming from you that is hilarious. I’ve tried nonstop for pages to get you to engage in an actual debate. You have nothing, and on top of that, you don’t even have the courage to answer a question I asked. You just keep coming back with your lame “I don’t have to because that’s your opinion” line. (when anyone can see that the question I asked you was not an opinion, it was a question.)

I posted that because all I can do is laugh at you at this point.

Please don’t post to me anymore, I feel like I’m interacting with a 14-year-old.

It will not be overturned

Too many influential white people 45+
have been able to have a benefit to their family due to its legality
Might be a crass way of assessing it but the result is no overturn.

Coming from you that is hilarious. I’ve tried nonstop for pages to get you to engage in an actual debate. You have nothing, and on top of that, you don’t even have the courage to answer a question I asked. You just keep coming back with your lame “I don’t have to because that’s your opinion” line. (when anyone can see that the question I asked you was not an opinion, it was a question.)

I posted that because all I can do is laugh at you at this point.

Please don’t post to me anymore, I feel like I’m interacting with a 14-year-old.
Theres simply no reason to debate you. Everything you said is simply a misguided opinion. A woman has a right to control what is in her own body. Nothing you say can change that fact so its not up for debate. If you dont want me to post to you then cease addressing me with your erroneous and misguided opinion.

All humans must be vital on their own...to have the right to life.
So a 14 year old girl on life support has no “right to life”? :cuckoo:
You need to address why you think a fetus is a adult female.
You need to address why you’re a misogynist who hates women. The fact that you love to see so many females terminated in the womb (against their will) is disturbing on many levels.
Who said I hate women? Why did you claim a fetus was an adult female?

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

It would pry open a woman's body and declare it state property.

Correct?!? You believe a newborn has no right to life?!?
I believe no human has the right to depend on another against the other's will.

:dunno:

That's called involuntary servitude.

So parents can kill their toddlers because their toddlers are enslaving them? :laugh: Even though it was the parents who brought that child into the world. :laugh2:

Thank you, now I know you're just playing games here.

Forum List

Back