What would be the outcome of a Biden/Putin unscreened debate?

The outcome would be the same: Republicans are now anti-American, anti-Democratic thugs and traitors who cheer against their own country. #RootinForPutin

But the ol' guy you installed is so weak.
Not anti-American; just realistic.
Why is he weak? Because he doesn't bluster, and lie about how great he is and lie about how much money he has?

You look like the weak one, for needing that bullshit.
crawling up an airplane ladder doesnt make him look strong
But no issues with TR☭MP creeping along a walkway that was 1/10th as steep?

Downstairs in the rain? Did Trump fall 3 times while holding a rail?

Did Trump only answer prescreened questions?

The outcome would be the same: Republicans are now anti-American, anti-Democratic thugs and traitors who cheer against their own country. #RootinForPutin
Do you actually believe the insanity you write?

And if so. . . how do you lie to yourself and make yourself believe it?

Just curious.

Only the most extreme, racist, alt-righters, talk about the left that way. . . and they don't even talk about the entire left that way, just the folks that insist men can be women if they believe hard enough. . .

. . . and yet you? You drift further and further into clown world with each passing day. Most of the lefty posters don't dare to even attempt to try to defend this anymore. . .

Why shouldnt Biden debate Putin?

ARE YOU KIDDING, CA? Uncle Joe can't even give a SOTU address, he can't even give a presser. He needs screened questions and time for them to teleprompt the answers.

JOE BIDEN IS AS PHONY AS A $3 BILL. America knows it, the world knows it.

Half of them are laughing at it. The rest of us are crying that America is now in the hands of an incompetent, dangerous, illegal fraud.
And everyone knows that there is no way 80 million Americans voted for that man. Also what a great family the Biden's must be, put him through this just so they can keep extorting. Goes to show what dems will do for power n money.

joeemail.jpg

Our President is on the CCP payroll....and liberals are ok with it because Orange Man Bad.

ARE YOU KIDDING, CA? Uncle Joe can't even give a SOTU address, he can't even give a presser. He needs screened questions and time for them to teleprompt the answers.

JOE BIDEN IS AS PHONY AS A $3 BILL. America knows it, the world knows it.

Half of them are laughing at it. The rest of us are crying that America is now in the hands of an incompetent, dangerous, illegal fraud.
And everyone knows that there is no way 80 million Americans voted for that man. Also what a great family the Biden's must be, put him through this just so they can keep extorting. Goes to show what dems will do for power n money.
While I agree with you, and I have my doubts that 80 million Americans voted for Biden? I am also suspicious that 75 million voted for Trump.

To me? The establishment was more about manufacturing legitimacy for the government, and the actions it was going to take under the coming great reset, regardless of who they. . .erm. . selected.

Governments of the people, depend on something called "legitimacy," it is why the media and the propaganda are so obsessed with having folks vote, and invested in having people believe that their vote matters, it all comes down to legitimacy.

If the government DOES NOT have the support of the people? IT collapses, it has no legitimacy.

Folks then have no desire to pay their taxes, they have no desire to support the policies of the elites, they don't think anything the government does is in the interest of the people.

IF you know, without a doubt, that only 30% of registered voters actually either sent in a ballot or showed up to vote. . . and that this was only a quarter of the population. OR that no one cares about the politicians in D.C. anymore, that the nation's government WAS NOT representative of the people, but only of the corporations, the banks, and silicon valley, would you want the whole scam to continue?

I have seen the statistics on what the establishment claims is the "voter turnout." THAT is the biggest suspect data in all of this. That is the statistic you can count on that is bullshit.

I don't know what the real numbers are. . . but yeah, something fishy is going on. Maybe Trump did get that many votes, maybe Biden did. . . I can't say either way. . . but my training in political science IS enough to tell you, that we did not go from a trend of ever decreasing voter turnout, where folks just did not believe that elites in D.C. gave a shit about them or that the politicians had any affect on their lives, to all of a sudden, everyone cared? Nah man, that is complete horseshit.

If you know the trends. . . something nefarious went on, to sell the public that the government maintains legitimacy, when it has none left anymore? :heehee:

Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016

2020 turnout is the
highest in over a century

Nearly every state hit a new high mark

Speaking as a Democrat who's naturally intellectually dishonest, Biden would surely win such one on one. Matter of fact Biden could lay on the floor and pee on himself and he'd still be the winner, just like he topped Trump in debates and Kamala slaughtered Pence.

Do not expect me to ever believe another word from you folks about how you love your country, because you are siding with a Russian leader who talks smack to our President. Unbelievable!
They've been trained to hate Democrats more than they love America. It's traitorous.

Aint that fucking rich, considering you're an AOC Loving PROG
No, I'm an AOC-loving Liberal. And Sherrod Brown. And Ilhan Omar. And Elizabeth Warren. And Bernie Sanders.

BIDEN is an international punch line.

Russia and China are trolling us because we have a retard as POTUS.

Just amazing.

Biden couldn't debate an ape. A world wide joke. If our military gave a shit about this nation they would have dragged him from office on his first day before he had done so much damage. Why do these democrats run ones that will do the most damage. Hillary was a criminal Biden is a real stupid criminal. We will not survive and our enemies know this. He attacks our Constitution, he attacks our borders and has done nothing for the country our debt or the people. The only good thing is his supporters will feel the full effect of his treason many times over than the ones seeing his madness.
Joseph Biden (God's choice) beat that TR☭MP ape in their debate.

Bill Maher was right. TR☭MP must have agreed:

Trump withdraws "orangutan" lawsuit against comic Bill Maher | Reuters

Donald Trump & the Feud Fighters - Variety

BIDEN is an international punch line...
Not really... most feedback from the international community about Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is actually quite positive.

...Russia and China are trolling us because we have a retard as POTUS...
Better a re-tard as a temporary placeholder than an amoral scumbag who only cares about himself.

...Just amazing...
Quite logical, actually.

...Why shouldnt Biden debate Putin?
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe should probably NOT debate Putin becasue Putin would kick Joe's ass on international television.

Not that Uncle Joe isn't a far more moral man than Putin but because Uncle Joe is getting old and wouldn't hold up well under such pressure.
Not really... most feedback from the international community about Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is actually quite positive.
Of course it is. Biden will make us the world's piggy bank. Why wouldn't they pound salt up his illegitimate ass?
Aww, still stomping your feet over your HUGE loss, by 7 MILLION voters?

Aint that fucking rich, considering you're an AOC Loving PROG
No, I'm an AOC-loving Liberal. And Sherrod Brown. And Ilhan Omar. And Elizabeth Warren. And Bernie Sanders.

I almost like Bernie. He's a nutty liberal, old school. Those others aren't liberal, and neither are you.

Liberal does not mean liberal definitions, that's the only thing you call liberal demonstrated by today's PROGS. I like tangibles, PROGS don't.

Do not expect me to ever believe another word from you folks about how you love your country, because you are siding with a Russian leader who talks smack to our President. Unbelievable!
They've been trained to hate Democrats more than they love America. It's traitorous.
Oh S.T.F.U. if Trump and Putin were drowning and democrats had to save one , who would you save ? No need to answer , we already know .

Did Trump only answer prescreened questions?
No, he just winged it and gave total bullshit lies instead. I'd rather the President have an idea what he's talking about, which he will, since he knows what topics the press wants covered.

Sorry, the World Weekly News probably won't get to ask about Hunter's laptop. LOL

BIDEN is an international punch line.

Russia and China are trolling us because we have a retard as POTUS.

Just amazing.

And Harris and Pelosi the next 2 in line. What a fucking mess the idiot voters have made.

...Oh S.T.F.U. if Trump and Putin were drowning and democrats had to save one , who would you save ? No need to answer , we already know .
Putin, of course... Why? ...because a known and external enemy is far less insidious and dangerous than an enemy within...

...Oh S.T.F.U. if Trump and Putin were drowning and democrats had to save one , who would you save ? No need to answer , we already know .
Putin, of course... Why? ...because a known and external enemy is far less insidious and dangerous than an enemy within...
I said no need to answer , your hate for Americans and America is piled all over these boards .

Forum List

Back