What would Bernie say?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Sanders fans plot sabotage of Trump event
The hilarious irony if the Sanders camp does this it will bump up Trumps numbers.
Trump is way too smart to allow this bullshit to happen. 'First come' only.
If there's empty seats Trump's team will allow those waiting in line to enter.
There will NEVER be another 'reserved seating' arrangement allowed at a Trump event.

To paraphrase Sanders (who pointed out that there's no need to make Trump look dumb, because he's doing a great job all by himself), there's no need to sabotage his rallies because:

Cops: Trump Issued 20K Tickets for 1.4K-Seat Venue

So...you would suggest issuing 1,000 tickets?

You don't see a problem with issuing 14x as many tickets as you have seats?

I see a problem with the police confirming 6,500 people have confirmed they are attending. What, they call everyone?

Rioting is sort of a liberal thing.

So it was liberals who've been roughing up reporters at Trump rallies?

I'm sure you'll find a way to magically turn skinheads into liberals once the Trumpsters trash Burlington.

To paraphrase Sanders (who pointed out that there's no need to make Trump look dumb, because he's doing a great job all by himself), there's no need to sabotage his rallies because:

Cops: Trump Issued 20K Tickets for 1.4K-Seat Venue

So...you would suggest issuing 1,000 tickets?

You don't see a problem with issuing 14x as many tickets as you have seats?

I see a problem with the police confirming 6,500 people have confirmed they are attending. What, they call everyone?

I'd imagine they called one of Trump's organizers who gave them that information.

You're a little thin on the mechanics of political campaigns, huh?

Sanders fans plot sabotage of Trump event
The hilarious irony if the Sanders camp does this it will bump up Trumps numbers.
Trump is way too smart to allow this bullshit to happen. 'First come' only.
If there's empty seats Trump's team will allow those waiting in line to enter.
There will NEVER be another 'reserved seating' arrangement allowed at a Trump event.
Liberals can't win without underhanded nonsense. Not to mention they lack a moral compass

It's just more proof that Liberals have no character.

It's almost as if Trump is deliberately overbooking in order to incite riots among his followers and trash the city. Local police are expressing concern.

Maybe that place he booked is the largest place they have available for a rally. I've never been there so I can't say. I do know the man draws huge crowds. He drew about 14,000 in Mobile and around 15,000 in Biloxi which I do know a lot about since I have been to both cities many times. What's he supposed to do, turn people away?

Rioting is sort of a liberal thing.

So it was liberals who've been roughing up reporters at Trump rallies?

I'm sure you'll find a way to magically turn skinheads into liberals once the Trumpsters trash Burlington.

You do know what a riot is right?

In this case it'll be the thousands of Trump supporters who can't get in to the overbooked venue.

Given that he had to pay actors to pad the house at his first NY rally, one can understand his worry.

That he's chosen to hold this in Sanders' territory means he's even more worried.

Local merchants should probably board up their shop windows until the skinheads get in their trucks and head back out of state to go home.

It's just more proof that Liberals have no character.

It's almost as if Trump is deliberately overbooking in order to incite riots among his followers and trash the city. Local police are expressing concern.

Our side doesn't riot loot and burn relax.

Burn? Probably not. The Trumpsters heading to Burlington will probably be as "prepared" as Ammon Bundy's posse. (Did they bring extra socks? It's cold in Vermont.)

But it'll be fun to revisit this thread after the rally.

Forum List

Back