What Would Happen If Moscow and the US Went to War

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017

Moscow without chances ...​

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

What Would Happen If Moscow and the US Went to War​

Finally! A hint of the discussion I've been trying to promote on this board for months.

America is already at war with Russia, but we don't have to accept that, we're only being asked to imagine that.

And so one possible answer: America could most likely crush Russia quite quickly, due to superior military strength and power.

However, there are still so many extenuating circumstances and other possibilities to consider.

I'll start with: Neither side would ever want to escalate to a point at which it could claim complete victory. There being no possibility of preventing nuclear weapons that would always even the score.

There's so much more to say, but that should provide some thinking and talking points!

Finally! A hint of the discussion I've been trying to promote on this board for months.

America is already at war with Russia, but we don't have to accept that, we're only being asked to imagine that.

And so one possible answer: America could most likely crush Russia quite quickly, due to superior military strength and power.

However, there are still so many extenuating circumstances and other possibilities to consider.

I'll start with: Neither side would ever want to escalate to a point at which it could claim complete victory. There being no possibility of preventing nuclear weapons that would always even the score.

There's so much more to say, but that should provide some thinking and talking points!
Another asshole who can't wait for the body bags to start rolling into Dover.

You are some sick fucks.

You are childish. Russia has real leadership. We have a Marxist committee of nonsense. Russia has promised a nuclear first strike. We might never use big boy weapons. Russia has China as an ally, China has Mexico as an economic partner in our demise. The Russian military is composed of men dedicated to success. We have a military worried about what color their nail polish is. Wondrously enough, we have a wide open southern border that is undoubtedly being used by every hostile nation on earth to load us up with their agents waiting to move. Added to all of that, are millions of aliens legal and illegal who are here and care absolutely nothing for the country or any of its people but only what they can get or steal.

What could possibly go wrong?

You are childish. Russia has real leadership. We have a Marxist committee of nonsense. Russia has promised a nuclear first strike. We might never use big boy weapons. Russia has China as an ally, China has Mexico as an economic partner in our demise. The Russian military is composed of men dedicated to success. We have a military worried about what color their nail polish is. Wondrously enough, we have a wide open southern border that is undoubtedly being used by every hostile nation on earth to load us up with their agents waiting to move. Added to all of that, are millions of aliens legal and illegal who are here and care absolutely nothing for the country or any of its people but only what they can get or steal.

Please! I'm being facetious so that Americans can be encouraged to take part in the conversation. It's a great confidence inspiring video for Americans and if accepted in totality would be the propaganda coup America is hoping for.

I'm not into fighting an armchair war and so I'll just suggest that one or more conclusions arrived at in the video may not go as planned.

And I find it totally baffling why the producer of the video would imagine that the Ukraine would even be relevant in the final stages that are portrayed.

Indeed! Any number of miscalculations could go wrong!
It's great for inspiring confidence in Americans but alas, it's much more of a predicted scenario for building satisfaction in the Ukraine.

I wouldn't think tha the Ukraine would be relevant past the first day.

Indeed! Any number of miscalculations could go wrong!
It's great for inspiring confidence in Americans but alas, it's much more of a predicted scenario for building satisfaction in the Ukraine.

I wouldn't think tha the Ukraine would be relevant past the first day.
Ukraine isn't relevant now.

Here is what happens:

There will be no more New York, no Washngton, San Fracisco, SIlicon Valley, no vacation to Miami Beach. Everything that made the US great would be gone forever.

It wont be nukes that will be destroying US, your doom will come from below.
Delivered by the Poseidon nuclear torpedo.

Russia has best performing currency right now while the US has record high inflation and shrinking economy.
Keep it up and you will be buying your bread in barrows of money like the Germans did.

Russia has best performing currency right now while the US has record high inflation and shrinking economy.
Keep it up and you will be buying your bread in barrows of money like the Germans did.
No rubles in my pocket. I must get some.

Forum List

Back