What would have happened if Home Depot had refused to rent a truck to Sayfullo Saipov?

You can deny them without worrying about lawsuit.

You can say all the trucks are rented

...that is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard here this month.

Are sure?

How will you know I denied you for whatever reason I want to deny you?

You can't prove it and even though you believe it is stupid it is done every day without you even knowing.

Also you claiming something is stupid is just telling me how ignorant you are about the real world!

Are sure?

Yea. It's blatantly illegal for public business to discriminate based on race and religion.

Welcome to America.

It is done daily, so welcome to reality!

It is not my fault that you believe people don't do this and your ignorance about this is your damn problem!

So welcome to America!

Are sure?

Yea. It's blatantly illegal for public business to discriminate based on race and religion.

Welcome to America.

It is not my fault that you believe people don't do this and your ignorance about this is your damn problem!

So welcome to America!

indeed

Are sure?

Welcome to America.

It maybe is done by select few individuals, but you will NEVER find such policy, because it is blatantly illegal.

Are sure?

Welcome to America.

So welcome to America!

indeed

I know!

It was an average P/U. Why not just use the car he had been driving for Uber?

-Geaux

"Freedom fighter constitutionalists" say.....can't rent trucks if you are Muslim!

Stupidity is astounding.

Are sure?

Welcome to America.

It maybe is done by select few individuals, but you will NEVER find such policy, because it is blatantly illegal.

Where the fuck did I write the word POLICY?

Seeing I did not write that word tell me you have nothing to add!

Also it is not a select few and is done daily but you are too ignorant and will deny it!

"Freedom fighter constitutionalists" say.....can't rent trucks if you are Muslim!

I can deny you just because I do not like the way you look and there is nothing you can do!

All I have to say is all the trucks are reserved and there is not a damn thing you can do except claim something which will be impossible for you to prove!

Don't like it, well tough shit and yes I have been denied in the past, so it has happen to me!

-Geaux

...this is the same guy that pulled out paintball and bb guns. You want coherency and clearity of thought?

Are sure?

Welcome to America.

Also it is not a select few and is done daily but you are too ignorant and will deny it!

If it's not a policy it CAN'T BE RELIED ON AS AN ACTUAL SOLUTION.

How old are you? I've seen fith graders make more sense.

Last edited:
I have a very good solution to all this maddness and I SWEAR you'll never hear about an ISIS terrorist, we can get rid of TSA, all the trillions of dollars spent on military abroad, all the bribes that we give to countries we occupy, fix and build, get of rid lot of useless intelligence agencies and so forth....
The simple reason is:
Pull out all the US armed forces in the middle east, don't mingle in the business of those countries. Stop the unconditional support for Israel's crimes and occupation.
It's simple but yet hard to do. The terrorist will always have the upper hand to strike with whatever they have, you gotta cut the head of the snake, which is giving them a reason to retaliate and a cause to recruit their militants. Otherwise is gonna be a non ending mess.
The theory that American meddling is the cause of Islamic terrorism is obvious bullshit. Blaming Isreal is just proof that you're an antisemite. Muslims were committing terrorism long before the Gulf war. 9/11 was before the Gulf war. Muslims would be trying to kill us no matter what we do. Just look around the worldL Wherever you find Muslims, you find bombings, murder, war and civil strife.

Actually, the Gulf War was in 1991-1992. I know. My license plate on my car says Gulf War Veteran.

We invaded Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003.

I have a very good solution to all this maddness and I SWEAR you'll never hear about an ISIS terrorist, we can get rid of TSA, all the trillions of dollars spent on military abroad, all the bribes that we give to countries we occupy, fix and build, get of rid lot of useless intelligence agencies and so forth....
The simple reason is:
Pull out all the US armed forces in the middle east, don't mingle in the business of those countries. Stop the unconditional support for Israel's crimes and occupation.
It's simple but yet hard to do. The terrorist will always have the upper hand to strike with whatever they have, you gotta cut the head of the snake, which is giving them a reason to retaliate and a cause to recruit their militants. Otherwise is gonna be a non ending mess.
The theory that American meddling is the cause of Islamic terrorism is obvious bullshit. Blaming Isreal is just proof that you're an antisemite. Muslims were committing terrorism long before the Gulf war. 9/11 was before the Gulf war. Muslims would be trying to kill us no matter what we do. Just look around the worldL Wherever you find Muslims, you find bombings, murder, war and civil strife.

Actually, the Gulf War was in 1991-1992. I know. My license plate on my car says Gulf War Veteran.

We invaded Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003.

It's all one big gulf war so....

'What would have happened if Home Depot had refused to rent a truck to Sayfullo Saipov?'

Home Depot would have been attacked by the Left for being prejudice AND / OR the terrorist would have just gotten a truck from somewhere else.

We all know that Dim douchebags would have accused Home Depot of "racism" and "profiling" and probably turned the matter into a major scandal.

The ICE "See something. Say something" mantra is obvious bullshit because you are putting a loaded revolver to your head if you do.

John Miller, NYPD deputy commissioner of intelligence and counterterrorism, said: “We did extensive outreach to the truck rental business. We visited over 148 truck rental locations in this area. The industry has had a high level of awareness on this matter from the NYPD.” And “Miller said that if a company is suspicious of a would-be renter, they usually delay or simply deny a rental to let police investigate.”

Really? The companies deny rentals to suspicious characters? Is that so?

Here’s Sayfullo Saipov, the New York City truck jihad mass murderer:

Does he look like he could be a jihad terrorist? Certainly. But to acknowledge that would be to engage in racial profiling, and given the decidedly Islamic style of his facial hair (a hadith depicts Muhammad telling Muslims to trim their mustaches but not their beards, because the Jews and Christians trim their beards but not their mustaches), religious profiling, a manifestation of “Islamophobia,” as well.

Imagine now that you were the clerk at Home Depot when Saipov came in to rent his truck. You notice his beard, his demeanor, his overall appearance. The vehicular jihad attacks in London, Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Nice, Jerusalem, Ohio State University and so many other places flash across your mind. It occurs to you that the man standing before you wanting to rent a truck could be intending to mow down non-Muslim pedestrians with it. You may even have heard about the Islamic State’s directive to Muslims to use, for vehicular jihad attacks, exactly the kind of truck that Saipov wants to rent.

What would have happened if Home Depot had refused to rent a truck to Sayfullo Saipov?

--LOL

need you ask

everyone already knows

what would have happened had Home Depot

refused to serve the leftists "diversity visa" rock star

of course they would have been branded racists and boycotted

by the leftists among us

--LOL

No, the POLICY would be deemed racist. For such vulgar tough guys, you guys sure do whine a lot.

-Geaux

...this is same guy that pulled out paintball and bb guns. You want coherency and clearity of thought?

Are sure?

Welcome to America.

If it's not a policy it CAN'T BE RELIED ON AS AN ACTUAL SOLUTION.

So I never wrote policy and yet you do not understand it is done daily!

You are one ignorant individual and also because I denied you does not mean the next person will not but you will be hell bent to prove I did it because of your looks!

You need to live in reality or don't and be in denial because I know many that have practice this and they are not even white!

Fuck Palestinians, Indians and Chinese do it very well all day long...

Is it right, nope but part of life!

'What would have happened if Home Depot had refused to rent a truck to Sayfullo Saipov?'

Home Depot would have been attacked by the Left for being prejudice AND / OR the terrorist would have just gotten a truck from somewhere else.

Retard, the only difference would be that he would use some other truck.

The premise of this thread is about as constructive as "What if I got into a time machine, went to the place where he rented the truck, shot him and went back to now?!"

Retard, the only difference would be that he would use some other truck.
Ant, can you read? Obviously not because you missed where I said, "the terrorist would have just gotten a truck from somewhere else."

Someone not have coffee yet this morning?

Forum List

Back