What would have happened if Home Depot had refused to rent a truck to Sayfullo Saipov?

Reform our chaotic nightmare Immigration System now! I mean my God, a 'Diversity Visa Lottery?! WTF? Those assholes Bush and Schumer should be tarred & feathered for it. Trump just needs to be persistent and never give up on rebuilding our dismantled Immigration System. Most Americans do support him on it. Only enemies of the state oppose it. Hopefully Trump can get something done. Fix our broken Immigration System, and horrific tragedies like this won't happen. Period, end of story.

What would have happened?

He would have rented a truck from somewhere else. Borrowed one or, ultimately, stolen one.
I hear UHaul is a new option; maybe word hasn't gotten around yet.

It was an average P/U. Why not just use the car he had been driving for Uber?

-Geaux

It was NOT an average pickup. It is a flatbed on a F-250 Ford pickup frame.

I have a Ford F-250. A car could of done the same thing

-Geaux

Do you have any idea of the weight difference?

Please. Getting run over with an Altima and you're just as dead

-Geaux

Not if you hit a school bus!

"Freedom fighter constitutionalists" say.....can't rent trucks if you are Muslim!

Stupidity is astounding.

We are discussing what John Miller, NYPD deputy commissioner of intelligence and counterterrorism, claims is the current policy, which is an obvious lie that was just accepted by the vile leftist media.

It was a lie to hide the fact that the left answer to terrorism is to just accept it as the new normal, and that they are happy to pay that price for continued Third World Immigration.

They consider the votes gained for them by Third World Immigration more important than the lives of our citizens.

And you agree.

You can deny them without worrying about lawsuit.

You can say all the trucks are rented

...that is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard here this month.

A policy of big businesses discriminating against people based on race or religion is completely illegal and a lawsuit waiting to happen.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You just proved my point, dumbass!

We all know that Dim douchebags would have accused Home Depot of "racism" and "profiling" and probably turned the matter into a major scandal.

The ICE "See something. Say something" mantra is obvious bullshit because you are putting a loaded revolver to your head if you do.

John Miller, NYPD deputy commissioner of intelligence and counterterrorism, said: “We did extensive outreach to the truck rental business. We visited over 148 truck rental locations in this area. The industry has had a high level of awareness on this matter from the NYPD.” And “Miller said that if a company is suspicious of a would-be renter, they usually delay or simply deny a rental to let police investigate.”

Really? The companies deny rentals to suspicious characters? Is that so?

Here’s Sayfullo Saipov, the New York City truck jihad mass murderer:

Does he look like he could be a jihad terrorist? Certainly. But to acknowledge that would be to engage in racial profiling, and given the decidedly Islamic style of his facial hair (a hadith depicts Muhammad telling Muslims to trim their mustaches but not their beards, because the Jews and Christians trim their beards but not their mustaches), religious profiling, a manifestation of “Islamophobia,” as well.

Imagine now that you were the clerk at Home Depot when Saipov came in to rent his truck. You notice his beard, his demeanor, his overall appearance. The vehicular jihad attacks in London, Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Nice, Jerusalem, Ohio State University and so many other places flash across your mind. It occurs to you that the man standing before you wanting to rent a truck could be intending to mow down non-Muslim pedestrians with it. You may even have heard about the Islamic State’s directive to Muslims to use, for vehicular jihad attacks, exactly the kind of truck that Saipov wants to rent.
He did not look suspicious nor behave suspiciously in any way. You are an ignoramous.

Really? Look up terrorist (Muslim type) in Webster and you'll see this guys picture

-Geaux

Really? I have my Webster's dictionary here. I looked up "terrorist (Muslim type)." It is not in the dictionary, nor do they have a photo. You do realize there are Indonesian, African, Persian, as well as Arab Muslims. What's Home Depot supposed to do? Not sell anything that could possibly be dangerous to brown-skinned people?

Where do you people get off with this "brown-skinned people" BS?

I get so sick and tired of idiots assuming all Mexicans, Muslims, and any other associated minority groups have "brown skin".

I have a Hispanic daughter-in-law and she gets a sunburn on a cloudy day. My Basque blonde-haired, green eyed wife's cousin is an Islamic Imam with flaming red hair and a Hispanic surname! I have a Cuban pastor and his wife that both make me look like I have serious sun tan.

I have traveled all over the world and have seen what you people would consider "brown-skinned people" who are even more white than me. Most people don't realize than many Afghans are descendants of Alexander the Great's Macedonian soldiers who settled there. There are many Caucasian Hindus that are darker than than any Black here in the US.

The truth is that we are almost all just different shades of brown.

We all know that Dim douchebags would have accused Home Depot of "racism" and "profiling" and probably turned the matter into a major scandal.

The ICE "See something. Say something" mantra is obvious bullshit because you are putting a loaded revolver to your head if you do.

John Miller, NYPD deputy commissioner of intelligence and counterterrorism, said: “We did extensive outreach to the truck rental business. We visited over 148 truck rental locations in this area. The industry has had a high level of awareness on this matter from the NYPD.” And “Miller said that if a company is suspicious of a would-be renter, they usually delay or simply deny a rental to let police investigate.”

Does he look like he could be a jihad terrorist? Certainly. But to acknowledge that would be to engage in racial profiling, and given the decidedly Islamic style of his facial hair (a hadith depicts Muhammad telling Muslims to trim their mustaches but not their beards, because the Jews and Christians trim their beards but not their mustaches), religious profiling, a manifestation of “Islamophobia,” as well.

Imagine now that you were the clerk at Home Depot when Saipov came in to rent his truck. You notice his beard, his demeanor, his overall appearance. The vehicular jihad attacks in London, Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Nice, Jerusalem, Ohio State University and so many other places flash across your mind. It occurs to you that the man standing before you wanting to rent a truck could be intending to mow down non-Muslim pedestrians with it. You may even have heard about the Islamic State’s directive to Muslims to use, for vehicular jihad attacks, exactly the kind of truck that Saipov wants to rent.

What would have happened if Home Depot had refused to rent a truck to Sayfullo Saipov?

--LOL

need you ask

everyone already knows

what would have happened had Home Depot

refused to serve the leftists "diversity visa" rock star

of course they would have been branded racists and boycotted

by the leftists among us

--LOL

No, the POLICY would be deemed racist. For such vulgar tough guys, you guys sure do whine a lot.

People tend to whine when terrorists are running their family over with a truck, you worthless piece of shit.

'What would have happened if Home Depot had refused to rent a truck to Sayfullo Saipov?'

Home Depot would have been attacked by the Left for being prejudice AND / OR the terrorist would have just gotten a truck from somewhere else.

Retard, the only difference would be that he would use some other truck.

The premise of this thread is about as constructive as "What if I got into a time machine, went to the place where he rented the truck, shot him and went back to now?!"

So you admit that leftwing immigration policy is stupid and suicidal?

It was an average P/U. Why not just use the car he had been driving for Uber?

-Geaux

...this is same guy that pulled out paintball and bb guns. You want coherency and clearity of thought?

It is done daily, so welcome to reality!

It maybe is done by select few individuals, but you will NEVER find such policy, because it is blatantly illegal.

Where the fuck did I write the word POLICY?

Seeing I did not write that word tell me you have nothing to add!

Also it is not a select few and is done daily but you are too ignorant and will deny it!

If it's not a policy it CAN'T BE RELIED ON AS AN ACTUAL SOLUTION.

So I never wrote policy and yet you do not understand it is done daily!

You are seriously retarded, you don't need to write policy to understand that relying on individual vigilantism for our security is total nonsense.

It's no more nonsensical than importing people where a certain percentage are known to be Muslim fanatics.

He did not look suspicious nor behave suspiciously in any way. You are an ignoramous.

Yeah, this guy doesn't look the slightest bit suspicious!

iu

You're a fucking moron!

Really? Look up terrorist (Muslim type) in Webster and you'll see this guys picture

-Geaux

Really? I have my Webster's dictionary here. I looked up "terrorist (Muslim type)." It is not in the dictionary, nor do they have a photo. You do realize there are Indonesian, African, Persian, as well as Arab Muslims. What's Home Depot supposed to do? Not sell anything that could possibly be dangerous to brown-skinned people?

I get so sick and tired of idiots assuming all Mexicans, Muslims, and any other associated minority groups have "brown skin".

I have a Hispanic daughter-in-law and she gets a sunburn on a cloudy day. My Basque blonde-haired, green eyed wife's cousin is an Islamic Imam with flaming red hair and a Hispanic surname! I have a Cuban pastor and his wife that both make me look like I have serious sun tan.

I have traveled all over the world and have seen what you people would consider "brown-skinned people" who are even more white than me. Most people don't realize than many Afghans are descendants of Alexander the Great's Macedonian soldiers who settled there. There are many Caucasian Hindus that are darker than than any Black here in the US.

Color has nothing to do with violent radical opinions / ideology.

I don't care if it's a caramel-colored Imam or a lily-white Baptist Pastor teaching violent acts and murder of American citizens - both would be threats - 'enemies'.

--LOL

need you ask

everyone already knows

by the leftists among us

--LOL

No, the POLICY would be deemed racist. For such vulgar tough guys, you guys sure do whine a lot.

hey fuck face

you feel the same way about the DNC ya jackass

White men need not apply.

That’s the message out of the Democratic National Committee’s hiring team, currently on the hunt to filll multiple vacancies in their tech department.

The political organization, which routinely makes grand statements about inclusion, recently sent an email to its employees looking to recruit people for eight open spots including IT Systems Administrator, Product Manager and Chief Security Officer.

Though the Oct. 30 email says that the DNC is looking for a “staff of diverse voices and life experiences,” it apparently doesn’t mean white men.

DNC’s Data Service Manager Madeleine Leader purportedly wrote in an email that the desire for diversity excludes “cisgender straight white males.”

Leader adds, “I personally would prefer that you not forward to cisgender straight white males, as they are already in the majority.”

fullsizeoutput_445c.jpeg

EXCLUSIVE: DNC Official Says She Doesn't Want To Recruit 'Cisgender Straight White Males'

Oh look, another impotent, angry little white nationalist shitstain. Gee, we don't see that every single day here... wait, yes we do....

This is what you turds need to get through your heads: These efforts to advocate for minorities exist PRECISELY BECAUSE of you racist pukes. You have yourself to thank for these things, so put down the Mountain Dew and pat yourself on the back, Cletus.

-Geaux

I don't care if it's a caramel-colored Imam or a lily-white Baptist Pastor teaching violent acts and murder of American citizens - both would be threats - 'enemies'.

Yet you suggest profiling him based precisely on those things. Surname, and color of his skin. I think you need to maybe get your talking points in order before posting again.

--LOL

need you ask

everyone already knows

by the leftists among us

--LOL

hey fuck face

you feel the same way about the DNC ya jackass

White men need not apply.

That’s the message out of the Democratic National Committee’s hiring team, currently on the hunt to filll multiple vacancies in their tech department.

The political organization, which routinely makes grand statements about inclusion, recently sent an email to its employees looking to recruit people for eight open spots including IT Systems Administrator, Product Manager and Chief Security Officer.

Though the Oct. 30 email says that the DNC is looking for a “staff of diverse voices and life experiences,” it apparently doesn’t mean white men.

DNC’s Data Service Manager Madeleine Leader purportedly wrote in an email that the desire for diversity excludes “cisgender straight white males.”

Leader adds, “I personally would prefer that you not forward to cisgender straight white males, as they are already in the majority.”

fullsizeoutput_445c.jpeg

EXCLUSIVE: DNC Official Says She Doesn't Want To Recruit 'Cisgender Straight White Males'

Oh look, another impotent, angry little white nationalist shitstain. Gee, we don't see that every single day here... wait, yes we do....

So if you oppose racism against white people, that means you are a "white nationalist?"

And you turds wonder why Hillary lost. Most people I know don't want the government discriminating against their sons.

-Geaux

Yet you suggest profiling him based precisely on those things. Surname, and color of his skin. I think you need to maybe get your talking points in order before posting again.

How about that Jihadi beard he's sporting? Don't you think that was some kind of clue?

--LOL

need you ask

everyone already knows

by the leftists among us

--LOL

People tend to whine when terrorists are running their family over with a truck, you worthless piece of shit.

That has nothing to do with anything, here. You pukes are dancing on those people's graves to forward your nasty little bigotry, so spare me the self-professed nobility, asshole.

No, instead of honoring the dead, you are here, whining like a little bitch, that someone, oh just maybe, MIGHT be called a racist in some future hypothetical originating from your imagination. Yes, you are a huge crybaby.

-Geaux

How about that Jihadi beard he's sporting? Don't you think that was some kind of clue?

That's not a "jihadi beard", you fool.

--LOL

need you ask

everyone already knows

by the leftists among us

--LOL

That has nothing to do with anything, here. You pukes are dancing on those people's graves to forward your nasty little bigotry, so spare me the self-professed nobility, asshole.

No, instead of honoring the dead, you are here, whining like a little bitch, that someone, oh just maybe, MIGHT be called a racist in some future hypothetical originating from your imagination. Yes, you are a huge crybaby.

Is "dancing on the dead" what you call what you did after the incidents in Charlottesville and Las Vegas?

There's no bigger hypocrite than a leftwing hypocrite. In fact, putting "hypocrite" after "leftwing" is entirely redundant.

That's not a "jihadi beard", you fool.

Why don't you look at a picture of ISIS soldiers and then get back to me.

iu

iu
iu

iu

Last edited:

Forum List

Back