What would it take to get you to take the vax?

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?
If all the “negative information and data has been suppressed”, how do you know it exists?
Because I spend time looking for it.
Yeah but according to you it's been "suppressed" so how are you finding it? and if you are finding it, why not share it? and if you CAN share it then it's not "suppressed", right?

Not to mention the fact that in your OP you stated: "I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed", but now you're implying that you do have access to "all the negative information and data that is being suppressed", therefore there's nothing holding you back from a decision, right?
When did I imply that I DO have access to it? I only remember saying that I search for it.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

The only information needed is that hundreds of millions have been vaccinated and aren’t dead or suffering debilitating effects.

Stop over thinking it and get the shot

The only information needed is that hundreds of millions have been vaccinated and aren’t dead or suffering debilitating effects.
Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

The only other way I get the shot is if my door is smashed down, I am captured, and held against my will. Even then, they may notice my "cold dead hands" and save it for somebody else.

Refusal to take the vsccination is libbie attempts to muddy the water and keep us masked and restricted.
I’m from the vaccination generation of the 50’s and early 60’s. So many people now live to be 90-100 and people born in 40’s and before generally were done at ages 70-75. Inoculations and immunizations have been Wonderful for America and only fear and suspicion laden people with an agenda that is Not Health are balking at a vaccination

If all the “negative information and data has been suppressed”, how do you know it exists?
Because I spend time looking for it.
Yeah but according to you it's been "suppressed" so how are you finding it? and if you are finding it, why not share it? and if you CAN share it then it's not "suppressed", right?

Not to mention the fact that in your OP you stated: "I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed", but now you're implying that you do have access to "all the negative information and data that is being suppressed", therefore there's nothing holding you back from a decision, right?
When did I imply that I DO have access to it? I only remember saying that I search for it.
OIC, so you're looking for it and can't find it?

In that case, let's go back and see what's behind DOOR#1
Nightfox said:

Round and Round we go, where the circle stops, only EvMetro knows.

:popcorn:

Well, we know that since people started taking the vaccine, new infections and deaths have dropped like a rock.

The most cases are in areas that are anti-vaccine.

and we know that the vaccine works on the variants.

so I say, just don’t worry about it and let Darwin work it out.
Yay Trump!!!

1622404362530.png

Well since I followed the approval processes from Day 1, and have already SEEN all of the negative data, NONE of which was suppressed, I couldn't wait to get my vaccine. I'm very high risk - asthmatic, heart condition, and age. I wasn't eligible until March so I had 4 months to see if the vaccine lived up to the hype, and tens of millions of people got it before me with no major problems.

I remember the vaccine rollouts since polio, and there has never been a more successful vaccine with so few side effects reported. Especially the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Except for the blood clotting issue with the AZ vaccine for women taking the Pill, there's been little to no problems. Remarkable.

A few of my friend got the first shot of AZ, and Canada has stopped buying it. Trudeau basically bought up all of the Pfizer and Moderna that Trump turned down, so we're swimming in vaccine up here. We're going to be fully vaccinated by the end of June at the current rate, and people are lining up every weekend as pop up clinics are everywhere in the cities.

We can't have concerts or live sports until we're 70% vaccinated, and we're making it happen as fast as possible.

Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

The only other way I get the shot is if my door is smashed down, I am captured, and held against my will. Even then, they may notice my "cold dead hands" and save it for somebody else.
Which “negative” information is that? what is being “kept from you”? Why would anyone hide info from you? To what ends?

Your foolish paranoia has you afraid of shadows.
Vaccines are about public health. Not domination.
What benefit is gained by pushing faulty or dangerous vaccines?

Stop over thinking it and get the shot
That’s the problem – conservatives aren’t thinking.

Forum List

Back