What would it take to get you to take the vax?

The only information needed is that hundreds of millions have been vaccinated and aren’t dead or suffering debilitating effects.
Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

The only other way I get the shot is if my door is smashed down, I am captured, and held against my will. Even then, they may notice my "cold dead hands" and save it for somebody else.
Which “negative” information is that? what is being “kept from you”? Why would anyone hide info from you? To what ends?

Your foolish paranoia has you afraid of shadows.
Vaccines are about public health. Not domination.
What benefit is gained by pushing faulty or dangerous vaccines?
Again, it’s mostly a dodge to discredit and keep us under the fakery thumb. Cant ask if you are vaccinated so we will just keep you masked and under other imbecilic restrictions.
Again, it’s mostly a dodge to discredit and keep us under the fakery thumb. Cant ask if you are vaccinated so we will just keep you masked and under other imbecilic restrictions.
My entire family is vaccinated. No restrictions here. I wear a mask in certain venues by choice. Quite a lot of you unclean coattail riders claiming you’re vaccinated about. Curious that you would try to intimate that I am somehow the scared one while you’re dodging your ill perceived shadows of conspiracy everywhere. Better keep that iron close.

Hypocritical how libbie absolutely shrieked at us to look after them and mask and hide.
Now that some won’t vaccinate-crickets. That’s because the indecisions centering around non inoculation lends itself to keeping us restricted.
It’s solely your choice not to vaccinate. If your passport doesn’t allow you the liberty you desire. Look to yourself for blame.

The only information needed is that hundreds of millions have been vaccinated and aren’t dead or suffering debilitating effects.
Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

The only other way I get the shot is if my door is smashed down, I am captured, and held against my will. Even then, they may notice my "cold dead hands" and save it for somebody else.
Which “negative” information is that? what is being “kept from you”? Why would anyone hide info from you? To what ends?

My entire family is vaccinated. No restrictions here. I wear a mask in certain venues by choice. Quite a lot of you unclean coattail riders claiming you’re vaccinated about. Curious that you would try to intimate that I am somehow the scared one while you’re dodging your ill perceived shadows of conspiracy everywhere. Better keep that iron close.
FYI: No need to worry about “unclean coat tail riders”, You’re vaccinated, take advantage of the perks.

I dunno...

A time-machine for starters...

To take me back to mid-December 2020 before I got Dose 1 of 2 of the Pfizer...

--------

Vaccinations, like masks some months ago, are not a political statement... they're an Intelligence Test...

Darwinian selection of the more intelligent vs. the Krazy Kornspiracy Klowns who are truly clue-less...

By all means... feel free NOT to get vaccinated... the country's gettin' kinda crowded anyway... gotta cull the herd somehow.... :abgg2q.jpg:
This thread is not for the sheep, it is for those of us who are not convinced.
Mr. Darwin... Mother Nature the Prosecution rests... :auiqs.jpg:

Hypocritical how libbie absolutely shrieked at us to look after them and mask and hide.
Now that some won’t vaccinate-crickets. That’s because the indecisions centering around non inoculation lends itself to keeping us restricted.
It’s solely your choice not to vaccinate. If your passport doesn’t allow you the liberty you desire. Look to yourself for blame.
You don't seem to understand the difference between freedom and liberty. I'd explain it to you, but you wouldn't understand.

Screenshot_20210506-074915_DuckDuckGo.jpg

In no way does any vaccination ever reduce the odds of infection in any way.
At most what immunity does is reduce symptoms to the point you don't notice infection, AKA, asymptomatic.

I dunno...

A time-machine for starters...

To take me back to mid-December 2020 before I got Dose 1 of 2 of the Pfizer...

--------

Vaccinations, like masks some months ago, are not a political statement... they're an Intelligence Test...

Darwinian selection of the more intelligent vs. the Krazy Kornspiracy Klowns who are truly clue-less...

By all means... feel free NOT to get vaccinated... the country's gettin' kinda crowded anyway... gotta cull the herd somehow.... :abgg2q.jpg:
This thread is not for the sheep, it is for those of us who are not convinced.
Mr. Darwin... Mother Nature the Prosecution rests... :auiqs.jpg:

Wrong.
It is masks and social distancing that killed everyone after the first 60k or so.
That is because "flattening the curve" prevents herd immunity by conserving easy hosts, so then prevents the epidemic from dying out.
So then by making the epidemic perpetual, social distancing killed over tens times as many people.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?
When I am done with the job I am doing and am around people again I will get it. Lol I am not afraid.

FYI: No need to worry about “unclean coat tail riders”, You’re vaccinated, take advantage of the perks.
Variants come from the unclean.

You don't seem to understand the difference between freedom and liberty. I'd explain it to you, but you wouldn't understand.

View attachment 495621
You still don’t get that you’re the fly.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?
The same willingness to protect my health. It's people like you who believe the medical profession keeps information away from we the people. Are they all members of the Deep State? (this question is sarcastic, just so you might understand).

I have already taken it have not had any issues or side effects.
Ditto. So has my wife, our two sons, our daughter-in-law, my sister, my nieces, nephews and now their children who are now of age. None of us have any side effects, nor did any one of us do so to get a prize.

No, variants come from natural selection that is the result of "flattening the curve".
The only way to avoid variants is to end it quickly by herd immunity from recovery.
Vaccinated can get infected as easily as anyone.

Covid would have to be a lot more serious and there would have to be a lot more reliable information about the vaccines. Not even close on either front.

No, variants come from natural selection that is the result of "flattening the curve".
The only way to avoid variants is to end it quickly by herd immunity from recovery.
Vaccinated can get infected as easily as anyone.
A vaccinated person can become infected but is not likely to develop a viral load large enough to infect others. That means no variant and no spread by the vaccinated.

Forum List

Back