What would the advantage of voting UKIP in your constituency, Westminster North, be?

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Firstly, this is a General Election and so hopefully, people are not just voting for local issue but for someone who is going to stand up for real change in Parliament. I am not a career politician, I have a background in Business and believe I have the skills required to make a difference. To answer your specific question, the main issue affecting my constituency is Housing. It should be obvious to everyone that there is a shortage of supply, which is driving up prices.

While UKIP have plans to enhance building on Brownfield sites – the truth is that not enough houses can be built to keep up with the demand, it is only by controlling demand i.e. controlling immigration will begin to see prices fall to reasonable levels again. The impact is also seen in access to GP’s, schools and visits to A&E. It seems Councils are cutting basic services while the city continues to grow. On top of that, UKIP has plans to support local businesses with tax reductions and increases in free parking. Make no mistake too, landlords will not just absorb the Mansion Tax but they would pass this down in increased rents.

Interview with UKIP electoral candidate for Westminster Nigel Sussman

Forum List

Back