What would YOU do?

I wouldn't have a gun. I doubt I would do that, patrol the car park, by myself at night anyway, unless I had a big dog with me. I don't understand why you keep repeating he is a big black guy. It wouldn't matter to me what color he was, I would have been scared and run. I would not have obtained a gun after that but a big dog. You'd be amazed how effective they are.
You would put an innocent animal in harm's way so that you won't have to accept responsibility for your own safety? He could easily stab a dog. That's just cruel!

Nah, he'd take "Matilda" Gracie's gun, away from her, then shoot her and the dog.

Of course I don't believe this ridiculous story to begin with. Gracie has spent the last few days working tirelessly to cover up her racist attitude. She's using a made up attack by a scary black man to justify her future racist remarks.

Well, one day I was out walking the grounds, and out jumps a big black scary man!!! LOL!

Oh my, that was a funny story!
I saw a black man putting something in my mailbox today and when he saw me he yelled HEY IVE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!!! Should have I shot him?
not if he was putting something in it......only if he was removing it.....
It's locked.
doesnt matter.....some thieves get them things open....

Forum List

Back