What would you do...?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
... if you just got a notice in the mail from the Sheriff's office notifying you that there is a tier III sex offender living less than a block away who was convicted of raping a child?

Last edited:
I'm sorry... Very serious subject with just a few personal solutions to the subject... How and where you protect Family and hearth will be up to you...

A wise man once said...

1648760807175.png

Get a Akita, they like to play with their food and they are VERY PROTECTIVE of children.
Our five year old Chow female who didn't cotton to anyone fell in love with the grandchildren when they came here. If one cried she was johnny on the spot to devour whatever was hurting those little ones. I'd say there are many breeds that are protective of their family members and females even more so when it comes to their human family children.

Plus Chows hardly shed and make great house dogs.

... if you just got a notice in the mail from the Sheriff's office notifying you that there is a tier III sex offender living less than a block away who was convicted of raping a child?

What you and other concerned neighborhood fathers should do is very likely different from what you will do, in the end, which is not much more than complain about the situation. The law will tell you that you must coexist with such devils, ignore them and carry on, business as usual. Now, speaking to what you should do. You and other concerned neighborhood fathers should chip in and buy a couple of remote acres—five should do. With said remote piece of land you should first, plant the problem and second, plant new trees and shrubs over the problem. Third, build a vacation cabin on said land install a nice swing set for your children in the shade of those new trees. Of course, you will not do this, likely because you are a good, upstanding, law-abiding citizen and man with a conscience. Whatever else you decided to do, do protect your little ones; our world today is full of salivating monsters. Oh yes, if you choose option number two, perhaps you could get a group discount on shovels.

Our five year old Chow female who didn't cotton to anyone fell in love with the grandchildren when they came here. If one cried she was johnny on the spot to devour whatever was hurting those little ones. I'd say there are many breeds that are protective of their family members and females even more so when it comes to their human family children.

Plus Chows hardly shed and make great house dogs.
Akitas are great housedogs too and they don't shed...OK I lied, they EXPLODE twice a year!

Akitas are great housedogs too and they don't shed...OK I lied, they EXPLODE twice a year!
Akitas are beautiful too. I did get really spoiled with the Chows as they were exceptionally clean dogs. The one I got when he was four weeks old was with me for seventeen years very day of his life with the exception of four days I had to fly somewhere else for biz purposes. The female we did not get until she was already three years old but she was also an exceptional pet. I just never knew to trust her around anyone because she even growled at the guy that gave her to me three days later when he came to see how she was doing. He'd sold her three times and three times they'd brought her back saying she was vicious but she took right to our family and decided she would eat him for lunch if he tried to take her away.

I've been at my current address for almost twenty-five years now. Because I myself wouldn't be the problem if this kind of matter were on my plate, I wouldn't be motivated enough to move, and so for a person with my frame of mind, all that they may be able to do is just be alert as best they can.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you don't have any kids that might be in jeopardy you are good to go. Too bad the Sheriff isn't required to warn citizens about a gang banger or a drug dealer who lives in the neighborhood.

Get a Akita, they like to play with their food and they are VERY PROTECTIVE of children.
Akitas tend to be unpredictable and not very tolerant of small curious children. Especially if they grab it's ears, tail or paws.

But my 7 year old has been hinting that she wants a puppy. Her best friend got a puppy and she's been looking at puppies on the internet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back