What you can and can't blame a President for.

Proud Vet

Rookie
Feb 6, 2017
I'm often entertained by what people choose to blame Presidents for. I guess it's reasonable that people aren't aware that things like "economy" aren't directly attributable to the President currently in office because they don't realize just how big of an issue that is and that it takes years to change what was in place previously. For example, Trump will probably experience un-heard-of economical disaster due to what Obama did.

The things you can directly attribute are things like the internet being plastered with ads saying "President Obama wants you to take this grant" Or "President Obama wants you to have a home, apply here for a mortgage". You can see that we as a country will be years getting out from under Obama care and many other things that Obama did in the democratic tradition of creating dependence on government.

Trump will have to do a lot of unpopular things to fix the cluster-flop that has grown out of control due to political correctness. Imaging if you took over a company that had union workers who were killing all chances of profitable operation, as unions usually do, and you have a limited amount of time to turn the company around. You are going to be a very unpopular person in the ranks of the parasitic workers and your radical changes will easily be misconstrued by those incapable of understanding the magnitude of the problem.

Hang on; it's coming!

I'm often entertained by what people choose to blame Presidents for. I guess it's reasonable that people aren't aware that things like "economy" aren't directly attributable to the President currently in office because they don't realize just how big of an issue that is and that it takes years to change what was in place previously. For example, Trump will probably experience un-heard-of economical disaster due to what Obama did.

You mean like Great Recession or something?

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

AMAZING the way you are already making excuses today for Trump failure you feel in your gut.

You mean like Great Recession or something?

AMAZING the way you are already making excuses today for Trump failure you feel in your gut.

I try to be fair and only blame presidents for that which they have actually influenced.

For instance: I don't blame Obama for the economic crash he inherited because that was already in motion. I don't blame Dubya for 911 because he wasn't any more negligent than anybody else.

In a similar vein, I do blame Obama for a stupid foreign policy that ushered in so much chaos. I do blame him for intentionally undermining Israel, and for trying to sneak 200 million to terrorists on his final day in office. I do blame Dubya for going after Sadaam instead of focusing on terrorists, and I do blame him for claiming in a debate he was against the notion of nation building when that was his very plan all along when it came to the attempt to reshape the middle east.

If the White House dog poops behind the desk in the Oval Office, is it the Presidents fault? or the fault of the Secret Service?

The things you can directly attribute are things like the internet being plastered with ads saying "President Obama wants you to take this grant" Or "President Obama wants you to have a home, apply here for a mortgage". You can see that we as a country will be years getting out from under Obama care and many other things that Obama did in the democratic tradition of creating dependence on government.

Trump will have to do a lot of unpopular things to fix the cluster-flop that has grown out of control due to political correctness. Imaging if you took over a company that had union workers who were killing all chances of profitable operation, as unions usually do, and you have a limited amount of time to turn the company around. You are going to be a very unpopular person in the ranks of the parasitic workers and your radical changes will easily be misconstrued by those incapable of understanding the magnitude of the problem.

Hang on; it's coming!
Trump better get the cost of health care and the federal debt down. Those are all that matter.

Almost all of our problems stem from the federal debt.

Hang on; it's coming!
Trump better get the cost of health care and the federal debt down. Those are all that matter.

There is not a chance in hell big spending, tax cutting populist Trump can possibly reduce deficit, let alone reduce debt.

Hang on; it's coming!
People are mostly morons.

They think the President is their genie in a bottle.

All he is, is the head of the Federal Administration.

He cannot do magic.

After 8 years of BHO everyone now wants a complete change -- total honesty and forthrightness rather than more political B/S and lies.

So DJT got elected -- surprised even himself !!!

I think so far he is doing as promised -- to shake everything up all across the Nation and the World.

Hang on; it's coming!

There is not a chance in hell big spending, tax cutting populist Trump can possibly reduce deficit, let alone reduce debt.
You are correct and I agree with you.

If anything the deficit and debt are going to go even higher, just like they did under Reagan when they both skyrocketed.

The price of Keynesian economic stimulus is high deficits and more debt. No way around it.

If the White House dog poops behind the desk in the Oval Office, is it the Presidents fault? or the fault of the Secret Service?
Speaking of dogs, what about Monica Lewinsky?

And how do you get a Polock girl to wash her clothes?

(Ans.: you cannot -- they spend all their time braiding their armpits.)

Hang on; it's coming!

Oh no, it's a well know alternative fact that the cost of healthcare is already down and so are the debt and deficit too. The same source said that any reports to the contrary are just fake news anyway.

Hang on; it's coming!
People are mostly morons.

They think the President is their genie in a bottle.

All he is, is the head of the Federal Administration.

He cannot do magic.

After 8 years of BHO everyone now wants a complete change -- total honesty and forthrightness rather than more political B/S and lies.

So DJT got elected -- surprised even himself !!!

I think so far he is doing as promised -- to shake everything up all across the Nation and the World.

Yep, a total shakeup - we used to have presidents in the White House now we have a CEO of a branding company and a giant self-parody in there.

You can't blame the president for your being a major failure in life. Chances are that if you haven't made it by the time you're 30, you're not going to.

Forum List

Back