Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

The gay community and the liberals have lost their little Nazi minds. A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

Further still, the 1st Amendment affords you the right to practice your religious belief. And the little liberal/gay Nazi community is working so hard to trample on that right as well.

All I can say is that I hope these companies deliver the most dreadful products and services when they are unconstitutionally forced to by the liberal Nazi's. If you're a bakery and you're forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding, I hope you put 70lbs of salt in the cake and make the frosting primarily out of vinegar so that they vomit when they eat it. Then maybe word will spread in their little gay circles that your bakery isn't any good and you can be left the hell alone to conduct your private business as you see fit.

*Note - desperate Nazi liberals will try to spin this as "homophobia" because they need to justify their anti-constitutional Nazi beliefs. However, it is not. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. What I do care about however is when they unconstitutionally force someone to do their bidding because they think being gay makes them special and entitled.

It's an agenda of reeducation

If you're dumb enough to treat your business that way, you deserve to go under.
Exactly! So then you agree that there is absolutely no reason for the left's obsession with forcing business to do what they want.

I also have always found it comical that liberals demand that business owners do everything that liberals want, instead of liberals just launching their own business and doing it themselves. If you're a liberal and you think McDonald's doesn't pay enough, then launch your own fast food restaurant and pay everyone $72,000. But you never see liberals do that because they are too lazy and too greedy (it's easier to mooch than it is to build a business).

Whatever happened to going into business to make money rather than turning customers away. Maybe owners figured that out and took those stupid signs down...

Some people go into business because they can earn all the money they want or need doing things the way they like to without someone else telling them what to do.

A sign at my business reads ... "If your child is unruly, we will give them a double shot of exspesso and a free puppy."

Seems like the owner is trying to tell the customer what to do with their nasty little signs.
And you know what the beauty of that is SG? The customer is free to walk away from her business because of her sign and never return. The same is not true of the type of government that you advocate for. Government - including ours - literally places a gun to your head and forces you to comply. How pissed off would you be if BlackSand's business placed a gun to your head and made you patronize their place of business 4x's a week? (Hint: you would be furious). Isn't freedom and free markets a better choice?

It's literally remarkable. These liberal Nazis are openly advocating that a person who takes a chance - gives up most everything - to open a business that doesn't have a great chance of succeeding (in this marketplace) has absolutely NO rights as to whom he chooses to serve. The basic premise is that once the person opens his "business" he gives up any and all rights as to how the business is run - that he is merely the "risk taker". His religious views (or rights or beliefs) are trumped by a pervert who, for the most part, has no more invested in this business than to attempt to destroy it because the owner will not cave to his perverted desires.

This is the typical operations for these damned souls today. Find a business owner that you know doesn't want your business and force him into a corner. Then these perverts file legal actions against the business owner. Frankly, I can't help but believe that any person who would take that chance (of opening a business) in these times is taking a chance "not worth taking". These perversions of nature are actively seeking these situations out. There IS an agenda here.

Homosexuals are perverts. No matter how much they try to force their "views" on the American people - they are perverts.

A sign at my business reads ... "If your child is unruly, we will give them a double shot of exspesso and a free puppy."
That's great! What's up with people letting their brats ruin it for everyone? Maybe they are deaf to it but we don't all live that way.
I tell ya, these grannys running around with their unwed children and THEIR brats, are just too much.

I am really sick of ill-mannered children, and give them the Scowl from Hell when their fuckin' parents aren't looking.

Often times that shuts them up for a bit.

My favorite is when you are in a big ass grocery store and the brat is busting your ear drums from the other end of it. Someone needs to slap the mother.

A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

LMAO What's not open for debate is that you cannot refuse service to people because you don't like their color, religion, ethnicity, life style, size, shape, politics, etc. and so on. If you think you can, you're an idiot.
Actually, you can. It's a private business on private property.
A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

LMAO What's not open for debate is that you cannot refuse service to people because you don't like their color, religion, ethnicity, life style, size, shape, politics, etc. and so on. If you think you can, you're an idiot.
It's a private business on private property. They have every right. It's why Augusta National can exclude women. It's why the Mason's can exclude women. They have every right to decide for themselves who they contract with and who they don't. Just because a few radical libs in government had exploited their power and enforced things they can't enforce doesn't change the reality.

Tell me something genius - can you force me to allow homosexuals to walk into my home and have sex on my bed? Exactly. Private business on private property. Game over.

A business owner can most certainly tailor their desired customer base.

You can set hieght, weight and age requirements to your services. You can use tools like prohibitive pricing combined with added value, as well as security deposits to keep out riff-raff. There are also the options of "charter only" and "by appointment only".

Of course there are things a business owner gives up and gains when tailoring this way. You will also find out that customers will often pay more money for higher quality service in an enviornment where they feel more comfortable and partculary catered to.

Tell me something genius - can you force me to allow homosexuals to walk into my home and have sex on my bed? Exactly. Private business on private property. Game over.
Congratulations. Now you've given them another target.
Well lets be honest - this is the end game anyway. The Democrat Party ended when John F. Kennedy was shot. Since then, it's been replaced by radical communists. You'll never see the Democrats stop until the entire U.S. Constitution is repealed and our entire political and economic systems are replaced with communism. They want complete and total control over everything and everyone.

Remember when Kennedy said "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"? When is the last time a liberal made any sacrifice for this country? Now all they do is demand that the country do for them. They want the country to provide them with jobs (and guarantee them) instead of producing their own jobs. They want the country to provide them with welfare checks instead of earning their own living. They want the country to provide them with healthcare so they don't have to work. They want the country to provide them with transportation. They want the country to provide them with housing.

Actually, you can. It's a private business on private property.

It's a private business on private property. They have every right. It's why Augusta National can exclude women. It's why the Mason's can exclude women. They have every right to decide for themselves who they contract with and who they don't. Just because a few radical libs in government had exploited their power and enforced things they can't enforce doesn't change the reality.

Golf courses open to the public cannot exclude women.

My favorite is when you are in a big ass grocery store and the brat is busting your ear drums from the other end of it. Someone needs to slap the mother.
I hate it when the fucking mother and the grandkids are throwing fits to get more of grannie's money.

Invariable some fat-assed tattooed ugly bitch.

Never a man around either.

The gay community and the liberals have lost their little Nazi minds. A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

Further still, the 1st Amendment affords you the right to practice your religious belief. And the little liberal/gay Nazi community is working so hard to trample on that right as well.

All I can say is that I hope these companies deliver the most dreadful products and services when they are unconstitutionally forced to by the liberal Nazi's. If you're a bakery and you're forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding, I hope you put 70lbs of salt in the cake and make the frosting primarily out of vinegar so that they vomit when they eat it. Then maybe word will spread in their little gay circles that your bakery isn't any good and you can be left the hell alone to conduct your private business as you see fit.

*Note - desperate Nazi liberals will try to spin this as "homophobia" because they need to justify their anti-constitutional Nazi beliefs. However, it is not. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. What I do care about however is when they unconstitutionally force someone to do their bidding because they think being gay makes them special and entitled.

I wish Nazi's in full regalia would go into kosher delis, and the KKK would start patronizing soul food joints.

Then we'd see a reversal of stupidity.

Exactly! So then you agree that there is absolutely no reason for the left's obsession with forcing business to do what they want.

I also have always found it comical that liberals demand that business owners do everything that liberals want, instead of liberals just launching their own business and doing it themselves. If you're a liberal and you think McDonald's doesn't pay enough, then launch your own fast food restaurant and pay everyone $72,000. But you never see liberals do that because they are too lazy and too greedy (it's easier to mooch than it is to build a business).

Except for the fact that our tax dollars help pay for the road that leads to your bakery, for your police protection, and fire department. If you want to discriminate, you need to own a private club, you boob.

You're still thinking of the old republic. Things are different under the GLORIOUS Peoples State.

Except for the fact that our tax dollars help pay for the road that leads to your bakery, for your police protection, and fire department. If you want to discriminate, you need to own a private club, you boob.

None of those are federal matters.

There are quite a few companies, including fast food, who are now volunteering to pay more than the minimum wage.

The only difference in your tax dollars and a business owner's tax dollars is the fact they have probablly paid more taxes for the roads and services you are allowed to share and enjoy.

I consider these folks who want to use aparthied type behavior in order to not have to deal with or accept people because they don't like their color, race, ethnicity, lifestyle, religion, etc. to be completely un-American. It's repulsive the joy you take in disaproving of and hating others, and it is truly un-American.

When I was in USSR they taught me Hitler and Nazis ate babies, then in America they taught me that Nazis made lampshades and mattresses out of Jews, and now the Fox Newsified Americans are trying to tell me that Nazis were on the side of gays. Oh boy. no wonder you don't see me posting much any more.

Interesting project I'm working on (I'm part of the team). Our board decided that we would have speakers during 2015, every other month or so.

Anyway, we have some celebrities coming out to the desert to chat up the troops and provide a day of "food, fun, and fellowship".

The reason I bring it up is that we were turned down by some celebs who have confirmed open dates on their schedule (or rather their handlers--not sure the celeb ever heard the offer). Anyway, again, we have money to pay them...cash; they have an opening in their schedule. They just aren't interested.

I say, "Good for them." Nobody should be forced to do anything just because you want their services and can pay for it. If Bill Engvall signed a deal, however, and then said, "I really want to get away from corporate events. I'm not doing it." That's wrong.

Goods are a different matter. Businesses shouldn't have the right to refuse sale based on perceptions of lifestyle. If you've shop-lifted from them before...different story. IF there is nothing except the business owner's mis-conception of what you do in your spare time...that's not enough.

Forum List

Back